Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 09-17-2016, 09:05 AM   #981
Demure

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Ma'am or Oi
Relationship Status:
Single

Demure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Welcome back!
Went to give ya a hug...OUCH....one of those thorns pricked me...
*takes your hand, raise it to my mouth, looks into your eyes as I gently kiss you your finger better*
Old 09-17-2016, 10:59 AM   #982
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demure View Post
*takes your hand, raise it to my mouth, looks into your eyes as I gently kiss you your finger better*
awww..how sweet are you...thanks....
Old 09-27-2016, 07:59 PM   #983
Moozy

How Do You Identify?:
Practical Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

Moozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST ReputationMoozy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone!

Happy to have found you all. Looking forward to spending time here and hopefully getting to know some of you.

M.
Moozy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moozy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 08:25 PM   #984
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Moozy!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 10:14 PM   #985
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey y'all!

Hi everyone, i'm cathexis currently transplanted to the NY North Country from Hoosierland via NOLa via Chicago via Milw. via Yellow Springs, OH via Albuquerque via Miami. Think that about covers the geography. Am a disabled ER/SICU/CSICU Nurse and genderqueer woman born lesbian.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 10:49 PM   #986
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet Cathexis.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 07:49 AM   #987
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Hi everyone, i'm cathexis currently transplanted to the NY North Country from Hoosierland via NOLa via Chicago via Milw. via Yellow Springs, OH via Albuquerque via Miami. Think that about covers the geography. Am a disabled ER/SICU/CSICU Nurse and genderqueer woman born lesbian.
hey there fellow Nurse! Lots of us on the site......

THAT is a LOT of geography!! lol

Hope you find lots of amazing new friends here as well as some very interesting threads!!!

Have an awesome day.....
Old 09-28-2016, 07:50 AM   #988
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozy View Post
Hello Everyone!

Happy to have found you all. Looking forward to spending time here and hopefully getting to know some of you.

M.
Hi ya Moozy!

Welcome to this wonderful planet & look forward to reading your posts & meeting you on some forums!

Hope your day is a wonderful one...from sunny F-L-A!!!
Old 09-28-2016, 08:48 AM   #989
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
hey there fellow Nurse! Lots of us on the site......

THAT is a LOT of geography!! lol

Hope you find lots of amazing new friends here as well as some very interesting threads!!!

Have an awesome day.....
Thanx. The geography is mostly due to travel nursing
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:12 AM   #990
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the new peeps here!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 07:57 PM   #991
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to any new member I missed!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 12:35 PM   #992
Robbigen
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Bi-gender (two-spirit)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Widowed/Single

Robbigen is on a distinguished road
Default Not so much "out" but open

I have always been interested in "gender". About a year ago I discovered that the gender identity term that described me the best was "bi-gender" or better, two-spirit. I feel that my essence (soul") is 51% male and 49% female.
Okay. Now what? I have shared this insight with a handful of people.

As I put in my profile, I joined this Forum because I am open to meeting other human beings of like mind and life experiences. I do not know what God/life has in store for me in the remaining time I have on this level (who does?), but if it includes one more love, I am open to that. My wife passed on our anniversary about six years ago. I know how to love and to be loved - looking for same.

More openness: I find that I am very attracted to lesbian women (what's up with that?) and count a few among my friends. I also have a great respect for those who are transgendered.

A confusion I am struggling somewhat with is being a heterosexual male who is bi-gendered and not knowing how to seek love in a way that honors who/what I and a future life partner! The worst case scenario is "you had the one. Be grateful for it. Live out your life with dignity - and no whining!"

Interested to see what unfolds within this journey on this forum.

Peace - Bob in Taos
Robbigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:01 PM   #993
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

Re your comment: "More openness: I find that I am very attracted to lesbian women (what's up with that?) and count a few among my friends."

I must ask: why would you not be attracted to lesbians?

"What's up with that?"

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 03:17 PM   #994
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Welcome to the Planet!

Re your comment: "More openness: I find that I am very attracted to lesbian women (what's up with that?) and count a few among my friends."

I must ask: why would you not be attracted to lesbians?

"What's up with that?"
It appears (from his own self Id) that he is a hetro-sexual male who doesn't know this is a web-site not open to hetro-sexual assigned at birth males that are not in transition Mtf

So he finds his attraction to lesbian women odd, and wants to make sure we know it.

At least that is my assumption.

I have reported his post in order for the mods to figure this one out.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 03:27 PM   #995
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
It appears (from his own self Id) that he is a hetro-sexual male who doesn't know this is a web-site not open to hetro-sexual assigned at birth males that are not in transition Mtf

So he finds his attraction to lesbian women odd, and wants to make sure we know it.

At least that is my assumption.

I have reported his post in order for the mods to figure this one out.
Oh, I totally missed that. Thank you! I need to read things more carefully.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #996
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Folks-

That user has been directed to another site.

Thanks,
Angie
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #997
Steele

How Do You Identify?:
confused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
no preference
Relationship Status:
single

Steele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, I'm Steele. I'm a trans man but I'm questioning that. Hope to meet some nice folks.
Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2017, 05:48 PM   #998
apollo

How Do You Identify?:
genderless butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them

apollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

a few people have seen me perusing the forums already but i'm apollo! i was surprised this username wasn't taken, lucky me lol. i just recently discovered im a butch lesbian so i'm trying find communities and whatnot; if anyone has recommendations for butch boards i would love to hear them. i hope i get to know you all better!
Bigotry against transgendered people is a deadly carcinogen. We are pitted against each other in order to keep us from seeing each other as allies. Genuine bonds of solidarity can be forged between people who respect each other's differences and are willing to fight their enemy together. We are the class that does the work of the world, and can revolutionize it. We can win true liberation.
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apollo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #999
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome Steele and Apollo.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2017, 07:52 PM   #1000
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Apollo and Steele!