atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butches and Transguys: are you a size 16 1/2 32-33 shirt?

Are you a size 16 1/2, 32-33 shirt?

Since my top surgery I have found that I don't fit into about 90% of my shirts now. I have quite a collection of dress shirts that are in good-to-excellent condition (some of which I have never worn). I am more than happy to give them to any of you who might be that size and would like to expand your wardrobes.

I also have a few short sleeve collared shirts That are size XL that I don't fit in anymore, so I can email pics if you want.

In dress shirts, I have black, lavender, maroon, dark blue with black pin stripes, dark purple with black pin stripes, light green (never worn) light beige (never worn) and candy-apple red (never worn).

Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP
Old 06-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #3
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default The shirt off my back....

I had to get all new shirts too. Then some time later I lost a bunch of weight and had to do that again as the lbs came off. I think the frustrating part is that my neck size hasn't changed as much, if I get shirts that fit in the chest and waist, the neck is too small and vice-versa.

Hope you can find someone who needs the clothes. I ended up giving mine to the Salvation Army and Goodwill.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 06-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #4
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Whatever I can't give away I will be donating somewhere.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

What exactly is the issue with sizing now. Too big, too small, what? Just curious here since I have a shitload of shirts myself.

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:12 AM   #6
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

If you can't find someone what about takin them to the reunion and let ppl try them on there. If no one can use them give them to the local little rock goodwill. Or a local LGBT community.

If you're not going to the reunion, give them to someone who is going.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post

What exactly is the issue with sizing now. Too big, too small, what? Just curious here since I have a shitload of shirts myself.

My shirts are too big for me now, that's the thing. When the boobage went, my shirt size went from xl to medium. I am now a 15 1/2, 32-33 in dress shirts.

FYI: all my short sleeve shirts and size large long sleeve ones are spoken for, so now it is just the dress shirts left that are available.

Last edited by atomiczombie; 06-15-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: added thought.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOMan View Post
I had to get all new shirts too. Then some time later I lost a bunch of weight and had to do that again as the lbs came off. I think the frustrating part is that my neck size hasn't changed as much, if I get shirts that fit in the chest and waist, the neck is too small and vice-versa.

Hope you can find someone who needs the clothes. I ended up giving mine to the Salvation Army and Goodwill.

Peace,
Kevin
JC Pennys carries some nice shirts cut for slim fit, that might work for you , some others do also , but i cant recall who right now
Old 06-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
JC Pennys carries some nice shirts cut for slim fit, that might work for you , some others do also , but i cant recall who right now
Mens Warehouse does as well.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote