Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-04-2018, 12:16 AM   #3961
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I beat the crap out of someone at the dungeon for an hour. Does that count?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 06:00 AM   #3962
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I did my usual 42 minutes on the stairmaster and 30 minutes on the weight floor. Luckily I felt great today. I had been concerned about feeling off yesterday, so probably it was too much salt in the soup where I had lunch. Today I was easily about to do 4 sets of Levels 5 down to 1 (2 minutes for each level) on the stair master. That felt great. I'm watching a Hulu doc series (originally on A&E) where ex scientologist Leah Remini talks to people who have left scientology.

The gym was fairly empty since it was a Friday evening in the summer. I chatted with Taylor. She's still thinking about the guy from the gym who she went out with once and slept with, and how she's interested, but doesn't know if he is, because he hasn't gone out with her again. Duh. She texted him last night "after two drinks." I'm not sure what that said but she showed me his response because she wanted to get my feedback on what it meant. It was a really interesting text, kind of funny. Here's what it said:

"Taylor, I promise I do want to see you again. I'm just really busy training for the New York Marathon in December. I get up between 4 and 5 in the morning to train, then go to work, then get back home at 6:30, then have 1.5 or so hours to have dinner and do tasks, and then I am in bed between 8 and 9. Also, I'm not yet over my two ex-girlfriends, so I'm not ready for a relationship. When I see you, though, it won't be weird. We are good."

Omg. She took that as him being interested and was really upset when I said that it "could be" that he is trying to set the tone for things being cool between them. Who wants to have an enemy at the gym, especially when people know each other. Come on, Taylor, wake up.

Taylor also shared with me that she fasts 16-20 hours a day. She is a total size zero. She said that works very well for her. 20 hours a day!
Get a grip, Taylor!!!

He's not over his TWO ex-girlfriends!!!

TWO.

Also, very unhealthy.

Very.

She's starving herself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 10:52 AM   #3963
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 10mi

My 10mi this morning...sky is dark at 5:30am
and just getting light at 6am...Fall comes early
here...good run...clearing my mind of non-essentials.

*NYC Marathon is first Sunday in November*

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 11:13 AM   #3964
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yesterday....

I have been good at remaining faithful to go for brief walks in the community, right here at home or to the doctor's office or to go get groceries, stuff like that.

But I've also, since two days ago, been able to go by myself by car (I drove for the first time and I did well, so glad for that), and have my sister-in-law (BFF) trim my hair up just a skosh, and I attended, briefly, an film night at another long time friends' house, for about an half hour yesterday. I stopped by an bakery and bought an ice cream cake to take to the film night, visited briefly and then drove home.... via the beautiful backroads back to my place.

This coming week, my sister-in-law goes to visit her mother in Idaho, so I'll get all kinds of up and down exercise by babysitting the family pets. They keep me busy, so I count all the pet sitting as intense exercise. Because it is.

I just want to say to our group of exercisers here, that all of you inspire me with your commitment to exercise in some shape or form. It helps me so much and inspires me to know that each one of you puts in an effort to remain and maintain your own mobility. I still face challenges each day, but I remain committed to putting in an effort toward my own recovery, mobility wise.

Greco? Good Luck with your NYC marathon in November!

CCB? Beating the heck out of anything sounds like an tremendous effort to me, so you're an winner, for real.

Gemme? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, even if it's taking a break from the tremendous physical activity you already put in at work. I am proud of you.

NYC? I'll never be an size Zero, and I hope you will never be an size Zero. You have a boat load of love for the world and that's the biggest exercise I know of. Thanks always for sharing about your locker room, gym experiences. They're vital, to me.

Sending good JuJu to everyone,
--K.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 11:29 AM   #3965
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default First Sunday in Nov

Thank you Kätzchen for your caring post.
You are doing terrific and show great
strength in all your efforts to heal.

I do want to say that I'll not be running in
this year's NYC marathon. Actually, was
sharing with nycfem that her gym mate
Taylor's guy interest was incorrect, he said
that NYC marathon is in December.

NYC Marathon is on the first Sunday in November.
Thank you for the well wishes, my goal date
is for NYC Marathon in 2019.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I have been good at remaining faithful to go for brief walks in the community, right here at home or to the doctor's office or to go get groceries, stuff like that.

But I've also, since two days ago, been able to go by myself by car (I drove for the first time and I did well, so glad for that), and have my sister-in-law (BFF) trim my hair up just a skosh, and I attended, briefly, an film night at another long time friends' house, for about an half hour yesterday. I stopped by an bakery and bought an ice cream cake to take to the film night, visited briefly and then drove home.... via the beautiful backroads back to my place.

This coming week, my sister-in-law goes to visit her mother in Idaho, so I'll get all kinds of up and down exercise by babysitting the family pets. They keep me busy, so I count all the pet sitting as intense exercise. Because it is.

I just want to say to our group of exercisers here, that all of you inspire me with your commitment to exercise in some shape or form. It helps me so much and inspires me to know that each one of you puts in an effort to remain and maintain your own mobility. I still face challenges each day, but I remain committed to putting in an effort toward my own recovery, mobility wise.

Greco? Good Luck with your NYC marathon in November!

CCB? Beating the heck out of anything sounds like an tremendous effort to me, so you're an winner, for real.

Gemme? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, even if it's taking a break from the tremendous physical activity you already put in at work. I am proud of you.

NYC? I'll never be an size Zero, and I hope you will never be an size Zero. You have a boat load of love for the world and that's the biggest exercise I know of. Thanks always for sharing about your locker room, gym experiences. They're vital, to me.

Sending good JuJu to everyone,
--K.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 02:17 PM   #3966
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

1 hour on the treadmill watching Netflix (parks and recreation) and vacuumed and mopped

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #3967
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

--K.
Thanks! I do have to keep at it somewhat regularly or my sciatica and hip issues kick in so I did hit the gym this morning. I won't be going tomorrow as I'll be doing a lot of manual labor at work.

Balance!

Elliptical stats: 225 cal, 2.04 mi, 31:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:30 PM   #3968
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I relocated logs from my backyard to the front near the road. I did nothing to damage those little upset discs in my back. I don't know how many calories I burned but sweated for hours. Oh, I feel certain securing tow-strap grunts count a lot ... a whole, whole lot!
LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 08:54 PM   #3969
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did 50 minutes on the stairmaster. Levels 5,4,3,2,1 x 2 min x 4 sets, then 1 set of 4,3,2,1. Happy to be able to make progress. Sometimes it also depends on how I feel that day. I watched a very enjoyable film on Hulu "Dinner with Beatriz" so that helped keep me engaged. Watching something that doesn't bore me is half the battle.

I did not really see anyone besides Miriam. She was waltzing around naked. Nice to see someone short, chubby, and elderly being comfortable in her body. When I originally met her I had asked if she was retired. Hardly. She's, if you recall, directing cabarets and teaching, with a documentary being made about her. She wore a pretty rain hat the other day, bright red, and I complimented her on it and she said, "I was once told that if you have attractive rain wear, you will be less upset when it rains." Love her.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 04:50 AM   #3970
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I relocated logs from my backyard to the front near the road. I did nothing to damage those little upset discs in my back. I don't know how many calories I burned but sweated for hours. Oh, I feel certain securing tow-strap grunts count a lot ... a whole, whole lot!
LOL!
As long as the grunting is not done inside a gym, you're good with me. I can't stand when people do that.

Or the heavy breathing thing either when they go, "FOOO!" at the end of each rep.

I prefer to exercise in human silence with good, bouncy music in the background.

I have to do a lot of manual labor today but there's an air quality alert from 11am today to 8pm tomorrow so I will NOT get done everything that needs to be done and I'm okay with that. I'm kind of tired of busting my hump just to do it all again the next week. If these buildings were built better, I'd have less work to do.

/rant

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #3971
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

There were two fellas on the two stairmasters chatting as they used them, so I kinda figured this was a tea party I was not going to be able to interrupt anytime soon.

Warily I went to the Matrix ClimbMill. I HATE that it's called a climbmill, way too hampsterish and just silly! But mostly I hate that it's not the Stairmaster because it doesn't fit me as well. I think Stairmasters are good for short people.

I did 40 minutes on the ClimbMill. My heart rate was like upper 150's- low 160s. I did levels 5-1 but mainly stayed at 3. As usual, I felt like I was on a bucking bronco. Also I was next to a farter on one side and a perfumer on the other side! Ladies, sweating brings out your perfume- just stop! You'd think the perfume would cancel out the farting but it doesn't work that way, at least not on a ClimbMill. Oh boy. Like life isn't hard enough on a ClimbMill.

Still I persevered, finishing the really good Mike White movie on Hulu "Dinner with Beatriz" and then starting Hulu's "Darknet" a doc on drug trade on the internet which I abandoned because I found it boring. Then I started Hulu's "Tabloid" a doc on some eccentric woman (not me), which I also found boring but I was too preoccupied managing myself on the ClimbMill to check out yet another show.

It was after seven on a weeknight, and the gym was packed! Sometimes I like it in a certain way when the gym is packed. It makes me feel like I'm in the right place. Sometimes when I'm there and others are not I'm confused about whether I should be somewhere else in life at that moment. Like, where are the other humans and should I be doing what they're doing too?

I tried to pass by Judith on the way out pretending not to see her because I was just so sweaty and heated from that ClimbMill but she yelled out "Jenny!" to my back, which made me feel special because it meant she was not going to let me pass without conversating.

Even though I've casually diagnosed Judith as being on the spectrum, I STILL find her a mystery. I'm STILL intrigued by her sexuality and might even find a way to ask a bit about it. Tonight I reviewed her background with her, which we've talked about, but I wanted to hear it again. She is from Hong Kong; she went to college in Canada, majored in math; went to law school in New York City; worked in finances for companies; now works for herself trading stocks. Trading stocks? Fascinating! She just sits at her little laptop and trades stocks! I don't even know what the fuck that means! Go Judith!

Judith doesn't understand why I don't eat more of my meals at the gym. She looks at me like I'm crazy to go home to eat, even for dinner! She tends to have soup at the gym cafe or to bring it into the couch/t.v. area of the locker room. I would never eat my meals at the gym! Maybe a bar here and there but... Hmmm, maybe it's fun to eat at the gym

Happy exercising, friends!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 05:30 AM   #3972
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a workout yesterday morning. I canceled my training appointment as it was too late in the day and I'm having to tighten some purse strings so I have to put it aside for now.

When my body starts to get tight and stressed out, the elliptical is the best thing for me. I get a workout and it kind of stretches things out so that's why you all see me on it all the time. Also, my physical therapist strongly suggested I keep to it and minimize my treadmill time so that's what I'm doing.

Stats: 321 cal, 2.90 mi, 45:05 min

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:30 AM   #3973
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

NYC femme you sure do have an interesting gym! Feel bad for Taylor...

I've been struggling to get real exercise in. I do not like paying for gym membership in the summer when I should be outside so mine is on hold now. But it's been in the upper 90s and humid as all get out for weeks or just thunder storms and the route I take to bike to/from work is closed with construction all week this week. There are other routes I could take but they are full of pot holes and traffic wise they are very not bike friendly routes and I don't feel safe on them. So I've been using small weights at home and doing stuff like holding plank, push ups, squats, etc. Thankfully I'm on my feet a lot during the day and usually walk 3-4 miles while at work.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #3974
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did a quick 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I still haven't found a new show to watch (that I like). But I will. I have Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime and almost entirely watch documentary/reality with the occasional exception. I really hope I don't have to go back to Toddlers and Tiaras. Just kill me now.

The perfect mother and daughter were on ellipticals next to each other, and a smile was exchanged when I arrived and one when I left. The perfect mother told me the other day that she is thinking of writing a book about how to... it was something like "be perfect" but with more spiritual phrasing! I told her I would buy it! I would!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 08:17 PM   #3975
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did an evening work-out of 50 minutes on the stairmaster. It was one of those times where it is so easy! For the first time I did my pattern of two minutes each of levels 5,4,3,2,1 five times! It felt really good to feel progress. It may have been in part that I was watching a very engrossing documentary called "Allison" on Netflix. It was about (no spoilers included) a woman who experiences significant trauma in her childhood, and just kind of revisits the people involved and explores her adulthood. If a doc is done well, it can be about anything! The only bad part is that it was only one hour, so now I must find another show or movie to watch .

I saw the Perfect mother and daughter blowdrying their hair when I arrived. I pretended not to see them, because I didn't feel like chatting. They always blowdry their hair while wearing thongs.

When I got back to the locker room, there were two women I had not seen before or who I just didn't recognize. One of them was blowdrying her hair, and the other came up to her and asked her to zip her dress. She was very apologetic about interrupting her. She kept saying, "I'm so sorry. Thank you." Then the apologetic, now zipped woman walked to her locker. The woman blowdrying her hair said to the apologetic woman, "That reminds me of my favorite Arabic curse!" Then the blowdrying woman ran up to the zipped woman and started to whisper. As soon as I saw the blowdrying woman running, I ran over too, pretending to look in the mirror and style my hair (as if). However, the whispering was successful because I did NOT get to hear the favorite Arabic curse! I wanted to ask the blowdrying woman but it was not that type of party. It must have been shocking because the zipped woman gasped. The blow-drying woman said, "Funny, right?" The zipped woman agreed but seemed uneasy. I left so frustrated because I wanted to hear the shocking Arabic curse. I googled, "the Arabic curse" but it only yielded two guys on Youtube making jokes. Story of my life

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #3976
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was a debut of my new avo-cardio t-shirt (a shirt with an avocado working out). I only got one compliment but I think maybe it wasn't the right day for compliments .

I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster while watching "Afflicted" on Netflix (doc series on people with very difficult illnesses). I'm planning to watch the series if I can take it. It's so sad.

Then I took a break to take selfies of myself in my avocado t-shirt. If you are on my FB you can check them out . That took a long time because a good selfie means a lot of deletions of bad shots .

Then I did 10 minutes on the stairmaster to get my heart rate back up for weight lifting (Pattern: Levels 5,4,3,4,5 x 2 min. each).

Then I did 30 minutes of weights, floor exercises, and stretching.

Saturday night at the gym, a pleasure .

How do I... ?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #3977
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I worked out this morning!

The usual elliptical, but it was good. Taking a note from nyc, I watched Flea Market Flip while I worked out and even extended the workout a bit until the show was over.

Stats: 276 cal, 2.45 mi, 38:00 min

It was good. I feel good. No avocado shirt but I did wear my 'Fix Your Ponytail and Handle It' tee. Fun tees for everyone!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:13 PM   #3978
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

1 hour on the treadmill i am up to 3.5 mi over 7500 steps 385 cal

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #3979
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I arrived at the gym about 7 and saw the perfect mother blowdrying her hair. She's a pharmaceuticals consultant, and so I asked her a question about the generic of my anti-depressant. She was very nice and helpful about it. Then we ended up talking for a long time. She said that she and a friend are going to be running an experimental skype class on her philosophy of life. She did not phrase it that way but told me she has a "heavy spiritual practice" that has cured her of multiple ills (an eating disorder, an alcohol problem, and I guess whatever else). And now she's presumably perfect (I say that not literally.). I was intrigued and said I'd consider it. I tend to start and then drop out of stuff like that, so I felt reticent to get in a weird gym relationship, one that could get awkward, with someone I see so often. At the same time, she does have a glow about her. I told BB when i got home, and BB said, "I think you have enough of a glow. I don't know that I want you glowing too much more." Teehee. I think BB is skeptical.

After we spent all this time talking, I worked out by doing 30 minutes on the stairmaster while continuing with the Netflix show, Afflicted (doc series on chronically ill folks). Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor.

My elderly pal, Miriam, was in the locker room both when I arrived and when I left. She said, "I'm so lazy today." I asked her what she'd done here (at the gym), and she said with a smile, "I washed my hair." She's a cutie.

Happy exercising, friends! Hmmm... To take the class in order to be perfect or to remain imperfect. That is always the question.

How do I... ?
Old 08-13-2018, 05:02 AM   #3980
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was a good early morning bike ride- 15 miles. Then good long walk with my spouse for pokemon go community day which was a riot. Bunch of zombies chasing pokemon at a city park. I got to pet lots of puppies and we walked maybe 3 miles?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights