Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #2461
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

If you host a project in January I will likely participate

However, there of course may be more others who want to do December
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #2462
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am out for december and maybe even Jan. I won't know till it gets here. I just have to get my projects caught up. (without planning 5 new ones) I think the ideas are good ones though!

I haven't heard from Purepicses, I will give it till this fri (next day I have off to get to post office) Then this current project gets mailed with all my christmas stuff. I won't be going near the post office again till January.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #2463
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's up to you Tia, if you want to continue. Thus far, both myself and Tommi have expressed interest.

I love the theme and would be fine with doing the same theme in January, if you'd rather.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #2464
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

so, no project for December...I am bowing out of wrangling it. Someone else can do January...
Old 12-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #2465
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I am out for december and maybe even Jan. I won't know till it gets here. I just have to get my projects caught up. (without planning 5 new ones) I think the ideas are good ones though!

I haven't heard from Purepicses, I will give it till this fri (next day I have off to get to post office) Then this current project gets mailed with all my christmas stuff. I won't be going near the post office again till January.
It is in the mail, priority this time, so there shouldn't be any problems!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #2466
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
so, no project for December...I am bowing out of wrangling it. Someone else can do January...
Are you sure you don't want to wrangle? I would do the Resolutions project, this month or next.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #2467
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

I want to be in the next round..i miss all of your art sooo much. January is better cause I will be away in Washington DC for Christmas.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #2468
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

purepisces we got yours today!!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #2469
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Winter Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
purepisces we got yours today!!

YEAH...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....Well, it never snows where I live. But it did where I grew up. I do recall the 3 foot snow, and ...I was only 3 foot tall. And like Ami, I want to get it all done, mailed and away from the long lines at the post office. Happy Holidaze 2 U all.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #2470
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

If all are alright with it, I have a project that I'd like to wrangle for us for January with a sign-up by end of December and a due date of end of January. Does that sound okay? If so, I will post the details.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #2471
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes ________
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #2472
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
If all are alright with it, I have a project that I'd like to wrangle for us for January with a sign-up by end of December and a due date of end of January. Does that sound okay? If so, I will post the details.

Sign me up, Punkin~Head!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #2473
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Is this open to everyone?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #2474
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yes, we love having new people! The only thing we ask is that you only sign up if you are really going to follow through. I hope you decide to join! I'll post the project today
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #2475
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

ALTERED [knock off] BARBIE DOLL PROJECT
Sign up by end of December (Newbies committed to following through are welcome to sign up)
Finish by end of January
If I don't already have your address (most people I do have), then PM me it when you sign up.
I will mail you a doll that you will alter for the project.
Please use the doll that I send you (not your own doll), because the idea will be to see what we each do with a doll that is relatively the same.
You can do whatever you want with the doll! I will send some clothes, accessories, etc. but you don't have to use them or even every part of the doll itself. The idea is to do whatever suits your fancy! And don't send me back what you don't use, just send me back what you consider your finished product. You are totally free to add your own stuff, as long as at least part of the doll I send you is used as the base for construction.
When you are done send the doll back to me with five dollars for shipping.
I will take a picture of all of our dolls together and then send you one doll altered by someone on our list to keep (a surprise, no special requests please) along with a picture of all the dolls.

Note: You don't have to do anything amazing with the doll. You can completely alter her or, for example, just have fun making her pretty in your eyes. Whatever the hell is fun for you!

Please post any questions directly on this thread.

1. nycfembbw / Jennifer
2. Tommi
3. Diva
etc. etc.

For anyone who wants to sign up, please repost this whole statement and add your name.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #2476
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sign up by end of December (Newbies committed to following through are welcome to sign up)
Finish by end of January
If I don't already have your address (most people I do have), then PM me it when you sign up.
Please use the doll that I send you (not your own doll), because the idea will be to see what we each do with a doll that is relatively the same.
You can do whatever you want with the doll! I will send some clothes, accessories, etc. but you don't have to use them or even every part of the doll itself. The idea is to do whatever suits your fancy! And don't send me back what you don't use, just send me back what you consider your finished product. You are totally free to add your own stuff, as long as at least part of the doll I send you is used as the base for construction.
I will take a picture of all of our dolls together and then send you one doll altered by someone on our list to keep (a surprise, no special requests please) along with a picture of all the dolls.

Note: You don't have to do anything amazing with the doll. You can completely alter her or, for example, just have fun making her pretty in your eyes. Whatever the hell is fun for you!

1. nycfembbw / Jennifer
2. Tommi
3. Diva
4. Gemme
etc. etc.

For anyone who wants to sign up, please repost this whole statement and add your name.
OMG!!! OMG!!! I this idea!!!! It reminds me of Ami's a couple years ago and I had so much fun seeing how everyone took the same components and used their imagination to create something altogether new and fantastic.

I'm psyched for this project!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #2477
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Finish by end of January

1. nycfembbw / Jennifer
2. Tommi
3. Diva
4. Gemme
etc. etc.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #2478
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yes, Ami was totally my muse .

A note to all: While I said that you CANNOT tell me something like, "I know I want Diva's doll" or "Tommi and I have decided that we want each other's doll" it's fine to let me know: "I'm not getting along with nycfembbw right now. Do not send me her doll or send mine to her." I don't want someone not to join the project just because they have an issue with one person on the list.

Gemme wrote:

OMG!!! OMG!!! I this idea!!!! It reminds me of Ami's a couple years ago and I had so much fun seeing how everyone took the same components and used their imagination to create something altogether new and fantastic.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #2479
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Yes, Ami was totally my muse .

A note to all: While I said that you CANNOT tell me something like, "I know I want Diva's doll" or "Tommi and I have decided that we want each other's doll" it's fine to let me know: "I'm not getting along with nycfembbw right now. Do not send me her doll or send mine to her." I don't want someone not to join the project just because they have an issue with one person on the list.

Gemme wrote:

lol

At first I had a bit of a stressful moment, in your honor. I didn't catch the "one" doll part and was thinking that $5 postage just was NOT going to cover sending out all those darn dolls and was starting to try to figure out how much extra I'd pitch in to help with the dolls.

Methinks I'm still a little tired this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #2480
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, we love having new people! The only thing we ask is that you only sign up if you are really going to follow through. I hope you decide to join! I'll post the project today
Thank you!

I’d love to do it, but, I do have a reservation about the posting time frame….I live in the UK and it takes about 10 days for mail to arrive from the US and approximately the amount of time for it to arrive Stateside….that wouldn’t give me much time to get creative. This morning (yep! A second Sunday of postal deliveries which is usual at this time of year for Royal Mail) I received a parcel from one of my friends in Texas that has taken nearly 4 weeks to get here by Airmail.

Is it possible to do a creative/crafty swap in place of the monthly challenge? I’ll understand if this isn’t possible.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types