Old 11-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trucking across the U.S.A

OK so I thought cause I am going back out OTR, that I would start a Trucking thread. I know there are a lot of others on this site that drive. Figured it would be nice if we had our own place to post things.

I am heading to Oklahoma city OK, I should be there Sunday til Thrusday for orientation. I am heading to go work for CRST ( yes i know not the best) but Till I get more experience i am kind of limited on my selections for now.
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Be safe and have fun. I know you know that it is an adventure out there
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

You may enjoy this thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=3526

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ha Dapper . i had the same thought .. lol
howdy Bells .... i been driving for 8 yrs . started with Swift .. 6 months then ended up with Panther Expediting .. and stuck with them for 7 yrs.
i injured my knee in april and been off the road since. ..i do miss it sometimes and the $$$ ..... and i still hold my femme card to boot. lol
at the Pilots and J's there is a book called..... The Next Exit ... will tell you whats at every single exit even if nothing is there. wal marts are highlighted. ha
anyways ...... stay safe out there.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy Morningstar, I used to drive 6 years ago, but took the last 6 years off to take care of my dad, He passed away so now i am able to go back out over the road.

I will always hold on to my femme card..... LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Be safe in your travels Bells. Have fun trucking!
Old 11-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #7
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells View Post
Howdy Morningstar, I used to drive 6 years ago, but took the last 6 years off to take care of my dad, He passed away so now i am able to go back out over the road.

I will always hold on to my femme card..... LOL

aww wow... so sorry for your loss
how did you find the planet??
the truck i drove and lived in ..... heh .. had a fridge with freezer, micro wave, full size bed.. lots of storage... and best part NO trailers ..

Last edited by morningstar55; 11-28-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #8
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving to those on the road today!! Be safe in your travels!
Old 11-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

there's a butch femme couple whom have a awesome and informative trucking page.... they give latest road reports , fun pics and more...

https://www.facebook.com/RoadTalk?fref=ts

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
YA'LL

**giggling**

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
there's a butch femme couple whom have a awesome and informative trucking page.... they give latest road reports , fun pics and more...

https://www.facebook.com/RoadTalk?fref=ts

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
YA'LL

**giggling**
They are awesome people!!! I know them personally. RT1 is my best friend!!!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Quote:

aww wow... so sorry for your loss
how did you find the planet??
the truck i drove and lived in ..... heh .. had a fridge with freezer, micro wave, full size bed.. lots of storage... and best part NO trailers ..

ok how do you get started with them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 07:06 AM   #12
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristopher_Shane View Post
They are awesome people!!! I know them personally. RT1 is my best friend!!!
awesome.... Blair makes me laugh sometimes .....
like when she decided to take up flat beds .. ha .. i wish i would of made a betting pool how long she would last with that one.. lol
with all the chaining and tarping and etc.. lol

Quote:
**Bells** ok how do you get started with them?
well .... after you apply with panther and are approved .... they give you a list of owners to contact. Panther does NOT own any trucks... they are all O/o
thing is .... gotta screen the owners like they are with you .. cuz some will screw you over. don't know how they get away with that. however i know a few GOOD honest fleet owners leased to panther and pay well. and then most are only hiring teams. I thought about going bk to that ONLY if i get desperate here lol ... and if i do ... i will find my own team driver. cuz if you leave it up to them . they will hook u up with a man .. and im sorry i am NOT sharing a small space and my bed with a strange man .... there is a upper bunk but you know when the truck is moving they have to use bottom bunk for sleeping .
and a lot of owners r finding out its best for you to find your own team partner if not a couple ... on your own. due to getting along problems.
now if was able to afford my own truck id stay solo ..
anyways ...... i get a heart welness check around end of jan. or sometime in feb... and will c about going bk out there if things go well in that dept.

Last edited by morningstar55; 11-29-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #13
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Major Ice Storm in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Tennessee, Western Kentucky; Snow from Plains to Ohio Valley.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #14
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Quote:
awesome.... Blair makes me laugh sometimes .....
like when she decided to take up flat beds .. ha .. i wish i would of made a betting pool how long she would last with that one.. lol
with all the chaining and tarping and etc.. lol

well .... after you apply with panther and are approved .... they give you a list of owners to contact. Panther does NOT own any trucks... they are all O/o
thing is .... gotta screen the owners like they are with you .. cuz some will screw you over. don't know how they get away with that. however i know a few GOOD honest fleet owners leased to panther and pay well. and then most are only hiring teams. I thought about going bk to that ONLY if i get desperate here lol ... and if i do ... i will find my own team driver. cuz if you leave it up to them . they will hook u up with a man .. and im sorry i am NOT sharing a small space and my bed with a strange man .... there is a upper bunk but you know when the truck is moving they have to use bottom bunk for sleeping .
and a lot of owners r finding out its best for you to find your own team partner if not a couple ... on your own. due to getting along problems.
now if was able to afford my own truck id stay solo ..
anyways ...... i get a heart welness check around end of jan. or sometime in feb... and will c about going bk out there if things go well in that dept.

I put in app with them. so cross your fingers
Old 12-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #15
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

Always wanted to take a stab at trucking. Anyone who has, got some good road stories? Be safe out there by the way.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #16
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Default Been a while

just thought I would say hello .

Have a few days down. well not down actually . starting with a new company actually
Old 07-24-2015, 11:44 PM   #17
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all,
Was wondering who you went with Bell? I read a lot of reviews and there always seems to be more bad reviews than good concerning the carriers that are out there. I have a few pre hires, but am leaning towards Werner. (Though most of their reviews are horrible.)
Also, if anyone has any input on Werner or knows of some carriers that are fair, friendly, etc..
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to job For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 04:33 AM   #18
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by job View Post
Hi all,
Was wondering who you went with Bell? I read a lot of reviews and there always seems to be more bad reviews than good concerning the carriers that are out there. I have a few pre hires, but am leaning towards Werner. (Though most of their reviews are horrible.)
Also, if anyone has any input on Werner or knows of some carriers that are fair, friendly, etc..
what ever you do ….. do NOT .. i repeat do NOT let anyone talk you into leasing a truck. …… you will never own it and it just makes you pay out for fuel , tolls and more. ……….. when someone hires a jockey to ride the race horse they do not require them to buy hay or pay vet bills.
I wouldn't go with the wiener trucks….. lol
i hear heartland is good
transport america is good .. from what i hear …. if this is your 1st trucking job.
i heard schnieder has made some improvements .
i have a friend whom owns a truck and has it leased to panther expediting …
she pays well .. average around 400 to 600 a week or more depends how many loads you do ….. she is looking for a team partner she lives in pittsburg pa. The truck looks like the one i posted above … there is NO trailers .. you haul and do every thing the big trucks do only smaller loads.
i don't know if she found anyone yet. BUT ..i can find out. if interested.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:29 AM   #19
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Morningstar. 😃
I'm trying to stay on this side of the U.S. Right now I'm in Vegas, but want to work out of Portland, eventually. Really, anywhere between Redding and Vancouver, BC. would be good. I plan on doing the western 11 to start. Don't worry, I have no plans to lease, or buy for that matter. 😀 The truck above is certainly very cool and looks fun to drive. Do you have any specific reasons to stay away from Werner? My reasons for leaning that way is that they seem to have more west coast options than some of the others. Them and Covenant have both said they'd pay my student loans if I go with them. But, Covenant has less options on the west coast, sooo...Werner was drawing me in. Henderson trucking is my third pre hire. But, I don't really know anything about them. I haven't filled out an application for Swift yet, but should probably get on that. 😏 Thanks again for the feedback. All info is definitely welcomed and appreciated.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:50 PM   #20
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fellow Driver.

Hiya job.

I drive for a living. Been at it for a few years and I've gone between a few companies out there but I went back to company I've driven the most for and will not ever go outside of them again if I can help it. In my experience, compared to most others, they've treated me damn good. Also helps that the operating center I run out of it filled with dispatchers and driver support techs that give a damn about the driver, not just the bottom line.

I honestly think it boils down to trying to find one that fits the needs of what you are looking for or wanting out of the company.

Rule number one for me is, "Keep in mind that the company will tell you damn near whatever they have to to get you to drive for them." Learned that one the hard way.

Morningstar is right too, don't ever let anyone force you into trying to lease a truck through them. Had a company push that on me hard. Luckily I got out before it became too much of an issue.

Company Driver And Loving It,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: