Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation
Default An Interesting Blog

Someone that I know posted this link on Facebook, and I thought that it was interesting enough to share with everyone. http://transformingfamily.net/2013/0.../#comment-1239
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

The person this woman is referring to is indeed hateful towards trans folks. I actually ran across her blog post that had the surgery photos in it the other day and was alarmed to see her posting those pictures without the consent of the owners. This person is a menace and truly hateful and ignorant. As for the mom of the young transman, bravo to her and we could all only wish we had such an amazing mother!
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick For This Useful Post: