Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 11-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Paul!

How lovely to hear from you again. W/we've often asked about you and wondered how you're doing, and yes, W/we were aware of the fact that you're currently away.

Any chance of your coming back/for a visit soon? W/we would love to finally meet you.

Best to you and yours,

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #22
Paul DB

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Relationship Status:
Married

Paul DB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Paul!

How lovely to hear from you again. W/we've often asked about you and wondered how you're doing, and yes, W/we were aware of the fact that you're currently away.

Any chance of your coming back/for a visit soon? W/we would love to finally meet you.

Best to you and yours,

Jenny

Lovely to hear from you too Ms Jenny.... Will be back sometime in the new year fingers crossed.... of course you will meet us, we will be moving back to St Leonards... Hear you have met the old man GJ not a bad old stick on his good days Say hi to Blue for me will you please Ma'am
Paul DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #23
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to hear that you're planning on coming back Paul. W/we're hoping to move within the next few months but W/we'll only be down the road so W/we'll definitely have to make a point of meeting up once you've had a chance to settle in.

And yes, W/we've met the 'old man' (you're brave aren't you?LOL) and his lovely lady. In fact, I'm looking at O/our birthday card from them right now. And I thought I was sick in the head

Words
Old 11-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #24
Paul DB

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Glad to hear that you're planning on coming back Paul. W/we're hoping to move within the next few months but W/we'll only be down the road so W/we'll definitely have to make a point of meeting up once you've had a chance to settle in.

And yes, W/we've met the 'old man' (you're brave aren't you?LOL) and his lovely lady. In fact, I'm looking at O/our birthday card from them right now. And I thought I was sick in the head

Words
Yes we have been planning to come back since we got here I do believe I know I have.... Absolutely we shall have to meet up after all this time... Oh the 'Old Man' hmm not much he can do he is too old now!!!!! You haven't seen anything re sick in the had... His lady is lovely, I sure do not know what happened to him though....

Hey GJ this is known as payback for all the times you put up my pics all over the internet.... Karma old man Karma
Old 11-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #25
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

hello paul, ya old git................
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #26
Paul DB

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
hello paul, ya old git................
Hello Jaques, old man.....
Old 11-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

just bin got at agen by lb, offline of course, so have a look wot i wrote on tinsels thread...............
Old 11-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #28
Paul DB

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
just bin got at agen by lb, offline of course, so have a look wot i wrote on tinsels thread...............
I saw it all, you are bad I went to answer your PM but you had been banned....
Old 11-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #29
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul DB View Post
I saw it all, you are bad I went to answer your PM but you had been banned....
this was the reason i was banned - quote

"You have been banned for the following reason:
The last straw calling LB a twat

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

.........the fact that i didnt actually call LB that word, for which language i would have certainly been banned, though his wife wasnt when she used it, doesnt seem to matter - hy actually called me a t--t and i pointed out that i said what i did in jest, just as did his wife - however, it does appear theres one rule for me and another rule for the "in crowd"

I knew when i posted it i would be banned because hy has been sending me threatening emails/pms for a long time, telling me to leave and what hy would do it i didnt - yet i havent actually done anything - people are leaving because they are fed up with the dictatorial way they are running the site and those who remain are just scared to speak their minds or of course there are those who need the support and dont get it elsewhere - it makes the owners and their supporters feel superior - talk about power corrupting - trouble with people like that is in the end, they get left in a sinking ship...................i prefer to be where theres no prejudice against transguys, older people etc, which many felt there was on that site, rightly or wrongly. I know i experienced a lot of hostility from certain parties and for no apparent reason except maybe being in a stable relationship and not into public slanging matches..............which they seem to relish on there. Anyway I wont be losing sleep over it - bedtime.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 11-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #30
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

You rebel you.

I think you're right though. When I tried to sign up, I was asked to give a little info. so I told them a bit about U/us. And that, as they say, was it. When they didn't respond to my first attempt to sign up and my various notes with anything but a standard response about the activation queue or whatever I tried signing up under a different ID but no, still no joy, so I can only assume that they check IP addresses? Eventually, I called them on it and said that if there was a particular reason why they didn't want U/us on the site then would they at least have the decency to tell U/us what it was and that's when the 'correspondence' came to an abrupt end.

