Old 11-01-2014, 06:56 AM   #261
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
Okay. I've been pondering...

What would the femmes of this thread think to a big butch strip show? I'm thinking along the lines of The Full Monty - authentic and brave - rather than some glitzy Vegas style polished version.

Any takers?
Dude? can we keep our boots on?
Old 11-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #262
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Omg.... have you just been teasing us?!?!?!

There's NO Big Butch review?!?!?
Well, I will admit to being a tease in certain circumstances, mainly those where the element of anticipation will enhance the end result. Still, that's a conversation for another thread.

As for this particular scenario, I think the big butch appreciators may need to make a little more noise to encourage some of our shyer big butches to step forward...

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #263
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltcowboi View Post
Absolutely. Boots and cowboi hats perhaps? The latter could be useful near the end.

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 02:17 PM   #264
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltcowboi View Post
Yes! I insist.... *snickering
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #265
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Who do I bribe, I mean pay off, uh, ,......

How do I acquire back stage V.I.P.Pass?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 09:57 PM   #266
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't consider myself overweight, but I also know I am not small, or fit, or thin. I have been calling myself fat for years, and it wasn't until very recently that I decided to stop that, and to instead refer to myself as husky. I'm making an effort to embrace my size, and instead of focusing on my gut or the wideness of my hips, I'm looking at the wideness of my shoulders and the sheer power of my size when I stand proud.

I'm big enough to scoop up my femme, big enough to carry the heavy stuff, big enough to scare away assholes. If I was smaller, I wouldn't appear as powerful or strong. I've worked out and dieted enough times to say to myself...no, this is okay. You're a husky butch, and that's great. Now eat that fucking burger because you want to.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:33 AM   #267
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

Now, a Big Butch review would definitely be worth that plane ticket to the Reunion next year! Gee Butch has done some amazing reviews. This femme slipping right off the chair kind of reviews. Whew!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #268
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

As I sit here resting my coffee cup on my gut, I'm not sure what I'll write but I'll just let it come out....

I'm a bigger Butch. My weight fluctuates, when I'm happy I gain weight. When I'm not, I lose it. My most recent break up left me 20 lbs lighter but it's coming back as it always does. I like to eat. What can I say?

I'm almost 5'9" and just shy of 200lbs at this point. I tend to struggle with my own weight issues more than I get them from others. What if I gain weight, will so and so not like me anymore? That's a hard one to work through when you are in a relationship or not in a relationship. Thankfully, none of my past gfs have ever judged me for my weight and have never left me because I gained or lost for that matter. No one has ever said, C, do you really want to eat all of those chocolate chip cookies? My answer would have been, not unless you want to share them with me.

99% of my pics are selfies because I'm too shy or embarrassed to ask someone to take a full length picture of me. So because my face is thinner, it may (or may not) look like I'm thinner than I am. I always make it a point to tell anyone I'm seriously going to date that I am by no means thin because I don't like surprises. (I always cringe a little not knowing what their reaction will be.) If I show up and am not what you expect, what a waste of time for you and definitely for me!

I remember way back in the stone ages, when there were no online forums such as these. I would pick up the local gay paper and look at the personal ads. (anyone else remember these?) I would read post after post of how they did NOT want Butches or fatties. It was so depressing because what if you were both? I never answered any of them anyway but still. What's wrong with being Butch and what is wrong with being large? People are cruel.
Right?

So fast forward to more recent. Holy hell, there are women called femmes that want Butches? Wow! Then, holy hell, there are women who are femmes that don't care about your weight and even like bigger guys?! Wow! Really Wow!

With that in mind, I want to thank all of you who love us for who we are, no matter our size because you can see the beauty that we are. Speaking for myself now, without you, I know I would be a pretty lonely guy and that is not the way I want to live my life. I want to be loved and appreciated for me and so many of you know exactly what that means and how to make me/us feel special.

I'm a Bigger Butch. I can be handsome, sexy and yes even beautiful because you help me see those things in me.

So thank you again from the bottom of my heart. You too are appreciated!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:34 PM   #269
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Thought I might come back around here again... hi folks...
Old 01-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #270
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

This is a great thread. To read everyone's, both butch and femme alike, responses is enlightening.

I've never thought of myself as big until the last couple of years. Technically speaking, based on BMI and height-weight charts, I have always been overweight. Even in peak physical condition in high school and college (I was a swimmer).

I have naturally big shoulders, that are a source of pride really. I like how they look. And I have always been muscular. But over the last few years I've developed a gut. It's a sore spot for me.

I workout regularly. Lift weights, run, yoga, etc. I try to eat right, though I'm a sucker for pizza, burgers, and beer. Lol.

Life would be easier if I just accepted that I have the gut. If I was just happy with the body I'm in, because really there is nothing wrong with it. But even if I accepted it, it doesn't mean other people would.

My dad always comments about my size. My mom tells me every time she sees me that I need to "lose the gut". Or will give me a look when I'm eating something she doesn't approve of.

So that leads me to a bad place. If my parents can't accept my size, how am I going to find a woman to love me in spite of it? Honestly, it's why I haven't even put myself out there to find a gf. I figured I didn't stand a chance.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 02:21 PM   #271
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

You shouldn't be finding someone who loves you Despite how you look. Someone will love you because of how you look. If you are attracted to a femme, in spite of her size, that is going to be felt. I'd hate that.
I find people hot because of how they think, how they move, how they handle their own bodies. I like a sense of confidence in movement. It's shows a sense of grace. That's hot. I've been with butches from size 8 to size 28. Literally. They were all very, very sexy in their bodies because of how they moved and held themselves. My physical attractions are about sense of self in body, movement, gesture, confidence, owning their space in a variety of ways that people do. That and being a bit cocky, playfully sarcastic, dark humoured and smart. Open about their desires. The willingness to experiment.
Hot. Very hot.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 09:18 PM   #272
LilyCat

How Do You Identify?:
casual femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, and the like
Relationship Status:
single

LilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST Reputation

Some femmes actually prefer a big butch to cuddle up to and love. I am one of those femmes. So I say go out there and find your beautiful femme, she is probably looking for you too.
LilyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LilyCat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 06:49 AM   #273
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default bumping.......bump bump.....

I enjoy this thread! Bumping..for great posts to re-read......
Old 07-29-2015, 12:55 PM   #274
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I enjoy this thread! Bumping..for great posts to re-read......
In that case I shall answer your call Clay !!

OK, As this thread is entitled Big Butch Love I will state that yes bigger butches are indeed easy on the eye....that said so are thinner butches too ! OK that sounds like I am sitting on the fence right ?! The thing is I really do love peoples uniqueness, and I find beauty/attractiveness in all those little details. It can be an accent, the way they laugh, the way their hair falls...no hair, skinned off even, a walk, swagger...hands, how they rest them on their thighs palms down, hook a thumb in a pocket....all the little details. And their energy. The most beautiful thing about any butch is how they make you feel when you are around them, make me feel relaxed and at ease and you have my attention. And frankly all of these things can come in any/many types of packages......you can be tall, short, slender, burly...do like that word...burly..yes indeed.

I can say the love of my life is a couple of inches shorter than me and I wouldnt say heavy by any means though she would say she needs to loose a few pounds, though working nights in the medical profession throws her eating habits out a lot.

All that said though if I was pressed I would say ideally I would be more likely to be drawn to a heavier butch.....also be greying,,,,have those wrinkly crinkly sparkly eyes too......older than me....and top it all off with the gentlest smile !

So yes, Big Butch Love abounds from Daisy.....{that took me long enough to get to the point eh !! }

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 02:11 PM   #275
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Let's talk about what it's like to be heavy, overweight or however you would like to refer to it.

Does it affect your self-esteem?
When I was younger my size did affect my self-esteem.I have always been a big girl.My body is built like a guys,wide shoulders,no ass.
Does it prevent you from getting dates?
Actually the opposite.Some ladies are quite intrigued once they know i'm a woman.
Do you feel unattractive to femmes?
When I stand next to anything femme,the sight alone is magnificent if not threatening to some...*shrugs*
Do you attract women to date?
Yes
Are you doing anything to lose weight?
I'm around 195-200lbs.I feel healthy and strong so no.
Are you satisfied with how you look?
Yes
Do you have weight goals or not?
My doctor has goals,but he's an asshole.
Are you happy and in love without weight ever being a factor?
I like "meat" on my bones,I like "meat" on my partners bones.
Does your partner want you to lose weight or not?
I haven't heard any complaints.
Do others see you as lovable and sexy just as you are?
I don't care what others see me as,i'm comfortable in my own skin.

Well,that was fun...moving on..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 02:27 PM   #276
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
This is a great thread. To read everyone's, both butch and femme alike, responses is enlightening.

I've never thought of myself as big until the last couple of years. Technically speaking, based on BMI and height-weight charts, I have always been overweight. Even in peak physical condition in high school and college (I was a swimmer).

I have naturally big shoulders, that are a source of pride really. I like how they look. And I have always been muscular. But over the last few years I've developed a gut. It's a sore spot for me.

I workout regularly. Lift weights, run, yoga, etc. I try to eat right, though I'm a sucker for pizza, burgers, and beer. Lol.

Life would be easier if I just accepted that I have the gut. If I was just happy with the body I'm in, because really there is nothing wrong with it. But even if I accepted it, it doesn't mean other people would.

My dad always comments about my size. My mom tells me every time she sees me that I need to "lose the gut". Or will give me a look when I'm eating something she doesn't approve of.

So that leads me to a bad place. If my parents can't accept my size, how am I going to find a woman to love me in spite of it? Honestly, it's why I haven't even put myself out there to find a gf. I figured I didn't stand a chance.

I never have seen it that way. People tell me that I am small but I don't feel that way. I actually don't like being called small.....

My mother told me, every single day, how fat I was (at the time, I was a size 7).... She was thin (a size 3). What I am trying to say is that what one person appears to see is not what the rest of the world sees.

So what if you have a beer belly? You are still the same person.... just sayin.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 09:53 PM   #277
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

*bumping for the big butches and their fans*
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2015, 10:44 PM   #278
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still loving... from afar... at the moment.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:26 PM   #279
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Can us big trans guys be included? Just wondering! I don't want to start a new thread if us Trans guys can be included here.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 09:44 AM   #280
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Can us big trans guys be included? Just wondering! I don't want to start a new thread if us Trans guys can be included here.
Hey, JDeere.

So, this is just my opinion, but I suspect that there is a number of people (butch, femme, and trans), who would prefer it be a separate thread.

Although both are masculine identities, for some there is no cross over, what so ever.

I have no investment in there being separate threads (because I wouldn't post on either), but I suspect that it would be hard for someone who does have an investment to come in here and say it.

Just my thoughts, bro.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: