Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #281
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Going to a chamber music concert in the Berkshires!... I sooo love chamber music. It allows my favorite instrument, the cello, to really shine... It doesn't hurt that it's the Boston Symphony performing. I've never seen them in concert (that I recall..I saw a lot of concerts while I was in school; band geek :P )
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #282
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Stalling out at a huge, two-day antiques fair...lovely, except for the fact that it's a 5 am start both mornings
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #283
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I am writing an exam on Saturday.
Afterwards I might go to a soccer game.
Chances are that I'll skip that and just head off to see my sister and brother.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #284
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

I get to spend the whole weekend with my lovely, handsome husband. I dont really care what we do. I just like to spend time with him. Yes, I know that is sappy!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #285
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My weekend starts today! Taking the dogs to dog beach in beautiful Del Mar, workshop with friends in Riverside tomorrow and working on Sunday for a few hours. Hopefully we will get some dog park time, too!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #286
DJ Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Papa, just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, sir, bro, hey you
Relationship Status:
Married to library_girl

DJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST Reputation

Recuperating from last weekend plus and what a weekend it was! My library_girl made me a very proud Daddy.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #287
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday I got a massage..that I needed really bad!!! and Blaze bought me perfumes ( that's more than 1), than went out for dinner.
Early Sunday morning at 1 am, me and Blaze were woken up by a 10 piece mariachi band singing by our bedroom window , neighbors were having a birthday party , it was kind funny. It lasted about a hour. Horns are very loud
Old 04-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #288
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday was mostly spent with the kiddo: Steak n Shake (his favorite), Gamestop, two different malls, and the costume shop. I also helped him work on one of his art projects. Afterwards I relaxed a bit and caught up on some paperwork.

Sunday was a bit of work and play, both. Lunch with my folks. Then met with one of my July brides to finalize the contract and pick up the deposit. Afterwards my mom and I went to bingo. Had a good time despite losing money lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #289
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Teddy is whisking me away for a surprise weekend away! He will not reveal the destination to me! After the long and awful week we have had, we need some nice quiet time...wherever it may be. I've been told I will be blind-folded...I said I will just read and not pay attention to where we are going. I've been unable to see for long enough tyvm!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #290
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Me and Blaze did a movie weekend , went to see three movies, Star Trek , Iron Man and MUD They were all great . I really dont think we have been to the movies all year, guess we were catching up.
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #291
DJ Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Papa, just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, sir, bro, hey you
Relationship Status:
Married to library_girl

DJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, after almost 3 weeks of living in a hotel with my girl and 2 large dogs we will be moving into our new home.

Finally no more quiet sex! Wooo Hooo!!!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #292
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Went to Indiana and saw the Indy 500. Considering the way it ended Mistress was pretty steamed to have it end on whatever color flag it was under. A shame really as it is pretty expensive to attend. I had a nice time drawing and reading and doing crosswords. I also did all the food fetching which helped kill the monotony of circular driving.
I must say it is difficult at best navigating aluminum bleachers in 6 inch stiletto heels. A challenge.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 11:35 AM   #293
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I worked and enjoyed the side effects of sleep deprivation....
Old 06-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #294
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday I went to my first Pride event as a "civilian"...LOL It was fabulous and I really enjoyed being among family again! The sunburn was worth it!

Sunday I spent the afternoon cruising along on one of NC's lovely lakes with a friend...and that sunburn (mild compared to the day before) was worth it too!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2013, 04:56 AM   #295
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Saturday night

We went to Frankie Valli Saturday night he played here with the Houston symphony .
I didn't know what to expect going to see a 79 year old singer , but he blew us away! He still sings and sounds like he did 60 years ago.! He Actually brought tears to my eyes.. It was a great show, glad we went.

Last edited by StillettoDoll; 07-30-2013 at 05:00 AM.
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StillettoDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 05:09 AM   #296
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Happy Monday

Hi Yall

We didn't do a damn thing but work , Blaze helped me out as my bather on Sunday, We got to try out my new dog grooming tub we had installed at home last week .. Works great. Getting busy Hoildays are a coming!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #297
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default true story

Went camping last night I guess. Didn't know I was going.

Woke up with a single pole tent in my bed this morning.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #298
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Road trip to the midway point to see MBD.

Favourite cafe, Indian restaurant, and convenience store (yep!) visited.

Short but wonderful time!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 04:49 AM   #299
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Happy Monday !

Sunday we went to see the Saving Mr Banks , That's about it.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:51 AM   #300
Daktari

Didn't go anywhere but kept quite entertained.

Tags
weekend