Anyway, sorry they treated you so badly. At the end of the day though it's their loss, not yours. Medusa and Jack are clearly passionate about making this place welcoming to everyone, - even us cranky, decrepit Brits - so I'm sure you'll be much happier here. And if you're not? Well, then it's your own bloody fault. LOL...

Hugs to you both,

J.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #31
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

So come on, no other Brits around?

Non-Brits living in the UK?

Anyone?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #32
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

[QUOTE=Words;2221]You rebel you.

I think you're right though. When I tried to sign up, I was asked to give a little info. so I told them a bit about U/us. And that, as they say, was it. When they didn't respond to my first attempt to sign up and my various notes with anything but a standard response about the activation queue or whatever I tried signing up under a different ID but no, still no joy, so I can only assume that they check IP addresses? Eventually, I called them on it and said that if there was a particular reason why they didn't want U/us on the site then would they at least have the decency to tell U/us what it was and that's when the 'correspondence' came to an abrupt end.

...............ya know, im far from the rebel, on sites im polite, respectful and accept others points of view - most people enjoyed the banter they had with me - maybe that's the problem, all the attention has to be on the owners and their cronies, plus if you dont hold the same views as them they take it as a personal attack. I feel its good to hear things from others perspective, gives you something to think about and i keep an open mind, as you know with the discussions we have had..............as for being racist, misogonist, sexist - the list goes on of things i am accused of...............its absolute rubbish. There are people on that site who have used absolute foul language, been offensive, threatening, called people C---ts even, its disgraceful, yet they are told "calm down" ...............me, i dont even get a chance to answer back when they have a go at me, im just banned, for life this time.............to be truthful, i was only remaining on there because of their attitude towards me, over the last 6 mths the owners and their hangers on have become very unpopular with many people, so much so, the posts are getting less frequent.
Anyhow, now the Mullet's on here, i can carry on insulting hym, as hy expects me to - its just gotta be done...............
Lovely sunny day, the missus is still snoring
Old 11-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #33
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
London's a bit far off Angelika but if you're ever in Brighton again, give U/us a shout, okay?

Best,

Words
Words,

I will, thank you

Angelika
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #34
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Well, when she wakes up, give her a big old hug from me, okay?

BTW...did you see the results last night? I can't believe the gruesome twosome got through again.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #35
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
Well, when she wakes up, give her a big old hug from me, okay?

BTW...did you see the results last night? I can't believe the gruesome twosome got through again.
nope i just couldnt bear it...............
Old 11-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #36
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

*Grins at Angelika*

Hey folks ... I'm not actually IN London or near it either (5 hours drive), but I do get up to London every now and then and if I'm staying there for a few days it is usually around the Crawley area.

Next time I'm going to be up that way for a few days, it would be great to meet up for coffee and a chat.

I'm in the South-west and the city I'm in has 1 gay bar that is for the most part for the gay males. However, there are usually a few baby butches there.

~ Aryon
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #37
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

[QUOTE=Aryon;2908I'm in the South-west and the city I'm in has 1 gay bar that is for the most part for the gay males. However, there are usually a few baby butches there.

~ Aryon[/QUOTE]

..........well we will be in cornwall and dorset camping during next summer, so who knows..............where abouts south west are you...........
Old 11-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #38
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Welcome to the thread Aryon, it's nice to meet some fellow Brits on here. Who knows, we might one day be able to have a little butchfemmeplanet reunion of our own

Hey Jaques! *Waving from the other side of town*...
Old 11-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #39
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
Welcome to the thread Aryon, it's nice to meet some fellow Brits on here. Who knows, we might one day be able to have a little butchfemmeplanet reunion of our own

Hey Jaques! *Waving from the other side of town*...
......yeh, i can see you from here - get your knickers on.........
Old 11-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #40
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Knickers. KNICKERS?

Wow, you're really showing your age now