Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Valentine Day Romantic Plans

Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3
That's a day off in my world... not yours?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #6
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

It's my Grammy's 90th birthday today and we've been planning a special surprise party for her on Sunday. Even my brother and sister-in-law are flying into town. It's gonna be a hoot!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.
Some day my Valentine will fall right into my heart! I won't look too hard cause when you least expect it it happens, right?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #8
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I have a hot date with my heart shaped pink pillow, heating blanket, and my bed.... our plans are SSLLEEPPP!!

I have to work later this evening
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #9
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

The plan is set; the house is cleaned and decorated with all manner of balloons, cutouts, flowers, cards, etc. We (the fur kids and I) are now waiting patiently for her to arrive. I'll be cooking dinner and watching her enjoy the wine she loves but hasn't been able to find (but I found it today!). And later, I hope to coax her into some hot tub time to just relax and enjoy the evening. She is gonna be surprised, lol. Pictures later!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Had a wonderful morning with my sweetheart.

Came back home and just watched "finding nemo" together...well, at the same time anyway.

Had a great, fantastic, loving, fun, memorable Valentines weekend.

Life is good.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PLANET!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY to all the singles out there!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: