Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 07-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #141
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I believe many people have adviced you to tell Mom what is going on with her man child, Dad should be approached and child educated on trans people. Good luck!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 07-05-2011 at 05:51 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #142
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

Well to be honest I am wondering why your nephew can't go to his mother about this as surely she is the one who would be in the best position to help him. So that is what I was questioning. I mean it is great he can come to you and talk to you about his concerns, but whilst you can provide advice to him and be a sounding board ultimately it is his parents that need to address the situation.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #143
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

If a kid talks to anyone, be grateful. Then that person can make it safe for them to talk to the parents/guardians, as is appropriate in most cases.

There are an awful lot of details about this that, in my opinion, don't bear at all on the real issue. To me, the real issue is that this child feels trapped and is looking to find alternative routes to aid. It sounds to me like Okie and Red are continuing in a good direction.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #144
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

And without sitting down with the child and discussing it and getting to the nitty gritty of what the problem is then no one here really knows what the real issue is, only what is presented and so therefore there is no real solution.
I hope that Nick gets the guidance he requires and I wish him well.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #145
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
First of all The furrie is a WOMAN not a man, i hope that was explained to all The children, can we have some sensitivity for The MTF members of our community, and have you or Red taken The time and let unknown parent know said child is distraught?
Dear Lady Snow!

No she is not a woman she doesn't claim to be a woman, she id's as a transgendered furry female who makes sure the male identifying body parts are very well displayed in the tight spandex pants she wears. She likes to make sure everyone knows she is a biological male and she has stated that she has no wish transform but likes being addressed at a woman.

I have complete sensitivity to our transgendered members. This however is not one. I ask that you do not jump to conclusions about my thoughts or feelings about our Transgendered community members. I totally respect all of them and support their journey.

Peace!
Old 07-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #146
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Um Okie one does not have to transition to be know they are woman!
I'm sorry but you also need to educate yourself on transpeoples.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #147
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Call me crazy, but I think educating this boy on transgendering would be pretty far down in the developmental curriculum at this particular juncture. Especially with "hands-on" (meant figuratively) learning.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #148
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

If it is part of his life on a day to day basis then I think educating the boy to understand would be a very good idea. But that of course is just my opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #149
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Call me crazy, but I think educating this boy on transgendering would be pretty far down in the developmental curriculum at this particular juncture. Especially with "hands-on" (meant figuratively) learning.

Why? Transpeoples exist, why shouldn't the child be educated? Everyone should know transgendered folks are out there, it's not harmful to any child.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #150
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

That sounds great if anyone can figure out what is going on at all. But right now, you have an acute situation. It's about where this kid is. Before you can sit down and explain the larger picture, you have to help him deal with the fact that he's in a desperate spot now. Of course, the underlying problem there is that they didn't approach the bigger picture with maturity and sensitivity to begin with. But right now, he is not reachable that way.

And I just want to establish now that anything that comes out of my mouth is necessarily my opinion. That's why I don't find it necessary to remind everyone.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #151
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Thumbs down

The obvious choice has not been made, not all parents know child is distraught, add transphobic thinking and now it's a huge gross mess. Poor kid!

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #152
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Why? Transpeoples exist, why shouldn't the child be educated? Everyone should know transgendered folks are out there, it's not harmful to any child.
I'm talking about THIS child. See above. I tell my kid about everything. Even fetishes. (Maybe not all, but he sure knows some examples.) I tell it as it comes up, and sometimes preemptively.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #153
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question :|

Quote:
I'm talking about THIS child. See above. I tell my kid about everything. Even fetishes. (Maybe not all, but he sure knows some examples.) I tell it as it comes up, and sometimes preemptively.

Um Tapu I never gave your kid a thought, I was refering to OP's nephew not Tapu's kid, what's your deal?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #154
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Um Tapu I never gave your kid a thought, I was refering to OP's nephew not Tapu's kid, what's your deal?
Huh? No, I meant where you said "children" need to learn about transgendering. I'm saying I totally agree and that mine does learn these things. But I'm saying that the general thing right for 'children" is not appropriate NOW in the situation with this child who is going to other relatives with his pain.

