Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #441
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #442
Daktari

I'd love to work out. Sadly my body doesn't allow me to do the stuff I'd still love to do; judo, body-building, seriously challenging cycling. However I can still do a few planks and a few miles on two wheels.

Last summer I was hitting at least a 100 miles a week on my bike. This summer I've barely hit 15 miles a week.

I want to get myself to a meeting up the road aways this evening, so I'm gonna get my cycling longs on and make myself do the 15 mile round trip.

If I'm not back by tomorrow, send a search party

:Insert a cycling positive smiley here:
Old 07-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #443
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a week and a half since the doc shot my back up,this past monday was the first day of work outs since then,sofar all iv'e had is sorness but nothing else.It's been really hot and muggy hear so some of my program is still out on the patio to use the rest is in the house,I do the stretching and cardio with medium weights in the morning and bowflex and bench along with the rest about 8:00pm when it cools off some.All has been well so crossing my fingers.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #444
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Day 5 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #445
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I've been working out consistently for my entire adult life.

I switch it up but at the moment I do a half hour on the cross trainer, really pushing my heart rate up and listening to cheesy music on the IPod.

Then I do two sets of ten reps on eight different stationary weight machines.

I do that three times a week, or more if I feel like it.

I also ride a bike now and then, hike on weekends, and fidget, which uses up calories at work and on the train!

My weight went up some and I lost eight pounds; I'd like to lose about five more. When that happens, I up the weight on the machines I use, and watch my eating habits.

But the exercise isn't really a weight-loss thing for me. It helps me sleep, keeps my metabolism up, melts stress and makes me happy.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #446
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

I love to walk, and run/walk... many here know I dealt with lyme disease from November through May, and just got back to a point where I can run at a pace I used to run at before I got sick. I weight lift for strength training three times a week. I also like to go bike riding. I had previously been at a comfortable weight, but three months of antibiotics and not being able to do a lot = weight gain.

At this point I'd just like to look good naked again.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #447
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Awwwwwww sh85 I one sore old fart at the moment,working out is great but to much hurts something awfull.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #448
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

This is something I plan on starting to do again tomorrow after not having worked out for like 2-3 months

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #449
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

I am fortunate to have a job where fitness is important. Starting in the spring months those of us who are "Bike Qualified" are assigned to patrol key nieghborhoods. These assignments last until the early fall. I don't have to think about working out on my own time. Peddling for 8 hours a day it plenty of excerise however it can be a challenge to keep my weight stable due to the calorie burn.

During the late fall and winter I run and work out on the Bowflex. Here again, I have to adjust my diet so I don't over eat.
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #450
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I've been puting in anywhere from 30 minits to an hour of workouts a day,I know my body is changeing but the scale seems to be stuck.So today I started a 30day as near to zero carbs as possable to see if I can kick start more weight loss.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #451
Cody70

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST Reputation

Sylvie, I promise to let you know how it goes. In one more week, it will be in the "record books". This will be my first 5k and I can't wait to see how I do and feel. I have a feeling there will be many more in the future as I know I will get competitive with my own time...I will want to better it.

Worked out hard on Thursday (did an overall body weight lifting session with 15 minutes of treadmill running)! It is Saturday and my pecs/biceps/triceps and shoulders are still feeling it. Guess that means I didn't push my lower body hard enough so tonight, after work, is going to be a leg and abs night.

Did two nights of TaeKwonDo tonight, just starting the process towards my second degree black belt. I will say, it's a good all around body workout. Tomorrow is my day off and I plan on going for a very long bike ride and maybe a run at some point during the day. Only six days to be ready for my first 5i.

What are you up to for the weekend?
Cody70 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody70 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #452
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Have discovered I enjoy working out using only my own body weight for resistance (rather than machines or free weights). My trainer has handed me my a** several times using these techniques. Getting good results!

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #453
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

right now i weight train 2xs a week, run up to 12 miles weekly... bike about 36 miles weekly.

i adjust my diet accordingly and i'm maintaining right now.

i began my working out career back in 1983. almost 30 years.

for me my routine helps my metabolism, stress level, and i feel that much more empowered after my workouts.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #454
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

in the last 2 months i have stepped up my workouts...

riding my bicycle about 40 miles a week

running up to 12 miles weekly

sprinting/speed/agility workouts one day a week for one hour

weight training 2xs a week

need more?? well... am considering adding swimming to my athletic schedule

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #455
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Recently I bought a new digital scale,it give a weight count to the ounce so I can keep a track of it all.I find by weighing every other day keeps me on track cause I journal everything I eat includeing calories and carbs.This way if I am contenue to lose/gain I can ajust my meal plan so I contenue to lose weight.My meal plan has lots of low cal but high protine and a fair amount of veggies,mostly in salads with home made dressing.I have lost 2 and a half pounds over the last six days,I am makeing shure I eat/drink enough so I wont crash,so far so good.Plus i'm working out on the average of four times a week,when I dont workout I make shure I do something dureing the day or evening to get my heart rate up and sweat.When it finaly cools off or I can get a fue minits of somewhat cooler temps I give the walk/jog thing a good go
down the long block infront of my house.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #456
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I changed gyms. The new one is closer to the house and we can take Baby Luv there. She's actually old enough to walk on the treadmill or ride the bikes! That was a major bonus for us. They also have a designated kid area where she can do homework and keep an eye on us using the surveillance system, which makes us all more comfy.

We'll hit it hard the next day or so while I have a day off and I'll hopefully have more positive news to report.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #457
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I've been an avid weightlifter for years. My top lifts are:

Bench:450 (20 reps)
Squat:670 (10 reps)
Deadlift:915 (5 reps)
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #458
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Is anyone familiar with the KoKo fitness system? Is supposed to be a different kind of gym with personalized, computer programmed regimes designed to increased lean muscle in a mere 30 minutes a day.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #459
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've got a few machines down in the basement - mostly cardio, but I also do resistance band training. I am thinking about stepping it up a notch and hitting the gym for more serious weight training and muscle sculpture. I used to be a powerhouse back in the day, would like to get a fraction of that back if I could

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #460
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I've been an avid weightlifter for years. My top lifts are:

Bench:450 (20 reps)
Squat:670 (10 reps)
Deadlift:915 (5 reps)
My girlfriend, also an avid powerlifter, thought this was remarkable.

Do you mean you can lift that total amount over that many reps?

This is incredible. You've managed to break every single women's powerlifting world record (in all weight classes), and quite a few men's records, as well.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post: