Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

I am finally able to share my grief, it took me along time to come to grips with my feelings. I lost my job and my relationship at the same time, so it was a double whammy....I traveled all over the US, hopping from one place to the next, trying to stuff my grief. I burned a lot of bridges along the way and I am so sorry for that, it was not fair...I do not blame anyone for being angry and hurt by my lack of empathy. I also made some good friends along the way and I will always cherish their love and support on my journey. Love and breaking up, makes us do some crazy shit...as time goes on I can finally see my grief and yes it is process. I am not sure about the process as I am not a grief counselor, but I have had a chance to process my feeling and come to terms with the fact my relationship is over. I am starting a new life and have found someone special I can share with and hopefully a new life....a new journey and a new beginning.

Last edited by Morgan; 04-14-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I cant help but wonder if we learn from our mistakes.... or r we prone to just repeat them.. Head the warnings signs in yourself .. noone can complete you.. noone can make ur life . we r all soo responsiable for ourselves, u can't share what is broken.
Love and hugs (((((( everyone))))) to anyone whos tears have not , yet dried up ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I think that sometimes you do not see the warning signs until it is already over. Blinded.. maybe. Don't want to see them.. maybe... Stupid.. perhaps... should have been over long time ago.. who knows..

We are all human and of course we grieve any relationship, just some to different extremes. Like when I had to put my dog to sleep, three years ago now.. I still grieve over that at times. Past gfs.. not as long as that lol.

I think this community definitely comes together when someone is in need and the support is definitely helpful when getting through those grieving stages.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

my opinion is there is no right way to break up .. always hurt .. just be fair to one another .. and heal b4 u take on another relationship ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 08:50 AM   #5
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Does anyone agree here that when you break up with someone you go through a form of grieving ?
I agree.There's a lot of tears, I hate that. I can't handle emotional stuff like that. I told my wife give me 5 years (by myself) this means a break up. In 5 years I'll return (if I'm still alive that is) and we can take where we left off. She's free to do whatever she pleases. She has plenty of family to keep her company. I just need to follow this calling.

To our freedom...
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:21 PM   #6
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breakups

I have been thinking about this for a while now. I am very independent and confident and I am walking a deliberate path in my life. My thought has always been if a nice femme wants to join me on my path then I would welcome her company but if she wants to take her own path then I am good with that too. My path does not change with or without a femme.

I am blindsided when a femme breaks up with me and throws me under the bus. The yuckiness occurs when they choose to yell at me and call me names.

I can count on one hand the number of times that I said something ugly to an ex. I try not to go there not for them but for me.

My point, if someone is not happy in a relationship just say that and move on.

I met with a femme recently that went through a nasty breakup. I was so impressed with her respect and honesty about their breakup. She showed real respect for that relationship.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: