Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do anything over the weekend?

Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .
Old 11-08-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning Stillettodoll ....

this weekend ... i did a short load to cleveland.. then came home.....
hadnt been home in weeks soo im like way passed due.. heh
had dinner with mom yesterday....
spent some time with my kiddo and went to hang out with a long time child hood friend ... in her room in the ICU unit of a local hospital here... she is in good spirts... and hope she comes home soon... she is such a trooper with all the things she has been going thru in her life with sever arthritis.
she landed in ICU from a heart attack.
anyways. that was my weekend.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol

Old 11-08-2010, 06:26 AM   #4
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol
Yeah I actually saw alot of couples on dates!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday - didn't feel like doing anything so lazed about reading, doing puzzles and surfing. After dinner my sister and I had a Jason Bourne movie marathon while we knit.
Sunday - went shopping with my sister. We had to exchange a pair of jeans my nephew bought, she got an outfit for work and I got some picture frames. Got some groceries. A slight detour on the way home - I wanted to stop and check out a restaurant a friend wants to go to - it is closed for the season but my sister and I had a nice walk around the park where the restaurant is located. (I'll try put pics up on my Flickr later). Then home for a light dinner and knitting while watching Love Actually.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 04:58 AM   #6
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Not to much,defintely enjoyed the weather over the weekend.
Worked all day Saturday 7am -7 pm
Had breakfast with my BFF and Blaze, walked around old downtown Rosenberg, Texas,.. went out for lunch and dinner on sunday
made some soap too.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday, I went out with a friend of mine and we went bowling
I scored a 57

but it was really fun!

other than that, lounged around with my love and my cat
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

My insomnia is bugging me again - I was alright during the week but not falling asleep until 3am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, of course, I didn't wake up until around 11am or noon. (At least I was well rested!)
So - my weekend plans were all shot to hell. Saturday afternoon I knitted for a bit. Then my sister wanted to go for a walk in Queenston. We went over there and followed the (well marked) battlefield trail - we took our time and I took lots of pics - maybe an hour to an hour and a half of walking and climbing stairs along a hill side. The weather was gorgeous. Hopefully I will post some pics at Fllickr or at FB.
Afterwards we had dinner, drove around Niagara Falls. Then home to watch the hockey game.
Sunday was another late start for me. After my late breakfast we went to see Unstoppable. It was a very good movie! We walked around the mall a bit, stopped and picked up some groceries and then home. I edited the pics I took the day before, made some phone calls and watched a bit of tv.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 4am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I also watched Vanilla Sky this weekend and WHOA, Confusing!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #10
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
I also watched Vanilla Sky this weekend and WHOA, Confusing!
Whoaaaa is that the old 80's flick?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:27 AM   #11
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Worked mostly . Only exciting thing we did was hang some new lamps in the bedroom. We is tired
Old 11-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #12
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Went to see a high school production of Grease (w/genders of the girl/guy groups reversed--didn't work, IMO).

Housework

and a whole lot of NOTHING!!

pretty much a veg. weekend which I needed.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 06:11 AM   #13
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I was a veggie this weekend too. I have almost completed the Holiday Greeting Card for the Planet! Oh what a surprise and looking forward to it.

I watched the breakup with Jennifer Aniston. I bought it several months ago. I would have watched it sooner had I known there was a butt shot of her. Looking good Jennifer!

I sat outside with Tom Tom; a stray that I have been feeding and doctoring for over a year. He finally is tame enough that all the neighbors are now feeding and talking to him. He looks really good.

Talked with several dear friends on the phone this weeked. Oh I did three hours of volunteer work playing hostess at the one and only art museum. I actually sold two items from the gift shop; packages of watercolor holiday prints. Brian was so excited; he is the manger.

Well after putting all this down it wasn't quite the veggie weekend that I first thought.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #14
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I worked.. nothing exciting
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #15
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see, my friend joitoi and I rode to Gaffney, SC to pick up some bottled Cheerwines, hit the Prime Outlet mall there and did some shopping (new boxerbriefs and socks for me, woohoo), some Yankee Candles, boots and night vision goggles (her motorcycle) for her, went to Harry and David's to get some snacks, went to Wilsons Leather just to smell the leather and check out some coats. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel, headed home and stopped at the DQ for some chocolate softserve. Sunday I had lunch with my parents, brothers, and my little nephew, drove him to meet his mommy. Then I backed the Fatboy out and took a little ride, met another friend at the coffee shop in Monroe, stopped in town for a few minutes, sat on my bike and watched some of the Christmas parade then headed on out to the country roads for a little ride, came home and did some work.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Did some laundry and dishes nothing much really boring in NJ for sure which there was some way to make friends gay ones that is!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #17
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Saturday I went to a friend's place - he made a nice crock pot soup for dinner. Then we went to a birthday party for his friend. Home kind of early but we stayed up talking and having a few beers.
Sunday I was up early so I took the furbaby for a walk. After a late breakfast my friend and I headed to Ikea to pick up candles, stopped for a coffee, then caught the train into Toronto. Went to the MLS Cup game. Home just before midnight. A bowl of soup and a sandwich, a nice chat and then off to bed around 2am.
Whew! Such late nights when we hang out!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #18
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday we loaded up the furbabies and went down to visit my Mama for her birthday. We took her out to lunch at the new Mexican restaurant in town that she had been wanting to try. Always good to spend time with the Mama, she ADORES Miss Pink! No surprise there! On Sunday we went to our first ever cyclocross race. I raced my bike in the beginner's class with Miss Pink and MountainBikeDyke cheering me on! MTB had a case of the crud and didn't get to race this one, but we have plans to race again next month. Sunday is our cheat day for eating so we chowed down on big ole greasy burgers,fries,onion rings and a banana shake..I did MOST of the chowing!! Then a quiet evening chillin' out at home with the furbabies and getting our respective stuff in piles for the coming week. All in all a VERY enjoyable weekend!!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:21 AM   #19
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Did a little Christmas shopping, went looking at kayaks, Blaze put up Christmas lights outside.. started my Christmas cards.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #20
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

i did a whole lot of nothing too.......
and yes started my christmas cards ... 2

Tags
weekend