We're cool, I believe. Yes?
Old 07-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #155
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Um Okie one does not have to transition to be know they are woman!
I'm sorry but you also need to educate yourself on transpeoples.
Lady Snow! Please do not assume you have the right to tell me on what subject matter I need to be educated on. The woman in question has point blank stated that she is not a woman, she just likes to id as a furry female and be addressed as a female. She does not embrace being a female what so ever, it is her way of gender fucking and she would be the first to tell you that.

I am now going to completely step away from conversing with you on this subject matter.

Peace!
Old 07-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #156
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Quote:
That sounds great if anyone can figure out what is going on at all. But right now, you have an acute situation. It's about where this kid is. Before you can sit down and explain the larger picture, you have to help him deal with the fact that he's in a desperate spot now. Of course, the underlying problem there is that they didn't approach the bigger picture with maturity and sensitivity to begin with. But right now, he is not reachable that way.

And I just want to establish now that anything that comes out of my mouth is necessarily my opinion. That's why I don't find it necessary to remind everyone.
Okay forgive me but from the original post.
"The poor kid is in the middle of full blown puberty and is having a huge problem with all of this. The furry wears a tale in public and the slave collar with a huge lock. The brother wears the key to the lock around his neck. It's embarrassing poor Nick and he doesn't want to go anywhere with his dad and the furry in public."

What I see is a kid embarrassed by his father and his current relationship. I am not sure this is acute or desperate and I do believe that sitting down with the child discussing things and educating him on different types of people in the world is not going to be damaging.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #157
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question

then why refer to her as transgender? Sooo confused, maybe cross dresser? I dunno I'm now just as distraught as said child..

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #158
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

Quote:
Huh? No, I meant where you said "children" need to learn about transgendering. I'm saying I totally agree and that mine does learn these things. But I'm saying that the general thing right for 'children" is not appropriate NOW in the situation with this child who is going to other relatives with his pain.

We're cool, I believe. Yes?

Shit Tapu at this point I'm confused!!! Thanks for clarifying though

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #159
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Okie,
That age is very difficult. I’m sure the boy is embarrassed to deal with someone and something that is so out of the normal range of behavior. From the very limited amount of information you’ve provided, I would suggest discussing the issue with the mom and the dad. Maybe they can figure out what is really going on here.
It's just that your nephew is embarrassed to be seen with them, right? Maybe the child can openly discuss what’s going on with him. He can tell his dad he’s embarrassed and would rather not go out in public with them. Maybe his dad would make some concessions if he realizes how embarrassed and unprepared the child is to deal with this.
Would you be okay with your nephew spending time with the dad and partner if the child is okay with it?
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #160
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

The definition I found at urban dictionary:

Ok, an attempt at a balanced definition. I am NOT a furry but both sides hear me out before reaching for that thumbs down.

Furries are a relatively recent phenomenon which has been catapulted into near-mainstreamness almost solely because of the internet. It is obvious furries are very much victims of tarring the majority with the brush of an "unappealing" minority.

In the simplest sense furries are fans of anthropromorphic animals. That is, animals with human like features or tendencies (Fox McCloud, Sonic the Hedgehog... etc) pretty much all furries will create their own character or "fursona" for use as an art model and roleplaying, the designs of which vary wildly dependant on the artists skill and eye for contrasting colours (You get both amazing and appalling furry artists, and a wide skill range between these two) some furries can work wonders when it comes to creating a character on second life

The above paragraph is an apt description of your standard "furry", however there is a small but VERY vocal minority of the "yiff yiff" kind of division. Even though this sort of furry probably only takes up 1/10th of the fandom this is by FAR the type you hear about most often from anti-furry biased sources.

Furry porn is dangerously close to bestiality. Sorry to anyone who likes it, but it is... However the ones who like it seem to be in a minority, with the ones ...

Last edited by kannon; 07-05-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: adding
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote