Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #121
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Good Friday - watched hockey playoffs.
Saturday - watched hockey. Cast my vote at an early poll for next month's federal election - had to vote early as I will be out of town on election day. Came home and fixed dinner and then more hockey. text messaging with a friend until 2am - then crashed.
Sunday - put pork roast and potatoes in crock pot. watched hockey. Had Easter dinner between hockey games. more hockey.
Easter Monday - mixed up a marinade for steaks. waiting for hockey to start.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #122
Daktari

Oh yes....I caught Red Riding Hood skipping through the woods again.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #123
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday Blaze was a chauffeur for his friends at work . Drove newlyweds to the airport , Blaze decorated his truck JUST MARRIED. everyone thought we were getting married, neighbor came over to ask us . Blaze did a very good job on the decorating of the truck, trying to post a pic .

Sunday went with Blaze to find a Blouse , Blaze has a meeting this week, and they asked if he could dress more girl. UGHHH. I think we found a nice blouse at goodwill... This kind of stuff is so silly.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #124
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Sat around a pool in Palm Springs... took a nightly hot tub.. slept like a baby. Read a good book... ate homemade quiche, lots of salad... greek, tossed, fruit....

Took my baby out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant...

And just generally had a romantic/sexy weekend with my wife

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #125
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Busy, crazy, productive and annoying weekend....but the best part was seeing the Rooster come through the doorway Sunday morning and giving him (embarassing) hugs in the airport. He spent spring break with his father and grandparents in NY...and I left for training in AZ before he did...so it was two weeks not seeing him (the longest stretch since he was born).
Old 05-09-2011, 04:33 AM   #126
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Worked all day Saturday grooming .....
Sunday Blaze decided to take out the old deck and rebuild a new one . And got that accomplished in about 8 hours.It looks real pretty! We have a bigger deck we will be adding on to that one end of the month .
That was about it .
Old 05-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #127
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

gardening gardening gardening!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #128
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I spent my Sunday afternoon at the beach
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #129
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had a fantastic weekend! I took several day off for my bday (May 8th) and Mothers Day to garden, re-do all my flowers beds and have a party with my family and friends. The weather was perfect! My granddaughter was laughing up a storm and it couldn't have been a better weekend... well it would have been nice to share it all with a partner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #130
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We spent Saturday at the Pan American festival; dancing to some incredible Jazz and Blues, and shopping in the artsy/crafty booths. We had a Pastrami sandwich made by the Disabled Vets that makes me drool right now thinking about it!

Sunday was Church and breakfast out, followed by HOURS of shopping with my daughter looking for just the "right" shoes for Prom...do you have ANY idea how hard that was when she wears a size 13?! LOL Yep, lots of
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #131
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Friday I hung out with a super special girl and enjoyed her company alot.

Saturday I taught a workshop regarding past life trauma and present day problems. It went really well considering it was all new material that I pulled together and wrote.

Had a fabo Mother's Day. Went to a fantastic yoga class. Even got flowers from my son. And hung out with him watching movies.

Then I took this morning off and laid in bed. Ahhhhhhhh now that was refreshing.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 02:12 PM   #132
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Friday
Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Met

Saturday
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens

Sunday
Coney Island BABY
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 04:56 AM   #133
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Saturday we tried to go to the roller derby, but it was sold out . Then ended up at a gay bar , hanging out with some friends of ours.
Then went to eat at a new resturant that wasnt that good.

Sunday went to the Art Car Parade, that was fun . Then got stuck in a parking garage, everyone was mad and broke the arm to the garage exit. and we all got out for free!!!!
Oh and went out for brunch at a new resturant that was fabulous!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:09 AM   #134
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Doll....

what i did over the weekend.......
hmm ran very short load up to canada... then spent time with me daughter and did some errands, house chores... laundry..
now its back to work i go ...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I worked on Saturday but spent some of yesterday meeting some new folks and having a lovely dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Ebon and I then hit the Redbox and watched a movie.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #136
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday was Star Wars weekend at DisneyWorld....

...and Sunday was emotional exhaustion with a side trip to the beach....

Old 05-31-2011, 05:01 AM   #137
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Well... it was hot !
so we did a movie weekend went to see Bridesmaid on Sunday and Thor on Monday. grilled alot of food Saturday and Sunday and enjoyed our new deck. Blaze fixed the window sill. I started a new book, Relaxed!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:18 AM   #138
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Took the kidlette to see Kung Fu Panda II

BBQ'd some ribs and made picnic food for the fam

Got mauled by a dog and spent half a day in urgent care

Just your regular Holiday weekend

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 04:27 AM   #139
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

First we had extreme heat over the weekend, broke several records for this time of year,unbelievable, it got to 105!
Worked for most of it, it been crazy busy.
Mostly sat outside on the deck, grilled some. drinking lots of tea,
Did some brain storming, got a new plan.
Started more organizing of my soap room/craft room

Happy Monday!
Old 06-06-2011, 04:40 AM   #140
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Went to my grand daughter's high school graduation.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend