Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 08-04-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
wolfboi

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

wolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud of
Smile HELLO ATLANTA

HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING TODAY , IM KINDA NEW TO THIS SITE SO BEAR WITH ME . IM TRYING TO MEET NEW LESBIANS IN MY AREA TO GET OUT TO THE CLUB SCENE GO DANCIN JUST HAVE A GOOD OL TIME , DONT KNOW ANYONE HERE . HOPING TO MEET SOME GOOD PPL .................HAVE A GREAT DAY ..............HUGZ & KISSES
wolfboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

welcome, ga is my 2nd home
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
AtlantaButch824

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
does it really matter
Relationship Status:
single

AtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST Reputation

hello everyone.......when are we going to plan a get together somewhere so we can meet?
I am new to everything here but I have a GPS unit so I could find you.....lol
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Where are all of the Atlanta peeps?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

Hello ATL!

I'm going to be up that way in Atlanta either the first or 2nd week of October. Will be there for about a week and would love to perhaps have some dinner with a few of you fine BF'ers if you'd be so inclined. I will post again when I have more specific details!

Kellen
Old 08-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

This is so weird! I will possibly be in Atlanta not this upcoming weekend (Labor Day weekend) but the next. My mom is getting her mom's car and she needs a ride to the ATL to pick it up.

If people are meeting up, I may be able to, depending on where, what time etc.