Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #261
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~My maternal grandparents
~Instant access to St. Augustine Beach

Duchess
Old 10-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #262
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

In the generic sense now, I miss the knowing that someone is waiting for me at home or cares about my well being. I miss having someone know me.. all of me. I miss being able to totally let my guard down and be myself with someone. I miss the little notes about loving me that are left on the fridge, under the pillow, in my suitcase.

I miss the days where I was actually happy.. I mean truly happy. I have faith it will happen again but until that time.. I miss it.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #263
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

i miss the smell of that "right" person on my skin and the sound of the "right" voice growling in my ear.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #264
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

i miss the innocence of times gone by...you know, when something triggers a memory of how things were and the memory causes you to try to recapture the feeling at that particular time...you come close but can never quite recall that actual feeling...i suppose it's like that so we keep moving forward...still it would be nice...just once...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #265
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
~My maternal grandparents
~Instant access to St. Augustine Beach

Duchess
St. Augustine Beach is da bestest beach evah!!! ^5.
MY fave spot is at base of Bridge of Lions, Fort Side...on that bench!! And Sunset Grille!!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #266
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Everything about being in love

The scent of a woman. Falling asleep with her in my arms, her knowing she's safe. The prodding, encouragement & calming effect only a woman I love has on me. The responsibilty of being Hers.
All of it.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #267
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
St. Augustine Beach is da bestest beach evah!!! ^5.
MY fave spot is at base of Bridge of Lions, Fort Side...on that bench!! And Sunset Grille!!

OMG, I soooo agree with you!!! My family has a home on A1A near Panama Hatties. You step off the porch right onto the beach. When I was home I stayed there every weekend. I miss it terribly.

Duchess
Old 10-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #268
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

hearing the good morning smile in my Someone's voice. knowing it's there even before i turn around.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #269
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,173 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not directed about any person in my past, but in general:

Having those morning moments wrapped up together before starting a day.
Love notes hidden in sock drawers and lunch boxes.
Sharing the happiness of the other coming home.
Cooking what I know my love wants to eat.
Knowing how to pair a hard day with a dinner that might make things a little bit better and smoothing it out for the rest to unwind.
Having someone there for me when it's hard- having a safe space to say I've had enough, and to just crash there and be held.
Having someone there when I have a bad dream.
Having someone there to hold me when the scary movie I insisted we watch gets to be too much.
Having someone look me in the eyes with love in theirs.
Having someone who knows everything about me, and who I know all about. And still want to be together after all that learnin' is done.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #270
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default What Do I miss....

What I really miss is......Days before cell phones~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #271
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What I really miss is......Days before cell phones~
Amen! *fist bump*
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #272
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Easter sunrise service with my family and friends at the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #273
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

life without migraines
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #274
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Default I miss my hometown, St. Augustine, FL.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #275
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I miss kissing... that deep down soul kisisng where there is nothing but you and me and that world where only we exist.....
Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #276
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

~I miss my hometown, St. Augustine , FL
~I alsu miss the Butch women. They're hard to find in Atlanta.

Duchess
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #277
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
OMG, I soooo agree with you!!! My family has a home on A1A near Panama Hatties. You step off the porch right onto the beach. When I was home I stayed there every weekend. I miss it terribly.

Duchess
WOW! I LOVED the pics you posted. I used to enjoy the Fort...way back when there were NO gates and fees to enter it. I have gone down there since 1974!
Remember the old Lum's? LOVED it.
I LOVE Panama Hattie's. I went there when it first opend...My FAVE is The Oasis...lurve me one of those huge platter sized baked taters.
Nombre De Dios....is awesome and the lighthouse!!!
Absolutely LOVED the dolphin cruise on the boat there by Santa Maria.
I LOVED when the hospital was down there by the Coast Guard Facility now.
Lurve lurve lurve St. Augustine and would live there if could find enough roomies to afford it. Not many people grasp that that is the FIRST City in the US!!!
Have to confess to riding the Merry Go Round close to the Fort..many occasions...smiles, LOVED when the Old Par 3 was there and I would drive the old Model T's...
Sooooo many changes over the years....
The Lions look spectacular now, refurbished!!!
Thanks for the walk down Memory Lane lady!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #278
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

missing you....
who are you?
where are you?
will I find you?

I am here.
Right here.
Before your eyes.
Will you find me?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #279
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Im missing her kisses
The feeling of being in love
The feeling of being able to let my guard down
Being able to say anything and not be judged!
I miss my brothers
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #280
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
WOW! I LOVED the pics you posted. I used to enjoy the Fort...way back when there were NO gates and fees to enter it. I have gone down there since 1974!
Remember the old Lum's? LOVED it.
I LOVE Panama Hattie's. I went there when it first opend...My FAVE is The Oasis...lurve me one of those huge platter sized baked taters.
Nombre De Dios....is awesome and the lighthouse!!!
Absolutely LOVED the dolphin cruise on the boat there by Santa Maria.
I LOVED when the hospital was down there by the Coast Guard Facility now.
Lurve lurve lurve St. Augustine and would live there if could find enough roomies to afford it. Not many people grasp that that is the FIRST City in the US!!!
Have to confess to riding the Merry Go Round close to the Fort..many occasions...smiles, LOVED when the Old Par 3 was there and I would drive the old Model T's...
Sooooo many changes over the years....
The Lions look spectacular now, refurbished!!!
Thanks for the walk down Memory Lane lady!!!

OMG, I can't believe you mentioned the Nombre de Dios. I used to go there all the time when I couldn't sleep and sit at the base of the cross. Now I'm feeling homesiick.