Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, I have at least one tattoo. 227 67.76%
Nope, no tatts here. 108 32.24%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #61
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i have a Froud fae ("smushed fae" is what i call her) on the back of my neck (from Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book)

kanji on my inside right wrist ~ "primal chaos"

a band of pride colors around my right ankle that later got added on to, to include 4 symbols very important to me: Goddess (in front of a sun), BDSM symbol, initials, and a crescent moon.

i would love a fae garden covering my lower leg (if a full arm is called a sleeve, what is a full lower leg called?)
Old 06-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #62
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Got three:
Pride colours on My right upper arm,
Imperial Aquilla on My upper left arm,
Three heiroglyphs across the back of My neck; Eye of Horus, The Ankh and the Eye of Bastet...
The heiroglyphs are My protection, The Aquilla is a gamer geek thing, and I'd say the Pride colours are pretty self explanatory!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #63
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,331 Times in 2,662 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Thirty one stars that snake up and around my left leg, more to come

A pretty abstract design on the inside of my right ankle, and

An old one, a crystal, on the curve of my right breast
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #64
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Tats

I have six tattoos.

I got my first tattoo down in NC in 1997.

I got my last tattoo during our first visit to Iceland in 2008.

Inner forearm ~ a black panther (I love animals esp. cats)

Back of neck ~ the Japanese Kanji symbol that means Rebellion
(this is an accurate description of how I live my life)

Shoulder blade ~ the Phoenix bird (based on the myth)

(2) Right bicep ~ one is a tribal design focusing on the ying/yang and the other
is the Icelandic country code (IS) and our age (30) when we visited.
Iceland was my first international trip and Laerkin and a friend went to celebrate the three of us turning 30. (IS30)

Left bicep ~ a custom drawn design by a friend. It is a labrys with a snake wrapped around the handle. It has a lot of details relating to the LGBT community.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #65
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

none..................
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #66
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter's name over a rose...the rose because her middle name is rose.
"Walking Contradiction" on the inside of my bicep with a couple skulls and black clouds...because it just suits my personality.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #67
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

No tattos here
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #68
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not my style

I do not sport any tattoos or piercings.They are not something I find attractive.I realize that the majority of my generation-x contemporaries have them but I never will.I wonder if it is possible to find a gen-x femme without them?????Looks doubtful---
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #69
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have any and when I am tempted I just picture myself in the nursing home where the orderlies undo my clothes to show them to each other.

Also, I hear it hurts to get them.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #70
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

It's below my waist and above my thighs
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #71
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post
I do not sport any tattoos or piercings.They are not something I find attractive.I realize that the majority of my generation-x contemporaries have them but I never will.I wonder if it is possible to find a gen-x femme without them?????Looks doubtful---
Actually, being a Gen-Xer myself, almost everyone I have dated (femmes) have been Gen-X, and NONE of them had tattoos! And it doesn't matter to me whether or not the person I am dating has tattoos, so it really is a "by chance", thing...

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #72
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

A few years ago I had a lipoma removed from the side of my left breast.

I have a 3 inch scar thanks to it.

I now have a small butterfly on the top of that scar. For me its about recognizing transformations in my life that have happened since then.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #73
BarbaraRyan

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single and Looking

BarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST Reputation

I have two.

One on my left shoulder. It's the moon phases in a circle with a triple moon symbol in the middle. The full moon of the triple moon has a star in it - making a pentacle. It's in the shape of a stone disk - a symbol of my unwavering faith in the Goddess and Her mysteries. I plan to get some flowers around it - possibly roses, mint, or lavender - they are some of my favorites.

The second is a large back tattoo. It's in my mid-back and in a cameo-style. It's the Phantom of the Opera, inspired by the book - so he looks more like a skeleton. One side of his body has a wing, since he's called "The Angel of Music" and in his other hand, making the rest of the oval - is a noose or the punjab lasso - another one of his symbols. Below him is Christine in silloette. She has the appearance of ectasy, with her head back and flowing hair. She also has her hands bound behind her - a symbol that she is bound to the music and the Phantom. Below her is a large rose and a chain of roses radiate outward, framing the bottom half of the cameo. The top half is not framed yet. I haven't decided between more roses, "The Phantom of the Opera", or "Music of the Night".

BarbaraRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BarbaraRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #74
Nikki

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't Matter
Relationship Status:
very attached

Nikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST Reputation

I have three.

Left shoulder-Prince Symbol,formed out of the words " Not all that wander are lost"

Right forearm- a memorial tattoo on my 2 yr old son Nicolas.

Right Leg-Yin/Yang surrounded by a Tribal Sun.

I love tat's that have meaning. Its an art form for me.
Nicolas' is meant to go into a sleeve design of a garden.
Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #75
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

I have 2 armpieces

One i got in Hawaii which is a custom tribal blackwork piece that is diagonal down my arm

and on my right arm is a tribal blackwork custome piece that incorporates the glyph for capricorn

I am craving new ink so badly....i want a new piece asap
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #76
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Virgin canvas ...............
Old 08-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #77
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

I changed my mind. I am still getting the maple leaves but I am placing it across my lower back (yes, I am getting a "California License Plate" tat, better known as a tramp stamp).

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #78
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default one ... on my right calf.

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #79
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I have two.
1.Coming out at 30 I have a unicorn with BEYOND FANTASY on my left arm
2. My Spirit Animal Wolf inside a Dream Catcher with Lakota Medicine Wheel above it and rainbow beads hanging between the feathers on my right arm.None of my Tatt's show with my scrubbs on
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #80
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

No tattoos. I don't think I'll ever get one. I have the same considerations about pain and about the orderlies in the nursing home.

My partner has a unicorn and a rainbow on her forearm, as well as a "Dark Side of the Moon" type tat on her chest, with her ex-girlfriend's name inside the triangle (which is colored pink). She's offered to do something with the girlfriend's name, but, honestly, I really don't care.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: