Old 06-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
TaylorMade

How Do You Identify?:
Taylor
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

TaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Being happy in NY....

Hi everyone..Its been awhile sense I was on here, but wanted to let you all know I am doin fine and NY did not swallow me up. Smiles . In fact the visit here has turned into me staying for good.
I have contacted the Life Coach and we spoke on the phone once but no word back from him after that, but have looked into jobs. My baby has been wonderful and supportive and has set me up with places to stay till I can get on my feet. She never lets me doubt for one minute I cant achieve this. I want it badly and I will do all I can to make it happen.
I would love to get settled enough to get my sons here. I think they would really like it and I would love having them close.
Its nice to be free here, no bad looks or comments, no one cares what you look like or if you kiss or hold ur gf's hand (which I enjoy btw) smiles BIG
I have went to several places and it was great!, Coney Island and Museum of Natural History, and Gingers which is a well known LGBT bar. I am wanting to check the Brooklyn Bridge sometimes also.
I went to Pride and I loved it. Got some info from LGBT services and counselling and Transgender support.
I get to see the fireworks here on the 4th. Smiles Another dream of mine.
I honestly dont miss Indiana much but do miss the ppl in it. And I know they do know it..I look forward to seeing them soon.
Well thats it I hope all is well.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats to you Taylor, you deserve as much as the rest of us to be happy ~ good for you!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very glad for you, Taylor. Have faith and work like hell, then the odds favor your chance for happiness.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brooklyn, lgbt, nyc, transgender