Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default MSNBC Finanly Get's it Right.

Glad to hear this happened.

http://news.yahoo.com/pat-buchanan-msnbc-015053514.html
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I have no idea what took so long.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

That is excellent news, and I have no idea what took so long either. But the deed is done.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Now if we could just do something about Santorum and the other GOP idiots that seem to think racism, sexism and religious extremism are ok practices.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Here's the disclaimer: I love MSNBc - it is really the only station I watch most days. I am so happy that we have liberal representation in the media, and intelligent people expressing intelligent ideas.

BUT: I didn't like it at all when they drove Keith Olbermann off MSNBC for his politics. I adored his "worst person in the world" segment which regularly got him in to trouble. I also don't like Pat Buchanan being kicked off. Free speech is free speech. While most days I would gladly choke Rush Limbaugh, and while I hold the FOX network responsible for turning Michigan from the pro labor, pro civil rights, forward thinking people that I grew up around into the conservative, intolerant backwater that it has become, I still support their right to free speech. (Though in the case of FOX I think the number of tv and radio stations as well as other news outlets they own should be restricted to one per market area, so that other points of view could also be freely expressed.)

Many people applaud when gay issues are quashed in the news and gay rights (or women's rights, or black or hispanic rights) are denied or restricted. I do not want to applaud when others are silenced. Society will progress. Changing opinions will silence the bigots.

Another thing is that next week, Buchanan will probably be working at FOX, and there will be no one there to challenge his ideas as they did at MSNBC.

Smooches,
Keri

How old IS Rush Limbaugh anyway? When in the hell is that man ever going to retire????
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Keith Oberman can be seen on Current TV. It's the same show with 'worst person' and all the segments he did on MSNBC.

The only difference is the stage setting.....what's behind him.....is black. It's kinda weird to see his big ass head with a black background.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
How old IS Rush Limbaugh anyway? When in the hell is that man ever going to retire????
He's only 61. Looks like it's going to be a while.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
I also don't like Pat Buchanan being kicked off. Free speech is free speech. While most days I would gladly choke Rush Limbaugh, and while I hold the FOX network responsible for turning Michigan from the pro labor, pro civil rights, forward thinking people that I grew up around into the conservative, intolerant backwater that it has become, I still support their right to free speech.
Pat Buchanan still has the right to free speech, as does anyone else, but nobody is required to PAY them for their speech. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #9
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDivina View Post
Pat Buchanan still has the right to free speech, as does anyone else, but nobody is required to PAY them for their speech. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Good point there LaDivina!
Smooches,
Keri
Old 02-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
He's only 61. Looks like it's going to be a while.
How could a guy that full of anger (not to mention bullshit!) NOT have at least one heart attack per year? My bloodpressure rises just listening to him, Being him should surely be toxic.
Smooches,

Keri
Old 02-19-2012, 06:29 AM   #11
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

As for Limbaugh.... when he raises your blood pressure, he raises his serotonin. That's the key to his longevity.
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote