Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #361
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Just as an FYI, for those of you using the latest Mac OS and doing the updated to Java 7 this may interfere with our chat program and all java on Firefox (it happened to me today and I had to revert to Java 6).

If you are comfortable with the commandline follow the instructions in this KB article: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?v...S&locale=en_US

Otherwise, use Safari with Java 7 (you cannot use Chrome since Chrome is a 32-bit app and Java 7 is a 64-bit app)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #362
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have 4s. I can wait for 5 until spring. What I did notice about 4s is that its tougher then the previous one. I dropped it in water for second and it was fine. I'm happy with iphone but itunes can kiss my ass.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #363
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

anyone lookin into the Ipad Mini? I am thinkin of gettin this

http://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/overview/

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #364
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I pre-ordered that mutha today! 32gig in black and I want my fucking booja booo!!!

How do you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
anyone lookin into the Ipad Mini? I am thinkin of gettin this

http://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/overview/

I've always wondered how this is any different than a large smart phone.. It probably is better?

I liked Apple more in the 80s, into the 90s when they weren't as popular. I seemed to have gotten away from them as far as computers and phones go. Maybe because there are other contenders out there for smart phones and when I went with the Droid after I was gonna get an iPhone and they were out of them. The salesman showed me a Droid. I bought it and haven't turned back. . I still like itunes and ipod but as for a phone I chose a different smart phone and I guess I'm happy with it that I haven't had to look elsewhere and just my opinion iphones, ipads are pricey compared to other similar items by another brand.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #365
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I like my iPad as is

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #366
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post

I've always wondered how this is any different than a large smart phone.. It probably is better?

I liked Apple more in the 80s, into the 90s when they weren't as popular. I seemed to have gotten away from them as far as computers and phones go. Maybe because there are other contenders out there for smart phones and when I went with the Droid after I was gonna get an iPhone and they were out of them. The salesman showed me a Droid. I bought it and haven't turned back. . I still like itunes and ipod but as for a phone I chose a different smart phone and I guess I'm happy with it that I haven't had to look elsewhere and just my opinion iphones, ipads are pricey compared to other similar items by another brand.
I dont know if it's better. just seems like to me the IPad mini would be perfect size for me. I'll have to go check em out on Friday

Old 11-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #367
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

well. I bought the mini iPad. I love it. It's just about 2" smaller then the iPad. Perfect for traveling. I'm using it right now

Old 11-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #368
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
well. I bought the mini iPad. I love it. It's just about 2" smaller then the iPad. Perfect for traveling. I'm using it right now

i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #369
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRain View Post
wow maybe all you ipeople can help me! I left my ipod classic 32b on a plane, yup put it in the pocket in front of me and forgot it. My life was on it,all my music. I got the new ipod touch. I can't figure it out, but thats the least of my problems. I have forgotten my password for itunes. Is there any sane solution to this? I paid for so many alblums and vidios.
OMG i would just DIE. DIE. ((((((( hugs )))))))
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #370
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That is next on my agenda.

I am glad I did not get the iPad2. The mini will be just perfect.

I already use my iPhone as a computer. The mini will feel like a 15 inch notebook screen in comparison.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #371
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

I hope you get one Dee. I think you'll love it.

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #372
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh brother...........
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #373
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
Oh brother...........

Old 11-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #374
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
Oh brother...........
Dee, what I meant to say is..... I hate the mini iPad. It's terrible. You don't want one. Lol

Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #375
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dee, what I meant to say is..... I hate the mini iPad. It's terrible. You don't want one. Lol

LOL! Yeah, I 2nd what durrrrrrr says I bet I am gonna hate it just as much!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #376
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I read an article on the BBC a couple of days ago about a british 17 year old that had come up with an app for news that pushes algorithm based news summaries from thousands of sources that is taking the app world by storm.

As a news junkie I already have at least a dozen news apps. Decided to check it out anyway. Now that I have have been using it for a couple of days, all others have been relegated to the back page. No wonder this kid is a newly minted millionaire!

This thing is great! Free too.

Summly

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52 AM   #377
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
LOL! Yeah, I 2nd what durrrrrrr says I bet I am gonna hate it just as much!
you really will hate it...lol. did ya get ya one?

Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #378
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
you really will hate it...lol. did ya get ya one?
Not yet. I have the iphone 4...thinking I want the 4s....or do I just get the mini and keep the i4?!....Or get the i5 AND mini? I have to ponder this!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #379
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Not yet. I have the iphone 4...thinking I want the 4s....or do I just get the mini and keep the i4?!....Or get the i5 AND mini? I have to ponder this!
i vote for iphone5 and the mini ipad. time to upgrade my friend

Old 11-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #380
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
i vote for iphone5 and the mini ipad. time to upgrade my friend
Ok, so I was shopping at the on line apple store. The mini is available wi fi in 2 weeks and a wi fi cellular in mid november.....Should I wait and get the one with cellular or just get the wifi?!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: