Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
The texts and graphics he sends me during the night while I'm sleeping so when I awaken I find them and know that he's been thinking of me all night long...and the voice messages! Omg! That voice! (Turns me into a soft kitty...purr purr purr).

He listens and is supportive of my thoughts, ideas, crazy....it's like everything I say or do is pretty much okay.....when it's not, his DOM voice lets me know to get back in place...giggling...(I love it when that happens).
No matter how many times I reread this, it still makes me smile. And makes me proud. This web site isn't big enough to hold all the little things (that are turning into big things) that you do. I heart you, baby.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #282
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Hand-picked wildflowers wrapped in simple twine.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #283
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela
The texts and graphics he sends me during the night while I'm sleeping so when I awaken I find them and know that he's been thinking of me all night long...and the voice messages! Omg! That voice! (Turns me into a soft kitty...purr purr purr).

He listens and is supportive of my thoughts, ideas, crazy....it's like everything I say or do is pretty much okay.....when it's not, his DOM voice lets me know to get back in place...giggling...(I love it when that happens).
Quote:
... posted by Tony..
No matter how many times I reread this, it still makes me smile. And makes me proud. This web site isn't big enough to hold all the little things (that are turning into big things) that you do. I heart you, baby.
isnt that a awesome feeling......... I love stuff like that too ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #284
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My friends knew that I was feeling under the weather today, and just as Gaige (who is also not feeling well) and I laid down for a long winter's nap, I got a text message from Hayden and Alison that said "We're here". I groaned, climbed out of my barely warmed bed, and stumbled out to the garage door to let them in.

I was not in the mood for company, Hayden had just recently moved out, and I was just beginning to enjoy my now empty house. Boy, did I feel like a jerk when I opened the door, and they exclaimed "Happy New Year" and presented me with a bag of spectacularly thoughtful gifts like: Green chili & cheese tamales (my favorite), Pepsi Maxx, ice, my little dog Chewy (whom we are sharing custody of, and is away from me for the first time in his little life but also ), freshly washed soft jimjams they had found at Deseret Industries (non profit resale store), NyQuil, DayQuil, and big hugs.

These amazing acts of kindness are fine examples of why my ex, Hayden, and her wonderful future wife will always be my friends, and thought of as family. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #285
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

How he planned an outing for our weekend...to go see a Boston Symphony chamber music concert in the Berkshires....

I'm not entirely sure it's something he even likes...so I know he does things just to make me happy <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #286
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddles, snuggles, and kisses

And...

After I rinse my cup out and put a tea bag in... "But I was gonna make your tea!!!!"
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #287
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

"Oh, how I love you!" It sends me to the moon and back when he says it. This kind of thing means so much to me. He also, whenever I am upset or sad, says "I've got you no matter what."

This belongs here AND the SwooOooOn thread.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #288
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

her favorite color, food, movie, tv show, rest., vacation spot, coffee shop,
recognizing her moods to soothe her
kisses while cooking
texts mid day
knowing the details from her sizes to her preferences
a touch of the hand
a look across the room
a choice word of affection
a wink
a song
a moment
our story
to name a few......
Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #289
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Literally speaking.... today it was a little one....my neighbor's small son...

I was bringing refuse out to the compost today...and he was playing while his father worked on a project...the dogs snuck out the door following me and I spent probably an hour out there playing with the dogs and this sweet little boy and watching him delight in our poodle...he even got him to take a ride in his little motorized "jeep".

It was such a delight...he gets that breathless kind of talk when he's excited about what he's talking about... I remember feeling that way about life and the world...it even still happens sometimes... <3
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #290
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's the little things, like...

...receiving an email first thing in the morning from an old friend with a picture that reminded them of me and just the words, "thinking of you". It made my entire day happy.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #291
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Hand-picked wildflowers wrapped in simple twine.
Mmmmmmm, yes, incredibly simple and beautiful

<admits it-- is a sucker for giving and receiving flowers>

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #292
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

covering her feet with the blanket in the middle of the night while she sleeps
kisses on the neck and cheek while she's busy in her own world
flowers for no reason
remembering what she her likes and dislikes
something wonderful happening and wanted her to be the first to share it with
(at least these are the things I recall)
Old 04-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #293
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default She's Worth the Time and Effort - Make It Count

Bringing her coffee or hot tea in bed just because you know it'll make her smile... A love note tucked in her bag... Scraping away the snow and ice from her car windows and warming the engine so it's a few less things she has to worry about... Cutting OFF the television when she wants to talk rather than "listening around it"... The way she curls in down the line of your body and slides a hand and nails teasingly along your ribs, curls into your throat, and whispers "Good Morning" along your skin as she burrows in to the warmth of you... Seeing something beautiful and snapping a picture of it on your phone to share just because it would make her smile... Calling to wish her a goodnight when you're apart and you're not able to kiss her goodnight instead... scooping her into your arms and slow dancing with her in the middle of the frozen food aisle because you both love the song....

It's a million and one little things that all of the I-Love-You's will never cover. Words mean nothing if you're not willing to put forth the time and effort to show her every day.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #294
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I love her every day, and the depth of that love is a constant. But, there are those days, when I get a feeling like I'm falling. Something she said, or something she did will give me that rush, like the one I had when I first realized I truly loved her, and that she loved me. These little moments, are in reality, humongously important...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 09:18 PM   #295
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ thinking twice on how u say things to eachother ~
Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #296
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddling up together for 'chair time'

whispers against the back of my neck

knowing why hy likes to walk behind me sometimes

'that' smile

anticipating the baby frogs together

sea shells, shark jaws, and megalodon teeth

cooking together

the sound of the key turning in the lock, as hy leaves
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #297
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Watching Him sleep peacefully...
Watching Him as He concentrates on His writing assignment...
Watching Him while He watches His favorite movies... Horror flicks lol...

Him saying "wanna go for our bedtime stroll? Which is code for lets wear the dogs out so Peppa sleeps".

i love Him so much... my heart just wants to burst.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #298
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Little things

Waking up and seeing her smile!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #299
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #300
Velvetkitten
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bratty Daddys girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl,Girl, friend
Relationship Status:
My soul is torn leave be

1 Highscore

Velvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I look up from what I am doing to find Hym staring at me.
Holding the car door open even if I am driving.
The hand that's always out as I go to go down the stairs.
The hand on my ass pushing me up the stairs
Being understanding and compassionate about things I have gone through. Loving me in high heels even if it makes Hym shorter.
The way Hy loves to take me shopping for clothes and giving me Hys opinion.
The Daddy voice warning me to reel it in when I am being a brat..but I like the Daddy voice so sometimes I am a brat on purpose
Always having my back no matter what
Flowers for no reason
Velvetkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Velvetkitten For This Useful Post: