Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #301
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday went to the local state park over here, Had a picnic and went hiking to bird watch but ended up alligator watching. We had beautiful weather over the weekend.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #302
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do anything over the weekend?

The weeks end?!?
Old 01-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #303
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I saw August: Osage County…all about dark family dysfunction…yowza, it was intense…but I do recommend it.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2014, 03:57 AM   #304
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Monday

Hope everyone had a enjoyable weekend ....

I started my new dance class on Sunday! . It was awesome. I sooo enjoyed it
Think I will continue this. Very Cool.!

Old 07-07-2014, 07:24 AM   #305
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Played a softball tournament in Nashville. I got sweaty, dirty, and a little sunburned. It was great!

Cijs though...I've navigated a great deal of interstates in several cities, but the roads in Nashville are cray cray. Y'all need some help from the DOT. Each time I go to the music city I'm on high alert while driving. Lol.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #306
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Went out with a great group of friends and took over the LBC! Managed to do nothing yesterday until 6pm when I went to the store. It was a pretty great weekend!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 04:13 AM   #307
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default how was your weekend?

Had a fun weekend went out with my diva sistahs we went to see George Lopez. And Sunday more swing dancing.....
Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 AM   #308
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Sold my RX8. Let's face it, I'm getting close to 50.

Bought snowmobiles, no one can tell how old you are on a snowmobile
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #309
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

More softball (of course)
A fundraising dinner
Helped my artist buddy get his web presence started
Made wind chimes with a few friends in my shop

It was a good weekend
Old 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #310
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of traveling to see new places....several really wonderful wildlife preserves... watched the full moon over the warm, inviting coastal waters...got to walk on several different beaches within 3 days....saw a HUGE gator for the first time in the wild....took lots of pictures... ate some very delicious food and tried new things....found peace in the sound of the waves...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #311
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We had dinner last night at Margarita's in Palm Springs. We discovered this place on our Anniversary get away last weekend.

It was 108* outside, and we had quite a drive, but it was worth it for the best Carnitas i have ever had!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2014, 08:01 PM   #312
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Took Mom and Dad to Morrow Mt. They wanted to see the baby deer. We saw quiet acfew deer but n I babies until we left the park. We also took a picnic and ate by the lake

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #313
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Stepped outa da box that surrounds my little world and went to a Mediterranean restaurant.. it was lish

Went to a real flea market, one with people junk and worldly treasures, no new stuff just real good junk.

Sunday afternoon I went fishing that's always fun of course

Old 08-06-2014, 03:16 PM   #314
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Met up with friends on Saturday for lunch. A six hour lunch.

On Sunday I bought birthday cards, cooked brunch, then curled up on the sofa to read. Other than a couple of foraging expeditions to the kitchen, I stayed there for the rest of the day.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #315
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went hiking at Craggy gardens on the Blue Ridge Parkway....

Had lunch al fresco with my wonder dog in Black Mountain...

and had ice cream for dessert!
Old 01-01-2015, 04:02 PM   #316
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Went to Old Stone Winery. Bought a few bottles of wine. Stopped in Gold Hill village, visited every open shop there. Went to a belated Christmas party. I had a blast all weekend.

Old 01-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #317
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Oh man what didn't we do over the weekend. Saturday we went to a friends house in the morning and sat and chatted for a bit. Then from there we drove into the city and met up with more friends and walked around the Haight for a little bit. Then we went home and got ready for the company holiday party. Everyone was complimenting my girl on her dress, as they should be because she looked amazing.

Then on Sunday we went to Costco and opened up a membership together and then to Verizon so we could merge onto the same plan. Then it was back into the city where we went to China Town and walked around there before the long trek home.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 03:40 PM   #318
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Went to a place that looked like a junk yard but was full of antiques and collectibles. Trailers buildings and old chicken houses full. Plus racks of stuff out on the ground and on shelves.

Had a blast seeing things and getting ideas and even bought some stuff.

It was like picker heaven only they don't haggle prices and things aren't priced you either stop someone that works there and ask them or you take a picture of it with your phone and ask about pricing at the gate.

Old 12-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #319
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Weekend Woo-woo

Hey Doll, you got a great Weekend thread!

Last weekend (Thanksgiving holiday), I went to see Jamie Lee Curtis in the new movie Knives Out, and it was SOOOO good. We got a ton of laughs and thought the movie was just the ticket for a holiday movie to go see.

This weekend (Sunday Sunday) we're going to go see the Mark Ruffalo documentary concerning corporate malfeasance by DuPont (Dark Waters). Should be a really intense documentary to watch.

We're also gonna go out for supper at a nearby supper bar and then go shopping late at night.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 10:53 AM   #320
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend

This weekend is for going to the park and bringing lots of food to feed the precious ones. (squirrels and birds of all kinds). Its that time of year.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend