Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 07-25-2015, 08:29 AM   #821
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
Hey all ...i know its been a long time
Most wont remember me but i figured
Id pop in and how things were going
Well of COURSE I remember you, woman! How the heck are you.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:15 AM   #822
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back to those coming back from a hiatus and welcome to the newbies that are first timer's here. Hope you all enjoy your stay.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #823
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Afternoon!

I am new to BFP and looking to find some cool people.

I will be spamming for the next little while because I have a post I want to write but I haven't posted enough yet.. so feel free to skip over my drivel.

I am Canadian - but I have been living in the states for about 20yrs. I have lived in Texas and Florida - but am currently living in Atlanta with my spouse whom I have been with for 18yrs and married for 8. She told me she wants a divorce this month so I have been in a tail spin.. but it will be ok. *I will keep repeating this .. lol*

I have met some really cool people in the chat room and look forward to meeting more of you!

K
Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #824
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Karysma ! Hope you enjoy your stay here and chat as well.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #825
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to this wonderful Planet everyone! There are some amazing people here! You can ask for help from most any of us & get it! If not, we can point you in right direction!! Pull up a comfy beanbag chair, jump in & make yourself at home. This space is one of the most positive sites I have ever been on. I found it in 2011 and have been here ever since! It is like a welcoming home to me! Stop by & say hi sometime....enjoy your planet!!
Old 07-27-2015, 02:04 PM   #826
Three BBear

How Do You Identify?:
Bi

Three BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Getting to Know You

Hi. I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and I am really glad I did.

I have always had feelings toward strong females but it wasn’t until I started walking in another lifestyle that I even entertained the notation of looking for a girlfriend. I was always made to feel as though having a girlfriend was wrong. So I didn’t really begin to explore my sexual orientation until recently. I now understand that although I am married, there are certain things my husband will never be able to give me and it is wrong of me to expect him to provide something that he doesn’t know how to provide. Yes he knows and we talk about my sexuality on an almost regular basis.

As I am now in my mid-40s, I guess this is as good a time as any to fully explore the possibility of a relationship. Notice I said “explore the possibility of a relationship” and not “explore my sexuality”. My sexuality is not an exploration. I know who I am and I know what I want and I guess that is one of the advantages of discovery at my age.

I am all girl who is attracted butches. I guess that makes me a femme.

I would love to meet more people from the community, both femmes and butches. Please friend me if you think we have anything in common or can support each other. It will be a little hard for me to meet anyone face to face as I now in the country of Panama but I will admit that I am attracted to butches around the age of 50+.

I would really enjoy getting to know people.
Three BBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Three BBear For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2015, 04:33 PM   #827
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome ThreeBBear!! Nice write up! May you find kindred souls here on the Planet..we are a very diverse group! People are very cordial & welcoming. You will meet lots of cool people here!! Enjoy your evening! Good luck on your journey!
Old 07-27-2015, 05:30 PM   #828
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the Planet ThreeBBear. Good luck on your journey.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:28 PM   #829
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 09:23 PM   #830
Roman

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Roman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello :)

Hi. I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I've been quietly reviewing posts since. All that I've read has made me more sure that I've found the right place for me. I'm so glad I found you! From what I've figured out about myself, I'm a masculine of center stone butch. Although, I have more of a soft butch presentation. I don't have a lot of people I feel comfortable with hashing out what's going on with me including myself. In fact, I'm pretty separated from an lgbt community let alone anyone who understands or willing to try to understand what being stone means (at least it seems that way). Basically, I hope to meet new people here especially those I can relate. Thanks
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Roman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #831
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Hi. I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I've been quietly reviewing posts since. All that I've read has made me more sure that I've found the right place for me. I'm so glad I found you! From what I've figured out about myself, I'm a masculine of center stone butch. Although, I have more of a soft butch presentation. I don't have a lot of people I feel comfortable with hashing out what's going on with me including myself. In fact, I'm pretty separated from an lgbt community let alone anyone who understands or willing to try to understand what being stone means (at least it seems that way). Basically, I hope to meet new people here especially those I can relate. Thanks
Hello Roman,

I hope you find kinship and company here...I`m sure you will !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 05:05 AM   #832
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the Planet, Roman. I"m sure you'll find many threads to read up on, and be able to post there to ask any questions or to reach out to other members of this site to talk to about anything on your mind.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and make some new friends.

PS. I live in a rural small town also and the only lesbian here is ME. No lgbtqi folks anywhere near here less than an hours drive from Dallas. So I get how isolated you may be feeling as well.
Take care and enjoy your time on the planet.

If you need any help finding forums to read let someone here know so someone can help you. Here is a members helping members forum thread to ask for assistance should you need it. Just click on this : http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5849
Old 08-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #833
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome Roman

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 05:36 AM   #834
NoahVox
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Relationship Status:
Taken

NoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST ReputationNoahVox Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone -

Just wanted to say Hi - new here. Seems like a good place so far. Just been reading the posts out there. I am pretty low key and quiet, so not sure how much I will actually write but I like reading what everyone has to say.

Oh and yeah, Vox rhymes with chicken pox, box, lox, all of that no problem I get that a lot kinda sing song like.

Thanks hope to meet some cool folks. Noah
NoahVox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NoahVox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 06:58 AM   #835
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Welcome Roman & Noah!
Old 09-02-2015, 10:12 AM   #836
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the Planet, NoahVox. hope you find many interesting forums to read and peruse through and enjoy your stay.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #837
cassiopeia67

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything feminine
Relationship Status:
Single

cassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking New member from Scarborough

Hello Everyone,

I am new to butchfemmeplanet and looking forward to getting to know new people. I was previously a member of butch-femme.com and really enjoyed it.
I would say I am a little shy and reserved at first. Once you get to know me though, I am a very witty and comforting person to be around.

I really enjoy the studies of Egyptology, Psychology, Criminology and Profiling, Cooking and Baking. I enjoy a good game of chess, which I learned at a young age from my father.

I don't drink (at all), I don't smoke, though chocolate is my weakness

Take a moment and say "hi". I promise I don't bite
cassiopeia67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cassiopeia67 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #838
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiopeia67 View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am new to butchfemmeplanet and looking forward to getting to know new people. I was previously a member of butch-femme.com and really enjoyed it.
Take a moment and say "hi". I promise I don't bite
HI Cassiopeia. Did you have this same name over at the other site that shall not be named lol? I remember someone by that name although I did not know her personally. You will find you enjoy us over here as well if not more lol. Glad you are here now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahVox View Post
Hello Everyone -

Just wanted to say Hi - new here. Seems like a good place so far. Just been reading the posts out there. I am pretty low key and quiet, so not sure how much I will actually write but I like reading what everyone has to say.

Oh and yeah, Vox rhymes with chicken pox, box, lox, all of that no problem I get that a lot kinda sing song like.

Thanks hope to meet some cool folks. Noah
Hi Noah! We are a pretty great place. Hopefully you won't be too quiet. We love having some fresh thoughts and ideas around this place so don't be afraid to participate. There are definitely plenty of cool people around here to meet so you've come to the right place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Hi. I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I've been quietly reviewing posts since. All that I've read has made me more sure that I've found the right place for me. I'm so glad I found you! Basically, I hope to meet new people here especially those I can relate. Thanks
Hey Roman and welcome to the site!! We are glad you found us as well. We love expanding our small little community with like minded folk, especially those who understand what it's like to be us. Hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three BBear View Post
Hi. I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and I am really glad I did.

I would really enjoy getting to know people.

Hello ThreeBBear! Welcome to the planet. Sometimes stumbling isn't so bad right?? lol I hear Panama is beautiful. You'll find plenty of older Butches around her so stick around awhile and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karysma View Post
Good Afternoon!

I am new to BFP and looking to find some cool people.

I have met some really cool people in the chat room and look forward to meeting more of you!

K

Hiya Karysma! Welcome to our little home. Sorry to hear about your circumstances but they did get you here so can't say it's all bad. Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself. A lot of great people here including some Canadians lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
Hey all ...i know its been a long time
Most wont remember me but i figured
Id pop in and how things were going
Hello Delsdaughter and welcome back!! Your name is very familiar. Glad you found your way back here. Stay awhile. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 06:56 PM   #839
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome nnew members and returning folks.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:05 PM   #840
cassiopeia67

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything feminine
Relationship Status:
Single

cassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=SleepyButch;1013362]HI Cassiopeia. Did you have this same name over at the other site that shall not be named lol? I remember someone by that name although I did not know her personally. You will find you enjoy us over here as well if not more lol. Glad you are here now!

Hello :-)

No, I didn't have the same name at the unmentionable site lol. I am enjoying this site much more. Thank you, so am I.
cassiopeia67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cassiopeia67 For This Useful Post: