Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do anything over the weekend?

Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .
Old 11-08-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning Stillettodoll ....

this weekend ... i did a short load to cleveland.. then came home.....
hadnt been home in weeks soo im like way passed due.. heh
had dinner with mom yesterday....
spent some time with my kiddo and went to hang out with a long time child hood friend ... in her room in the ICU unit of a local hospital here... she is in good spirts... and hope she comes home soon... she is such a trooper with all the things she has been going thru in her life with sever arthritis.
she landed in ICU from a heart attack.
anyways. that was my weekend.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol

Old 11-08-2010, 06:26 AM   #4
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol
Yeah I actually saw alot of couples on dates!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday - didn't feel like doing anything so lazed about reading, doing puzzles and surfing. After dinner my sister and I had a Jason Bourne movie marathon while we knit.
Sunday - went shopping with my sister. We had to exchange a pair of jeans my nephew bought, she got an outfit for work and I got some picture frames. Got some groceries. A slight detour on the way home - I wanted to stop and check out a restaurant a friend wants to go to - it is closed for the season but my sister and I had a nice walk around the park where the restaurant is located. (I'll try put pics up on my Flickr later). Then home for a light dinner and knitting while watching Love Actually.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 04:58 AM   #6
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Not to much,defintely enjoyed the weather over the weekend.
Worked all day Saturday 7am -7 pm
Had breakfast with my BFF and Blaze, walked around old downtown Rosenberg, Texas,.. went out for lunch and dinner on sunday
made some soap too.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday, I went out with a friend of mine and we went bowling
I scored a 57

but it was really fun!

other than that, lounged around with my love and my cat
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

My insomnia is bugging me again - I was alright during the week but not falling asleep until 3am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, of course, I didn't wake up until around 11am or noon. (At least I was well rested!)
So - my weekend plans were all shot to hell. Saturday afternoon I knitted for a bit. Then my sister wanted to go for a walk in Queenston. We went over there and followed the (well marked) battlefield trail - we took our time and I took lots of pics - maybe an hour to an hour and a half of walking and climbing stairs along a hill side. The weather was gorgeous. Hopefully I will post some pics at Fllickr or at FB.
Afterwards we had dinner, drove around Niagara Falls. Then home to watch the hockey game.
Sunday was another late start for me. After my late breakfast we went to see Unstoppable. It was a very good movie! We walked around the mall a bit, stopped and picked up some groceries and then home. I edited the pics I took the day before, made some phone calls and watched a bit of tv.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 4am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Friday a guy friend came by to visit us
Saturday went to worked, Car broke down , got it towed to mechanic, worked on my tax stuff , to bed early
Sunday went to see a movie, The King's Speech , than went out to eat
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 AM   #10
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default weekend stuffs

Friday Nothing.
Saturday nothing mostly organizing stuff
Sunday , Worked out, went to see The Fighter, watched the rain all day, worked on some knitting , watched the golden globes
Old 01-17-2011, 07:35 AM   #11
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

what i did over the wekend
some days off from work
planning a unexpected funeral
and planning for my brother to move
held family meeting

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
what i did over the wekend
some days off from work
planning a unexpected funeral
and planning for my brother to move
held family meeting

Morningstar I hope you are okay and that everything falls into place. Funerals and moves can be challenging. My thoughts are with you.

Saturday I ran errands and went for drinks. Sunday I had two patients and then a meeting to attend. Slipped all over the roads, was thankful for my heated seats and was grateful for warm slippers.

The power went out in half of my house. Not sure what that is about, but I am hopeful the electrician can figure it out.

Caught up on the series Merlin.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #13
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Saturday I watched football and knit. Then, after football was over, I had to rip out almost an inch of knitting because of a stupid mistake I made because I was knitting as I was watching football.

Sunday I knit some more. Then my sister and I went to see The King's Speech. When we got home I surfed a bit, had dinner, and then listened to the Golden Globes. I knit some more just before I went to bed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #14
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I worked on the house while watching football. Didn't get as far as I'd hoped, but a room a day this week (plus maintenance everywhere else) will get it done.

Went to see Tangled this afternoon with the kids; it was a cute movie
Old 09-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #15
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation

Had a bar-b-q Friday night, then I was a bum all weekend!

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #16
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Labor day weekend

Saturday worked all day 7:30am to 8 pm !!!!!! long ass day that was.
Sunday went antique shopping , bought a few things and put some things on layaway that's about it .
Monday.. Put up new curtains, change sheets, and laundry
Old 01-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #17
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Football, football, football....not much of anything else
Both of our teams lost
Old 01-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #18
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Left Spokane, WA at 0830 on Saturday morning,
arrived in Berlin, Germany at approximately
4:30 pm Sunday afternoon local time.....
Slept until about 6:30 am local time Monday
morning.....That took care of my weekend.....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #19
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up This past weekend

I shoped for two beautiful area rugs and a set of bathroom rugs. I bought a nice pair of jeans and a miss hello kitty dress for my granddaughter. On Sunday afternoon my son took me to Cracker Barrel for a late lunch and after I hosted a Buddhist prayer pot luck meeting in my home. It was a very encouraging warm meeting. I enjoyed my weekend very much !!
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend