Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #61
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That's why I have AAA. One fee of less than $100 covers me the whole year, no matter whose vehicle I'm in.

This weekend, I'm working!
Really triple A huh maybe I should look into that..
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default a good investment

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Really triple A huh maybe I should look into that..
Yeah, they'll fill your tank if you run out of gas, jimmy your door open if you lock your keys inside, and tow you up to 100 miles, if you get the Plus version.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #63
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not to mention you get 10-15% discounts on all kinds of things like hotels, restaurants and stuff when you show your AAA card. And you can get maps for anywhere free. Add to the security of knowing help is just a phone call away makes it well worth the small yearly fee. I love me some AAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yeah, they'll fill your tank if you run out of gas, jimmy your door open if you lock your keys inside, and tow you up to 100 miles, if you get the Plus version.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #64
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On top of all of the things Oiley did (funny, I happened to do the same things, except the cooking breakfast part - I opted for sleep), I had a pseudo date tonight, getting wedding rings shined up at the jeweler's, dinner, shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
I must say that 2010 went down as a fantastic year for me! Friday, I prepared for the NYE party we had, Saturday after I made breakfast for our NYE sleepover company, we played video games on the Wii all day with friends, Sunday football of course and today we take down all the Christmas decoration. 2011 is gonna be a great year too!

Glynn

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:15 AM   #65
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Friday a guy friend came by to visit us
Saturday went to worked, Car broke down , got it towed to mechanic, worked on my tax stuff , to bed early
Sunday went to see a movie, The King's Speech , than went out to eat
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 AM   #66
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default weekend stuffs

Friday Nothing.
Saturday nothing mostly organizing stuff
Sunday , Worked out, went to see The Fighter, watched the rain all day, worked on some knitting , watched the golden globes
Old 01-17-2011, 07:35 AM   #67
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

what i did over the wekend
some days off from work
planning a unexpected funeral
and planning for my brother to move
held family meeting

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #68
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
what i did over the wekend
some days off from work
planning a unexpected funeral
and planning for my brother to move
held family meeting

Morningstar I hope you are okay and that everything falls into place. Funerals and moves can be challenging. My thoughts are with you.

Saturday I ran errands and went for drinks. Sunday I had two patients and then a meeting to attend. Slipped all over the roads, was thankful for my heated seats and was grateful for warm slippers.

The power went out in half of my house. Not sure what that is about, but I am hopeful the electrician can figure it out.

Caught up on the series Merlin.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #69
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday I watched football and knit. Then, after football was over, I had to rip out almost an inch of knitting because of a stupid mistake I made because I was knitting as I was watching football.

Sunday I knit some more. Then my sister and I went to see The King's Speech. When we got home I surfed a bit, had dinner, and then listened to the Golden Globes. I knit some more just before I went to bed.

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #70
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I worked on the house while watching football. Didn't get as far as I'd hoped, but a room a day this week (plus maintenance everywhere else) will get it done.

Went to see Tangled this afternoon with the kids; it was a cute movie
Old 01-24-2011, 04:51 AM   #71
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

This weekend we celebrated our 7 anniversary together. went to dinner, than bought Blaze's favorite cheesecake.
Blaze pretty much shopped all weekend for his kayak, than tinkered with it all day Sat and Sun.
I worked on Saturday and was being hormonal all weekend ughhhhh
Old 01-24-2011, 06:26 AM   #72
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

lounged around and slept trying to stave off a cold becoming worse

picked up mom from train station

watched a Come Dine With Me Canada marathon (love that show, although the UK version seems a bit funnier)

laundry and kitchen cleaning
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #73
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

slept friday night
slept most of saturday
worked saturday night
slept some sunday
watched my team lose
worked sunday night

pukey now
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #74
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Been fighting off a cold since Friday night. I started feeling it when my sister and I went out. Was even worse Saturday morning - I took some OTC stuff and tried to sleep. Sunday was awful - chicken soup, lemon tea and more OTC. I knitted a bit and watched football.
This morning I feel a bit better.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #75
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend i worked all weekend..
Saturday & Sunday i worked split shifts, 7-10 and 1:30-7 , between shifts i did some housework, some posting here, a work out.. Yesterday my mother & stepfather visit for a few between my work shifts, and delivered my elliptical to me...

Also caught up on some reading, and took some quiet time to meditate & work through some thoughts --

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:11 AM   #76
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

We had a pretty nice weekend . went to a friend's bowling birthday party Saturday night , That was very fun..... i'm a little sore this morning , not sure if it was the bowling or my working out.
Blaze wasnt feeling to good over the weekend , but miraculously seem to get better when Blaze got a new life vest for his Kayak. , Than Blaze tinker all day with the kayak, ...
Worked all day from home on Sunday.

Blaze can't wait to get this kayak on the water , it like he is going to battle. Pretty soon it's going to look like this pic.LOL
Old 01-31-2011, 06:06 AM   #77
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I did some sewing over the weekend and got patterns ready for the next set of rounds..watched some TV and went to CMA class for the test coming up soon..
Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #78
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

What A weekend!
Missed work on Friday due to the icey conditions on the roads , we had 800 accidents that morning In Houston. Blaze made it to work but was sent home @noon. Pretty much the whole city shut down.
Saturday....was pretty cool . Blaze decided to go look at trucks and left with a new truck, hmmm. very unexpected. it's a beauty!
Also, got to meet Jen and Bill of the learning channel, The little people. They came to me for grooming, so I got to groom both there dogs , Rocky and Maggie. They are such a sweet, sweet couple, Jen is very very tiny.....seriously.
Sunday went to one of my favorite markets in town, which happens to have the best bakery in town hands down , then went out to eat at Aloha Grill which has great Hawaiian food , .Then to our friend's house for superbowl.. it was a good superbowl .I think.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #79
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
What A weekend!
Missed work on Friday due to the icey conditions on the roads , we had 800 accidents that morning In Houston. Blaze made it to work but was sent home @noon. Pretty much the whole city shut down.
Saturday....was pretty cool . Blaze decided to go look at trucks and left with a new truck, hmmm. very unexpected. it's a beauty!
Also, got to meet Jen and Bill of the learning channel, The little people. They came to me for grooming, so I got to groom both there dogs , Rocky and Maggie. They are such a sweet, sweet couple, Jen is very very tiny.....seriously.
Sunday went to one of my favorite markets in town, which happens to have the best bakery in town hands down , then went out to eat at Aloha Grill which has great Hawaiian food , .Then to our friend's house for superbowl.. it was a good superbowl .I think.

Really you got to meet the little couple that is great and their dogs too!! Wow what a weekend for you..I just went to Temple and had my birthday celebration then went to a friends house and had cake and tea that was it..
Old 02-14-2011, 05:01 AM   #80
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Happy Valentines Day!
Great weekend, weather was awesome!
I don't remember what I did Friday night
I worked all day Saturday, I was very busy went to bed early.
Sunday got together with the Houston butch-femme planet peoples for valentine brunch , it was great to see everyone. Great food and great people.
There is a picture I posted of us ..

Tags
weekend