Old 01-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #7241
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

amazon/online browsing ......
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #7242
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Today's Birthday

A Motorcycle Jacket birthday card, and other's on my mantle.

A "Belated Birthday Wish" text at 6AM.. . Guess she didn't know it really is today.

A Surprise Party at 7PM.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #7243
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

some of the sweetest PM's and messages on my page...I have some really awesome, cool, and sexy femme friends!!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #7244
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I'm loved.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #7245
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

At the grocery store, the clerk and I were talking about how lazy we were today so I talked about how much I didn't want to make dog food but it had to be done. She said "Oh, that's why you buy all this stuff?" It's an odd assortment of food. So I told her "yes" and she said "someone is spoiled" and laughed. I said, "Yep, she's my baby."

She helped me carry the groceries out to the car and there was Blossom all happy and excited to see us and it was just such a sweet moment.

I really love my dog.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #7246
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
getting a phone call from my boy in Indiana saying it is 4 days clean....which is HUGE for him,because his mom and friends feed his addiction,and he has only his g/f of 10 yrs(and me) as his support system.
How wonderful!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #7247
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

word to the wise, im happy
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #7248
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
I am fairly certain you laughed out loud instead of just smiling. That will teach you to not be such a show off.
*chuckles* I did ...didn't I
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #7249
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

The telephone call I received after texting, from work, that I was excited about getting off early.....
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #7250
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

The advent of modern technology such as the telephone, text, email, and Skype so we can keep up with our friends and loved ones.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #7251
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

it was kind of creepy, but made me smile...walking into the coffee shop this morning and the person in line ahead of me saying "i'll take two of her...TO GO, Please!" hahaha
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #7252
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in silence and watching him sleep. He sleeps so peaceful, it calms me.

Looking forward to spending another day laughing with Him and all the crazy things we do!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #7253
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

All my coworkers and friends who are bronco's fans. They keep peppering me with emails and messages talking smack. I love talking smack , so freakin hilarous.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #7254
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

Messaging with old friends that really "get" you and pearls of wisdom coming from unexpected places.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #7255
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Pondering all the possibilities of the future
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #7256
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

laying on the couch...closing my eyes and dreaming
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #7257
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

wake up calls....awesome dr's .... getting to talk to someone special on lunch ....pina colada smoothies ....and a giant wrap around hug i received when i walked in the door
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #7258
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I read recently that everyone should exercise at least a half an hour a day for good health. A brisk walk counts! Which in my book gives me an excuse to go to the Mall on my dinner break and speed shop (*laughs*) ... and this makes me smile.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #7259
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Warmed my heart!!!!!

:-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #7260
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Intelligent and witty emails and texts that brighten my day.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile