Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #81
softbutch47

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Daddy, He, Him
Relationship Status:
Single

softbutch47 is on a distinguished road
Default What are you lookin for 2night?

softbutch47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #82
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softbutch47 View Post

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #83
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post

A/S/L?

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #84
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Welcome! *tip hat*
Thanks for the welcome "T!" Is that a cowboy hat you are tipping?
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #85
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Welcome to the BFP HoustonHuny. Enjoy!
Thank you Tiger! I see you live in San Diego. I lived there for awhile, almost the perfect place when it comes to climate. Do you live at the zoo by any chance? That was one of my favorite places to go. And Ensenada!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #86
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
(((( Huny Bunny )))) ,

I have that feeling when I saw your screen name , but I am not a greeter and I was reading the thread and when you said AOL , I was pretty much sure it was you . I loved you , no BS , no gossip , it was just you nice person .

Back then I was new there and in the US and I couldn't believed what was going on . Gossip unsubstantiated ! You say meanies , I say vicious bitches !!!!! I was freaking out how some people were treated on that board . So yes , I defended you , because it was so unfair . I learn very quickly a words that need to be said . It was not moderated properly it was just sad . However , over the time I learned no matter what board or website you are on there are always people trying to push your buttons and dislike you for whatever reason or gossip they heard .

I am still friends with some of people from back then , they are on my FB . I can't not name them here , but I will let you know in PM .

One of my best memory from my that board , was when my butch friend had a pig as a pet .She lived not too far from my house . I am sure you will remember her name . She have to leave the state for a family emergency and I promised I will watch the pig and feed him .At that time that mo- fo , was bigger than me . I was so scare of him you have no idea , but I faithfully feed him and cleaned and do what I had to .Loaded on apples ,etc . He was chasing me , but I think he was lonely and I was so happy when my friend got back .

We are still friends to this day , the pig is no longer with us , but our friendship remains .

hugs to ya
Vlasta, I think I remember the pig adventure! And I see that your English skills have vastly improved, but I always loved your cute little accent.

I sure wasn't one of the "meanies" but I used to get in trouble with them because of my uh...fiestyness. I also admired quite of few of them. What a smart and witty bunch of women (and a few men I think) they were. What amazed me was those were real people behind their screen names, not trolls, and they would do things online that they would never dream of doing in "real" life.

The lack of moderation was an issue, but it was a good thing in a way too. At least it made for an entertaining experience. I will never forget those years on AOL or those people. It was my first experience with "online" communities.

I did join a few private boards after that, following some of my favorite people, but the owner of the board got mad at me because I didn't always see things her way. When the owner gets mad at you, then it wasn't fun anymore.

I had a couple of bad experiences with some "stalking" butches who didn't know the meaning of the word "no," so that left me shy of boards for a long while. It also made me very shy of flirting with anyone.

I am glad to have found you again! It will be nice to resume our old friendship, Vlasta!
The Following User Says Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #87
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Hi HH,

Welcome! we have a thread where you can request a name change!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519&highlight=change
Yes, I saw that thread, Yellow band, thanks! I think I read the entire thread, because I am curious (nosey) like that.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #88
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by softbutch47 View Post
Hello, Softbutch!
Last night was too cloudy for the moon and stars. Usually they are quite awesome in the clear Texas sky. I'm always singing that song...~~~the stars at night, are big and bright...~~~

Is that what you meant? So it was a night of Netflix movies. I think I watched three in a row.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #89
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
Yes, I saw that thread, Yellow band, thanks! I think I read the entire thread, because I am curious (nosey) like that.
well then you do fit right in lol it a good thing
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #90
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

A/S/L?

Hi Dee,
I don't get the joke?????
Old 11-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #91
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Dee,
I don't get the joke?????

LOL.....I didn't either.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #92
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default A/S/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
LOL.....I didn't either.
It was bugging me cuz I wanted to laugh too, so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary.....

a/s/l 1304 up, 57 down
Age / Sex / Location. The mating call of the barely post-pubescant teenager. Typically the male initiates this signal, as an attempt to attract a female that can give an honest reply to his liking. More often, however, the male is fooled by another male, generally much older, who will impersonate his "dream girl" for his own sick, sadistic pleasure.
Horny teenager: "A/S/L?"
50yr old bald, obese guy sitting naked at computer, scratching double chin and eating cheetos: "16/F/hopefully in your bedroom soon "
Horny Teenager: "Wanna cyber?!?!"
50yr old dude: "Thought you'd never ask!!!!!"

Old 11-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #93
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
It was bugging me cuz I wanted to laugh too, so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary.....

a/s/l 1304 up, 57 down
Age / Sex / Location. The mating call of the barely post-pubescant teenager. Typically the male initiates this signal, as an attempt to attract a female that can give an honest reply to his liking. More often, however, the male is fooled by another male, generally much older, who will impersonate his "dream girl" for his own sick, sadistic pleasure.
Horny teenager: "A/S/L?"
50yr old bald, obese guy sitting naked at computer, scratching double chin and eating cheetos: "16/F/hopefully in your bedroom soon "
Horny Teenager: "Wanna cyber?!?!"
50yr old dude: "Thought you'd never ask!!!!!"

Ohhhhhhh...........

huh?