The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 09-07-2019, 04:28 PM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm a butch...However.........

YES, I am totally 'borrowing" from Mopsie's thread/idea.......

And likewise, I'm also not trying to open a can of worms just start a funny light-hearted thread...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a butch but I don't own a single tool....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch but what knowledge I hold about automobiles or/and automobile repairs would fit into a thimble with plenty of room left over!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 04:34 PM   #4
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

...I hate killing bugs 🕷
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 06:28 AM   #5
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

I am Butch, however.....

* Enjoys a mani/pedi from time to time, (a Boi needs to feel and look sharp!)

* Doesn't know which end of a hammer to use on a nail. (not exaggerated, much)

* Comfortable in the kitchen, can whip a mad meal with little planning.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however I'll take that dirty car to a car wash faster than a blink of an eye! I don't waste time washing, waxing, etc etc... I'll happily pay for someone else to do that nasty chore......
Old 09-08-2019, 05:50 PM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however I'm fanatical when it comes to my hands and fingernails! I don't get manicures, but my fingernails must be trimmed and buffed (no polish) regularly. At the first notice of dry skin, I'll grab one of Mary's various hand lotions and apply it lavishly!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however... I'd much rather spend time looking around a Sephora's than a Lowe's!

Granted it would mainly be because I'm purchasing gifts at Sephora's but still.........
Old 09-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however if I find myself lost while driving, I will stop and flag down the first available person who I feel can help me........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however me and the results of a paint brush are something you'd of wished you'd never witnessed!
Old 09-08-2019, 07:45 PM   #11
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I am butch, however...

I cannot fix your car. I can get it to the shop.

I cannot build anything. Well, maybe a lopsided birdhouse.

I love musicals and I enjoy a pedicure.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 08:20 PM   #12
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I’m a butch however…

Where I am living now came with extensive botanical gardens, I find myself having a lot of fun getting into ornamental gardening.

Full confession: I had to bring someone in to come every three weeks to help me sort out the seemingly miles of drip irrigation and also help with plant identification and the bigger maintenance jobs.

<<<Not as young as I used to be.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 09:33 PM   #13
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I'm a butch, but

I'm a butch, and I cut my own nails (fingers and toes). I don't own any feminine clothes. Did a lot of sports when younger, which accounts for me still being in fairly good shape for my age. I have changed the oil in my car, and changed a flat all by my lonesome (even took a course in auto mechanics). I have several toolboxes, one with all the stuff for computers, and one with hammer, nails, drill, screwdrivers, etc. I have even built my own desk. And, used to do all the painting of my places. I am not much of a suzy homemaker either, and the guy who I usually paid to wash the floor has retired and disappeared (oh well) - I prefer eating out.

I was never much of a diarist either, could never figure out why I received them as gifts; would write in the first page, and was too busy as a kid playing outside to feel any need to continue writing or have anything to write about. Kept a few, just to look at all the blank pages and laugh. Prefer doing to talking about it. I think and write like a butch, can't even write like a femme - which is both funny and interesting if one considers the kind of person who writes a lot.

Yeah, I'm a butch, no ifffs, no buts, well, uh,

... but I'm in this female body (chuckle)

... and/but, I have never seriously considered the transgender option - even though I knew someone in my late 20s who went ftm. And the reason I didn't go for that option was real simple - I chose to reincarnate into this female body! I only shave the post-menopausal slight mustache once a week, the only shaving I would ever do...
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 08:32 AM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however I don't camp! My idea of roughing it??.... waiting more than 30 minutes for room service!
Old 09-10-2019, 09:01 AM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm a butch however I don't mow or enjoy yard maintenance! That's another nasty chore I'd gladly pay to have done......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #16
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch

I am butch but I cannot nail two boards together to save my life. I can fix your car. Ha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 10:27 AM   #17
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am butch but I cannot nail two boards together to save my life. I can fix your car. Ha!

What about a Jeep?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 10:56 AM   #18
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
What about a Jeep?
Yes buddy, I was a mechanic in my youth. What's wrong?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #19
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Yes buddy, I was a mechanic in my youth. What's wrong?
She's just old. The oil pan is rusting. Seems to be vibrating more than normal. The list goes on and on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #20
UpNorth

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her is fine.
Relationship Status:
Welp

UpNorth is on a distinguished road
Default I am Butch, however.....

I am Butch, however.....

I have never seen a horror film, but love me some cheesy rom-coms!

I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals FLAMING! ~ Homer Simpson
UpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UpNorth For This Useful Post: