Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 12-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jonah Mowry, Middle Schooler, Gay, Bullied, Support

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg&feature=share"]Whats goin on.. - YouTube[/nomedia]

If you haven't watched this video please do. I watched it this morning. I have NEVER. Broke down and almost lost it crying so hard, about what was in a video about children and being GAY. UNTIL this one.

This video has had over 400,000 views since this morning.

I hope this kid gets more support, and more love than he ever could have known existed. Maybe now he will not feel so alone, and he will realize just how many friends he has and just how many of us are just like him, and there is nothing to feel ashamed about!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation
Default Also...

I haven't figured out yet, and haven't done it enough... posting videos here. If you can make this video show up in this thread, please do.

Titled - What's goin on... (Youtube)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for putting out the word on this. It is so sad!
Just another reason why on The DAY OF SILIENCE, I stand in the schools to watch over the children. And suggest others to do so as well.

My granddaughter was bullied and punched while doing nothing but standing still. And a rise in youth gay bashings has risen here this year.

Makes me sick!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

He put up another to thank everyone for their support. Hellofa kid.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #6
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

This breaks my heart. I got bullied in school from 4th grade to the end of 6th grade. 6th grade being the worse. I prayed every day that I wouldn't have to go. I thought that kids nowadays were more open minded and mature. Guess I'm wrong. I so for homeschooling.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #7
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you Red Flag for helping to post this video!

Sure Lady Pamela. That is horrible to hear what happened to your Granddaughter. I hope that everything is now better for her. Kids do need protective Guardians! Thank you for being one!

Babyangel, so sorry to hear you were bullied! Thankful it stopped by the time you were in the 6th! I wish you didn't have to go through it at all!

I know bullying still runs rampant in schools today. Kids hurting, runs rampant, period. I wish more parents would step in and do something before it's too late! The world spends too much of its time being blind!

Perez Hilton found Jonah's video yesterday and helped Jonah go viral! Rosie O'Donnell has also gotten in touch with Jonah today, so it looks like things are going to be looking way up for Jonah! Other celebs have also contacted Jonah, today. Although things are looking up for Jonah, we mustn't forget the ones who are still suffering and still feeling the same pain that Jonah shows in this video just 3 months ago.

I was the one in school protecting the ones being bullied! I would come to the rescue of others and the bullies were scared of me! They knew I was tougher than them and they would run off. Lol. Only a few times did I have to push or throw an asshole bully down. I have stopped many fights in my time. Even in recent years. I am a natural protector.

Thank you to everyone who stands up for their kids or someone else's kids!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 AM   #8
KimbaYLRF

How Do You Identify?:
I originally posted femme, but not quite I am femme. Maybe a 'tweener.
Relationship Status:
On the way to being single

KimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST Reputation

This has brought me to tears. We live in a society that I am not proud of. Kids bullying kids, adults bullying adults. Hell, I grew up being bullied by my older sister.

So very sad. What is wrong with society? Why do we keep getting worse every generation?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #9
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

This video has been posted all over my facebook this morning, with the status always something along the lines of "this will touch your heart" I finally broke down and watched it and boy were they right. I think a lot of kids, including myself were bullied to some extent but for most of us it ends. We find our nitch we carve our spot out we get passed it shortly. To spend every day at school for 7 years going through this? I cant imagine, I hope that this kid gets the help that he needs. I hope this opens eyes instead of closing them, unfortunately I dont know that bullying will ever go away..but we can surely make sure that kids arent suffering like that!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #10
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Wow you're right this brought me to tears - I'm happy there are people who may be able to help him.

I still worry about the other children who are bullied every day - they are not teaching tolerance in schools - at least not in the school my granddaughter goes to.

I don't know what I would do if I found out the Kidlette was being bullied this way.....I think I would most likely end up in jail.

As long as there are adults working so dilligently to make us a lower class of society - there will be their children who learn at their knees to bully our children.....

Our schools need to teach tolerance and our PTA's need to school the adults as well...

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
Wow you're right this brought me to tears - I'm happy there are people who may be able to help him.

I still worry about the other children who are bullied every day - they are not teaching tolerance in schools - at least not in the school my granddaughter goes to.

I don't know what I would do if I found out the Kidlette was being bullied this way.....I think I would most likely end up in jail.

As long as there are adults working so dilligently to make us a lower class of society - there will be their children who learn at their knees to bully our children.....

Our schools need to teach tolerance and our PTA's need to school the adults as well...

I personally home school due to this issue..Not only bullies as children but authority figures as well. My son is extremely ADHD and gets bullied by them as well.

Good thing though, some of the schools are hiring more staff, my sister is one, who watches halls and grounds and stops that type of stuff. It is a great start to keep the kids safe.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Jonah's friend speaks out for him against Naysayers

I couldn't find the original source of this video. This version is a copied upload.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #13
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Jonah on Good Morning America with Mom & Dad 12/9

Jonah talks about the video and coming out to his parents.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #14
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for sharing the videos, I know when I watched the first one I bawled my eyes out, like a few mentioned before, I was also bullied and I was bullied relentlessly off and on through elementary school, but especially through middle school up to 9th grade, the worst years for me were definitely 7th and 8th grade, some of the bullying even became physical. The first time i was ever called a dyke, lesbo etc was in 7th grade, I can remember how i felt, how it hurt and how badly i just wanted to escape. Finally by the time I was in 10th grade those that bullied me either moved away or found other ways to keep themselves amused. It is so easy for people to tell those who are being bullied to ignore it or to just laugh etc.. but when you are at that age, when you're still trying to find your way and discover yourself.. words can hurt just as bad as punches.
I am so glad the Trevor Project and other support groups are out there now to help our youth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished watching the video. What a beautiful beautiful human being. The pain behind his eyes is devastating. I have faith that he will come through this the victor.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote