Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-03-2016, 08:09 AM   #3041
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quick workout this morning, exercisers.

Warm up: Life Fitness E21, random program, level 3
Stats: 46 cal, .39 mi, 5:00 min

25-30 minutes of circuit training

Cool down: 8 minutes of stretching on the mat

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #3042
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had little sleep last night so I wasn't expecting much with my workout but I tried and it was hard, but I had a kickass workout.

Life Fitness elliptical, random program, level 4
Stats: 329 cal, 2.70 mi, 35:00 min

I meant to stretch when I got home but I've gotten lazy since I sat down. I have to get up, do some house work and stretch it out and then get cleaned up for the day and whatever it may bring.

Carry on, exercisers!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 10:21 AM   #3043
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a stretch day which was a mixture of yoga and pilates movement. Still a little sore from yesterday's weight training but may do a quick HIIT cardio later when it's cooler.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 07:16 AM   #3044
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good morning, exercisers!

I had a training session this morning so I warmed up on the EFX576i elliptical.
Stats: 116.4 cal, .94 mi, 13:00 min

This was followed by a 30 minute strength training session that touched on legs a little bit but focused hard on my upper body. My shoulders are already starting to get a little tight so I know we got them good.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #3045
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

NOTHING!!!!!! But I seriously need/want to change that. So I'm gonna start slow and incorporate whatever little bits of exercise I can into my day. I made time for those squats awhile back, so I know I can make time if I want it bad enough. I want to try something totally different, though. Any ideas?????
Old 06-08-2016, 09:52 AM   #3046
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
NOTHING!!!!!! But I seriously need/want to change that. So I'm gonna start slow and incorporate whatever little bits of exercise I can into my day. I made time for those squats awhile back, so I know I can make time if I want it bad enough. I want to try something totally different, though. Any ideas?????
I recommend TTapp, free video on YouTube. Try before you buy programs.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 03:46 PM   #3047
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I say do what you love. If you really enjoyed the squats, go back to them. If you like to hike or walk, that's something you can do before or after work and would be easier than a scheduled class to fit into your schedule. I know you work two jobs and are a primary caretaker, so your schedule is tighter than most. You could put some free weights in the living room and do some lifting while watching TV with your spouse. Every movement and every day counts!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:48 PM   #3048
pamela

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

pamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputationpamela Has the BEST Reputation

did some cycling in the morning
pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #3049
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I say do what you love. If you really enjoyed the squats, go back to them. If you like to hike or walk, that's something you can do before or after work and would be easier than a scheduled class to fit into your schedule. I know you work two jobs and are a primary caretaker, so your schedule is tighter than most. You could put some free weights in the living room and do some lifting while watching TV with your spouse. Every movement and every day counts!
Gemme does yard work count as exercise? I mow our half acre plus the back lot with a push mower, and it takes me about 2 1/2 -3 hrs depending on how fast I go, how many water breaks I take, etc. Even if it's not real hot out I still sweat ALOT and my heart rate definately goes up! I like the idea of the free weights too!
Old 06-09-2016, 07:23 PM   #3050
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Gemme does yard work count as exercise? I mow our half acre plus the back lot with a push mower, and it takes me about 2 1/2 -3 hrs depending on how fast I go, how many water breaks I take, etc. Even if it's not real hot out I still sweat ALOT and my heart rate definately goes up! I like the idea of the free weights too!
It does! Movement with intent counts.

Plus you are using a push mower and not a riding mower, so you burn a lot of calories when you cut the grass.

Standing still, we burn roughly 3 calories a minute. Sitting burns between 1-2 calories per minute. So, not even taking your strength work into account, you're burning at least 360 calories when you cut grass. Add in that you are in motion most of the time and you are pushing the mower and you can probably add on another 600 calories or more.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:17 PM   #3051
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Today I did about 2hrs worth of yard work in the 90• heat, I did squats while I scrubbed the outside dog kennels this morning but didn't keep track of exactly how many I did
Old 06-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #3052
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I cleaned metal boxes for a couple hours and also dust mopped two floors (about 45 minutes total).

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:35 PM   #3053
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Didn't do nothing today except clean/scrub at the kennel for about 41/2 hours. Tomorrow I will do more yard work in the morning before I take spouse to her doctor appt.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:36 PM   #3054
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

You got me beat. I swept and cleaned for about an hour today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:02 AM   #3055
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

It was a strength training morning today in the gym. Starting with progressive weight overload on the prowler, final finish weight of 120kg (265lbs) push and pulled over 20 metres. Then a tortuous tabata with a sledgehammer and a tractor tyre for four hellish minutes. Only to finish my workout session with a battle rope and farmer's walk drill. My trainer was smiling all the way through my hour and even though I was cursing like a sailor at the time, I'm smiling now because I lived to tell the tale! HOOOORAH!!!!
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2016, 08:06 AM   #3056
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a training session this morning.

Warm up: Precor EFX576i elliptical
Stats: 49.1 cal, .41 mi, 6:00 min

30 minutes of strength training, working legs, biceps, triceps, back and abs

I was doing well and then tweaked something in the middle of my back again. It happened between the one armed kickbacks and the plank.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2016, 10:26 AM   #3057
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Well I pulled out the yoga mat and did about a half hour of Pilates/calisthenics. I started walking in place and after 10minutes I got Brave and went out on the deck and started running up and down the stairs. Didn't last long! I got dizzy and felt like passing out, so I guess I over did it????? But anyway I'm proud of myself for fitting in something.
Old 06-16-2016, 12:37 AM   #3058
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A little over 7 miles of walking around Vegas with friends. It's dwindled over the last 5 days, the first day being just over 15 miles walked. Fun times!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 05:52 PM   #3059
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Well today I headed to the dog kennel and I did deep cleaning for 6 1/2 hours. Had my knee pads on and crawling around on the floor scrubbing, power washing the walls and scrubbing them all down, then doing the same thing on the outsides. I know it was a great workout because I was sweating, heart was pumping, and I was LOVING it!!
Old 06-17-2016, 08:39 AM   #3060
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I walked up the hill and back.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights