Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #301
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

HAHAHA

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justinesharr...dy-been-hacked
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #302
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Geek's Brain Scan

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #303
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
story of my life

today's song is the "trogdor" theme from strongbad.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #304
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #305
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This made my geek heart happy...

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #306
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

So a visual novel/video game called Hate Plus just got released today. (Heads-up: I bought and downloaded it already, but have not yet played it.)

In order to tell you what Hate Plus is, I first have to tell you about a game called Analogue: A Hate Story (which I did play, and completed). Analogue was/is a visual novel/video game by Christine Love, released on Steam on April 27 of last year. In it, you are an investigator, in space, investigating an ancient space ship, built to house a reproduction-capable-sized population for several generations, that went missing some time after its launch and has only now been found, uninhabited. You do so by interacting with the two artificial intelligences--who can definitely be called people, complete with personalities and emotions and such baggage--still active on the ship's computers: one named *Hyun-ae, and the security AI, named *Mute (the asterisks are silent), who can tell you what they know and help you retrieve data stored on the ship's computers. The story turns out to be that of a bizarrely, terrifyingly patriarchal neo-Confucian society based upon the real-world-historical Joseon Dynasty of Korea, and a young woman who was put in suspended animation due to chronic illness before the ship's fall to patriarchy in Year 0, only to be brought out of it between Year 0 and the mysterious disappearance of life aboard the ship.

To keep spoilers to a minimum, in Analogue, you do learn how the Mugungwha--the ship in question--ended. But you do not learn what happened between the ship's launch and Year 0 or how that neo-Confucian patriarchy came to be, which was the burning question left after learning how it all came to an end.

That is where Hate Plus comes in. Christine Love was overwhelmed by the positive response to Analogue, and so began work on a DLC expansion pack for the game--which was intended to answer those questions about what happened between the Mugungwha's launch and its fall to patriarchy in Year 0. It ended up becoming even bigger than the original game, to the point that she scratched plans to make it DLC, and upgraded it to a full-blown sequel/prequel, named Hate Plus, in which the records from prior to Year 0 are found and explored.

Considering what it's a prequel to, though, I'm going to ask you folks to send me your Prozac. Please and thank you.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #307
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It took me a second to get this, and then I was rolling!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #308
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post

It took me a second to get this, and then I was rolling!
Saw this on the I fucking love science Facebook page earlier. Golden
Old 08-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #309
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post
Saw this on the I fucking love science Facebook page earlier. Golden
IFLS is possibly the best reason for Facebook's existence. (IMHO)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #310
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
IFLS is possibly the best reason for Facebook's existence. (IMHO)
Are you a fan of podcasts? You'd probably really dig "Science...sort of"

It's in my top five favorite things to listen to while cleaning. Haha
Old 08-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #311
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Leela's sunglass(es)
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #312
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post

Leela's sunglass(es)
OMG I love this!!

First, Leela rocks.

And I want to get these for a few members of my family!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 06:02 AM   #313
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Old 08-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #314
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

For Community fans

Danny Pudi would have actually made a kick-ass Batman!

Old 08-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #315
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Who else remembers this??

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #316
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default ♥♥♥

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #317
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Just played To the Moon today. The game almost made me cry. Almost. Not quite. It was a good story, though.

Also, I finished *Mute's route in Hate Plus. It was excellent, but very intense; if you've got triggers, it may not be your game. Strange how the game makes me laugh out loud one day and then knocks me on my ass the next, but I'll chalk that up to Christine Love being a good writer. Right now I'm semi-stalled-out, because I'm doing *Hyun-ae's route now, and she has demanded that I actually get up from my computer and bake her a cake. Yes, a video game character is demanding I get up from my computer and bake her a cake. I'm not even fucking with you people, though Christine Love may be fucking with me here. Apparently she's already gotten several hundred e-mails of cake (I swear up and down, one of the game's achievements requires you to actually take a picture of the cake you made *Hyun-ae and mail it to Christine; she even set up an e-mail address for it, that's what we're dealing with here).

Also, Brütal Legend is on sale on Steam for $4.99. I'm just sharing this wonderful news everywhere because I totally want a Brütal Legend 2.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #318
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #319
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default GORGEOUS Wonder Woman CosPlay

The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #320
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

For those geeks who are both music and Star Wars geeks, I give you the following.

Beethoven + Darth Vader =

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:

Tags
geek, geeky, nerd, nerdy, random