Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Must Love Dogs and Sustainable Living

I am copying and pasting a job/lifestyle post. I'd love to find a queer single or couple but its not essential. What is important is attitude and someone who loves dogs-animals and rural living.

Located in Southern Virginia - I am seeking a mature person or couple to help me with my long term dog boarding business and hobby farm. The person I am seeking loves dogs and all animals, has a deeply compassionate heart for all living creatures. The enjoy gardening, sustainable living, raising hens, being outdoors, composting and living rural.

This isn't just a job but a style of living. The job end requires daily feeding, watering, keeping areas clean, brushing, walking and playing with dogs. I would guess around 5 hours or more per day to do the business end. The lifestyle requires you to help keep the house clean, help with garden and yard. Basically what you would do if you owned your own home.

I am looking for someone who works hard, is committed and if they show me this I would be willing to let them take over the business and some farming projects. Your sweat equity could pull a lot of weight here with me. You will be paid a cash stipend plus free room with includes internet, cable, electric and use of a cell phone.

You must be able to supply references and have no criminal record. At this time we can not take children. I would prefer someone that doesnt smoke.

The farm has a large greenhouse and plenty of opportunities for a couple to step in and create a successful organic farm. A single person would need to work very hard to do this because the priority would always be the dog boarding business. I grow a lot of food here and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.

Please email me at tamara@dancingcreekfarm.com provide a phone number, some background information about you and why you feel you would be a good fit for the farm.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Iz the legal there?

We hope U find groovy folks to fill the position!

Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post

Iz the legal there?

We hope U find groovy folks to fill the position!

hahaha it legal with me but not the state.

Thank you so much. I hope I find groovy folks too! Someone like you! KISS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

This job/life is perfect for someone who enjoys living in the country and everything involved with farm/sustainable living. Its not for everyone. No matter how crappy you feel the animals must eat and certain things must get done. Its easier with a few people, no doubt.

I can find part time or even full time workers in the area but prefer more of a family type environment where everyone is helping and working together. I want someone with some kind of vision even if they prefer simple life. I dislike lazy people or negativity.

Someone who enjoys getting up and working everyday to make something wonderful. I am willing to share my life and business with the right people. My business is secure and if you care about the future of the planet you'll fit right in here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

sounds cool but i got a commitment to fight with the squirrels. Although I think the cows are going to be my problem this year!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #6
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
sounds cool but i got a commitment to fight with the squirrels. Although I think the cows are going to be my problem this year!
huh? lol But thank you so very much for stopping by!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
huh? lol But thank you so very much for stopping by!
I work in the forest and the squirrels and i were doing battle last year. This year the forest i work in has a lot of free range cattle. I'm suppose to be counting people but seem to be counting cows!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #8
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
I work in the forest and the squirrels and i were doing battle last year. This year the forest i work in has a lot of free range cattle. I'm suppose to be counting people but seem to be counting cows!

oh what a cool job you must have!