Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #21
DanceFoolsDance

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Happy

DanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump*

I'm taking a trip to Sacramento in a few weeks. If anyone wants to show me around or something inbox me
DanceFoolsDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #22
TeflonButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
Married :)

TeflonButch is on a distinguished road

Hey people, what's going on for the month of Novemeber? I am currently in the Benicia/Vallejo area. Also, does anyone have a chemistry tutor contact?

Thanks
Tef
TeflonButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #23
Sheridan

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me Sheridan
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Sheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tulelake in Northern Cali

I live in a little town in very Northern California called Tulelake. We are in the sticks, surrounded by farmland and the Lava Beds. We live in caves up here and fight like men. Just kidding, though we do have our fair share of hicks.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:02 AM   #24
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default San Francisco?

Anything going on in San Francisco in mid August? I'll be in town for a conference. Looking to meet some new friends in the area, maybe grab a cocktail.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:55 AM   #25
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumping because we could sure visit with some BFP folks!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:30 AM   #26
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Genesis and I are in Santa Rosa about an hour north of San Francisco. We live in the "whine" country.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:41 AM   #27
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

WOMEN'S WEEKEND RUSSIAN RIVER

GUERNEVILLE, CA

MAY 15-16-17 2015

http://http://www.womensweekendrussianriver.com/

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2015, 10:31 AM   #28
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sacramento

Hey there just Popping in to say hello. I am in the Sacramento area, just wondering if there are any others from my area.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote