Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
This is a great shirt just not crazy about the pocket.
hire seamstress to remove it.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 12:05 PM   #422
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
hire seamstress to remove it.
Thanks for the tip but I think one might be able to tell there was once a pocket.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 08:33 PM   #423
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is a great shirt just not crazy about the pocket.
Most of my shirts, nice ones have pockets but this type of shirt shouldn't have a pocket. Looks classier without one.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 08:41 PM   #424
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Most of my shirts, nice ones have pockets but this type of shirt shouldn't have a pocket. Looks classier without one.
I don't do any shirts with pockets. I don't want to draw attention to my chest.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #425
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't do any shirts with pockets. I don't want to draw attention to my chest.
I can understand that.

Albert Einstein
Old 09-16-2016, 04:35 AM   #426
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks for the tip but I think one might be able to tell there was once a pocket.
Not if done by professional. After steam pressing there will be no marks.
Such a repair can be done well. If not washed and dried it's an easy fix.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 08:58 PM   #427
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I have kinda become accustomed to khakis and polos, again!

I guess due to ALOT of job interviews you start to get comfortable in certain clothes, plus dropping 26 pounds in a year has helped too.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 09:31 PM   #428
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I found another site but this time it is for underwear, it's not men's underwear but underwear that looks like men's but fits the body. I find it expensive but may purchase a pair to see if they fit better then what I currently wear.

https://tomboyx.com/

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2016, 12:38 PM   #429
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I found another site but this time it is for underwear, it's not men's underwear but underwear that looks like men's but fits the body. I find it expensive but may purchase a pair to see if they fit better then what I currently wear.

https://tomboyx.com/
Hey thank u for posting this! I checked out their site and they have some good stuff!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:33 PM   #430
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Hey thank u for posting this! I checked out their site and they have some good stuff!
Yes they do. Glad you found the link helpful.

Albert Einstein
Old 11-04-2016, 01:51 AM   #431
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Do yall dress according to what your partner likes or what you find comfortable for you?

My gf loves me in polo shirts for some reason, I go along with it at first but now I don't mind looking nice for her. Lol she's the only gf that I have actually dressed up for.

Albert Einstein
Old 11-04-2016, 06:07 AM   #432
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Do yall dress according to what your partner likes or what you find comfortable for you?

My gf loves me in polo shirts for some reason, I go along with it at first but now I don't mind looking nice for her. Lol she's the only gf that I have actually dressed up for.
I honestly have never had a GF not like the way I dressed. So, changing style in any way has never been a problem. My GFs have suggested certain colors if I am trying on clothes in a store, and I will often go with what they like. I tend to trust the people's opinion that I date. I suppose that is because I typically couple with people who in my opinion (ha), has good taste/wears what looks good on them. If my partner and I are going out somewhere dressed up, I always encourage them to tell me what they would like me to wear. Too, if I presenting at a conference or some other professional affair where I will be "front and center", I tend to go with their suggestions.

I also wouldn't be adverse to trying a different style in the store if they thought it would look good on me. However, no one has ever suggested I wear something that I wasn't comfortable in. But, in the off chance that someone asked me to wear something that I wasn't comfortable in, I would try it, but unless I liked it, no, I wouldn't wear it. I am also comfortable letting my GFs know what I prefer on them. This would be clothing styles that are already a part of their wardrobe. I don't have a sense of the latest "trends" that women are wearing, so it is not like I ever come "home" and make random suggestions. Too, it isn't important to me that my GF is wearing the "latest trend", I just like whatever I think is most flattering to the person...and like I said, my comments would only come from their current wardrobe.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #433
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

I wear black shirts with tiny spots of brown colored bleach stains..The other night a black kitten in distress found me while doing my laundry and I brought her in to feed and water. She totally compliments my attire and blends right into my apartment. She is so cute with her little brown spindle spots scattered here and there..I swear I did not spill bleach on her, but one would think that..
Old 11-07-2016, 08:45 PM   #434
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Any of y'all have issues with certain brands of clothing not fitting like others? I find this really frustrating.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:17 PM   #435
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Any of y'all have issues with certain brands of clothing not fitting like others? I find this really frustrating.
All bodies are different and not all brands work for everyone. The key is to find a brand that works for your body. I think a well fit piece of clothing is much more important than brands. A good tailor can also help to shorten arms of shirts (pretty cheaply), if that is something you are running into. That can be a problem for some butches, regardless of brand.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #436
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
All bodies are different and not all brands work for everyone. The key is to find a brand that works for your body. I think a well fit piece of clothing is much more important than brands. A good tailor can also help to shorten arms of shirts (pretty cheaply), if that is something you are running into. That can be a problem for some butches, regardless of brand.
Yes the arms at times. Being I'm so short lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:10 AM   #437
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

For the big bois here is a link to some good quality clothes but I find them to be a bit expensive.

http://www.destinationxl.com/mens-big-and-tall-store/

Albert Einstein
Old 01-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #438
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Okay advice, I might be working in an office environment, I have NO clue on how to really dress for that.

I don't wear suits so that's out, so would khakis and dress pants with nice shirts work?

Albert Einstein
Old 01-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #439
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Okay advice, I might be working in an office environment, I have NO clue on how to really dress for that.

I don't wear suits so that's out, so would khakis and dress pants with nice shirts work?
Is there any way to scope it out ahead of time? Walk through the building maybe? Seeing what others are wearing would help. On a first day I'd rather be a little more dressed than under dressed. Your plan sounds pretty good for most offices (I don't know what kind of business you're waking into).

Do you have anything like a sport jacket you can show up in and then just take off if it's too much?
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #440
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Is there any way to scope it out ahead of time? Walk through the building maybe? Seeing what others are wearing would help. On a first day I'd rather be a little more dressed than under dressed. Your plan sounds pretty good for most offices (I don't know what kind of business you're waking into).

Do you have anything like a sport jacket you can show up in and then just take off if it's too much?
No, no walk through on this job and I don't own a suit or anything like that.

It's a county job, I got the dress code but it was kind of vague. So I think it's going to be one of those you show up and they will tell ya what you can and can't wear.