Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default What are you still young enough to do????

This is a counter-part to the thread about being too old to do this and that...

So, what are you still young enough to do even though maybe some may think "our" age should make us limited...

I turned 50 this year, in my younger days i would have thought these things would have been something a 50 year old would not have done, and i still do them and love to do them....

I still love riding a bike.
I still try and carry 50 bags of groceries into the house just so i won't have to go back for a second trip, even if i have to shut the door with my leg.

I still love to ride rides at the fair and play games and get silly tiny bears or big ole red lips and yes i still wear them as i walk around.

What things do you do that someone 1/2 your age may think "wow you still do that?"

princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am young enough to DREAM!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I am young enough to DREAM!

beautiful!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am still young enough to learn.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I am still young enough to learn.

Yes!!!!!

I am still young enough to get so excited on Christmas eve i can't sleep and want to wake everyone in the house up at 4am to see what santa brought!!!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Ever the optimist...

I'm still young enough to believe same-sex marriage will be federal law in my life time. The sooner the better, tyvm.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation
Default Im still young enough to....

listen to loud gangster rap music and sing along with my windows rolled up so no one realizes what im doing.....
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

I’m still young enough that I love to play -whether it be riding my bikes, or playing on the swings and slides at the playground, or flying a kite.

I’m still young enough that Bullwinkle the moose is one of my heroes.

I’m still young enough that I’m curious about everything and I really enjoy learning new things. (How do dragonflies manage to flit around like that?)

I’m still young enough to trust people and openly care about them.

I’m still young enough to wish on a star and fervently believe that my wish might come true.

I’m still young enough that the number of things that I can do is much much greater than the number of things that I can no longer do…
Old 03-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default never too old for, ...

i've always been a daydreamer. i will until the day is no more a dream. peace.

i still turn the music up loud! i do not care who hears it. actually i'm in hopes that they do.

i love to play catch. a glove on my hand is heaven.

anything with a motor and gears, ... i don't even need a seat.

Last edited by macele; 03-26-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: nevermind lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still young enough to...
Beleve magick ( f dislexica)
I still belave if you can dream it you can do it.
Belave even if you are difrently able you can still find a way to
make things possable.
And age is nothing but a number.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #11
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I am still young enough to get ill or experience disappointment and make a come back. I am fortunate to have come from strong stock.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I'm young enough to do many things. It just takes me more time to get there .

Seriously, I'm young enough to have a sense of wonder.
I'm young enough to laugh.
I'm young enough to fall in love. Heck, I could fall in love on the very last day I'm alive. There's no "too old" for that.
I'm young enough to still wear a cute shirt and some rocking jeans-if I allow for expansion.
I'm young enough to change careers or go back to school.

The more I read these lists, I realize there is no "young enough" or "too old" for most of them. With allowances for physical changes, we can do many, many things until we are here no longer .
Old 03-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #13
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am young enough to wish on shooting stars, to satisfy my gypsy soul and to live the life that I want to live.

I am young enough to play at a playground, to make a mess in the kitchen and laugh like the concept of time is irrelevant

I am young enough to challenge myself, to question authority and to use my creative skills and passion in my trade for the greater good.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #14
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still young enough to dance my ass off
I'm still young enough to learn whether it be school or from another person
I'm still young enough to find love and fall in love
I'm still young enough to play softball, but I want to pitch
I'm still young enough to change anything about me I choose to
I'm still young enough to crank up the music and let my neighbors hear what I'm listening to

I'm still young enough to come back here and post again and again

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

I'm still young enough that "hide and seek" is still my favorite game.
I'm still young enough that when i make cookies i sneak a piece of raw dough and eat it, even though i know it's not a good thing.
I'm still young enough that i love to play dress up, even if i'm not leaving the house.
I'm still young enough that i love bedtime stories!!!!
I'm still young enough that i LOVE DISNEY MOVIES AND ALL THE PRINCESSES!!! And watch them all the time!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #16
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm still young enuff to........

giggle at silly stuff........ and silly bois
not be afraid of cooties from bois
scream at scary stuff.... or bugs
fall in love with half naked cowbois on horseback....
get goofy crushes when someone tickles me fancy...
dance to music in stores...
talk to strangers just to say hi...
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #17
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Ride on a teeter totter.

Swing from a rope into the lake.

Slide across the wood floors in my socks . I do every morning.

Run acroos the bedroom and dive into bed.

Play basketball for hours.

Ride my bicycle with no hands to the park and swing on the swings.

Catch lightening bugs.

Lick the batter from the beaters.

Take a bite out of a chocolate candy and put it back in the box when noone is looking, if I don't like it. *smirk*

Make harmless but still hilarious prank phone calls to my Great Aunt Grace because she doesn't have caller ID . lol But mainly because she is a pain in the ass.

Play with a race car track.

Play war in the house with nerf guns that shoot marshmallows.

Play hide and seek with walkie talkies.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #18
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Still young enough....

To be curious about pretty much EVERYTHING.

To have an agile and open mind that wants to learn it all.

To recognize that good ideas can come from anywhere, and not pre-judge them.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #19
DJ Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Papa, just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, sir, bro, hey you
Relationship Status:
Married to library_girl

DJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still young enough to fall in love. Dream. Learn. Grow. Start again!
DJ Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJ Bear For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Tent camp...this requires laying on the ground. I don't lay on the ground anymore I do use a blow up mattress. But trust me it is still very close to the ground.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: