Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, I have at least one tattoo. 227 67.76%
Nope, no tatts here. 108 32.24%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #121
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. small aquarius symbol on my ankle
2. small morning glory flower [purples & greens] on my shoulder
3. purples & greens floral cuff bracelet on my wrist

i would totally ink my whole body if i were younger & in a position to do so. i love pinup tattoos and classic vintage types especially. the more tattoos, the better!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #122
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I love tattoos, having them and looking at others to admire. I have three:
1. on my left forearm a stone sun with an angel inside holding the earth.
2. on my right bicep a large lattice work of stone with two faces (comedy and tragedy) and fall leaves in the background
3. a copy of a Michael Parkes print is on my left bicep. I call it Beauty, Chaos and Play. It shows a ballerina, Beauty, dancing on a ribbon being controlled by a figure I call "Chaos" and play represented by a kitten with a ball on the ribbon. Chaos holds one end and the other end is on fire.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #123
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have one I designed, and got at the age of 50. Upper left shoulder, it is a heart shaped design with 1/2 gay pride colors, and 1/2 leather pride colors.

I have designed my next tatt, and hope to get it within the next couple of months. It will be on my right shoulder, a pink triangle rimmed in black, with the oriental symbol of women in the middle in deep black. Simple, but I hope beautiful. Very meaningful to me, though.

(Since I will be turning 60 in Feb, I want to get it done before then)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #124
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a blank slate.

Is this the brain pattern thread?

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #125
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default getting closer

This is the closest thing I have seen to what I want, placement and size. I love the way this tattoo fits the curves of her body. The one I am designing would be sensuous, and playful, rather than fierce. Almost a pin-up puma. With peonies instead of roses. This is by Chris Sawyer of 808 Tattoos on the Big Island. Where else to go but to visit Pele, for a tattoo? Below is the Peony style I want.

Look at how beautifully these mold around the persons body, stunning!! This is Billy Whitney owner on 808 tattoo, he studied in LA and in Japan.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #126
Superman

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and taking applications

Superman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST ReputationSuperman Has the BEST Reputation

I have a total of 5 tats but my favorites are.......

Superman star on my left forearm
Orange and charcoal star on my right forearm
Taurus symbol colored in rainbow on my left leg
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #127
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Wiccan triple moon w/pentacle inset. Not super original, but something small and meaningful to me.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #128
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I have 4.
My first was a goddess which was supposed to go above my breast, basically it would have been under my bra strap, but it is practically under my chin after a lost argument with my tattoo artist who I would never recommend as he has to much ego for his own good. Bastard
I was a little gun shy after that so it took me a long time to get my next one, my family was in town; my girls, my brother and my dad and they called me from the tattoo parlour. They were getting tattoos so I went and joined them and I have my family twig on my outside right ankle which I will be adding two more leaves to very shortly. Two grandbabies being born in the next couple of weeks.
When my partner died my girlfriend and I had high heels with the Finnish word for 'Bad Girl' tattooed on our asses as he always called us that.
When I was in Hawaii last year I had a Sea Turtle tattooed on my inside right ankle to remind me to slow down.
I will be getting my back done soon, with a group of naked women dancing under the full moon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #129
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Fresh ink this week. Ink for me is personal -an expression of who you are and what you love....they are a "part" of you - so should represent ALL of you...for me it is (more than) just (having ink)...and there are times when you are blessed with great inspiration - so, if you have meaningful work done then they become a road map of your life....your story ... not (just) another tattoo for its own sake....for me it is a creative expression....your inner self being worn on the canvas of your skin.

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #130
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

if i had to say singly i have 27... but i'm in the process of half sleeves elbows up on both arms... then from there not sure...
Old 07-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #131
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

No, but if I did it would be this

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #132
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation
Default Question

Do You think tattooist should have tattoos?... yes i'm watching the finale of InkMasters...
Old 07-23-2014, 07:42 AM   #133
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
Do You think tattooist should have tattoos?... yes i'm watching the finale of InkMasters...
I remember that episode. I think a tattooist is an artist like any other and it doesn't mean they have to be inked themselves as long as they are passionate about what they put on others.

I have a shooting start on my hip
a butterfly on my back
and the beginning of a sleeve on my left arm of a watercolor hummingbird and black birds around it

The watercolor movement is starting to become my favorite style of tattoos
and I want so many more

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 08:49 AM   #134
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, 3. First one, a tiger on my back when I was in my 20s, 2cnd one a tribute
tat on my leg when I was in my 30s and a dragon on my arm when I was in my 40s. Now that Im creeping up on 50 I have been thinking of my next one.
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cole610 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #135
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

I have two.

My second tat is on my lower back. It's a set of eyes that are winking.

I would love to get more of them.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 05:28 AM   #136
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
I don't think that they HAVE to have them but I would prefer that any artist I choose does have tats. This is very personal and isn't temporary and I'd like to go through that journey with someone who's walked the same road I have.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #137
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tattoo

Nope, no tattoos here.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #138
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Nope, I got nothin'.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 04:37 PM   #139
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an old woman with old tats that actually mean something to me, even after all these years.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 04:57 PM   #140
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have any tattoos and probably will never have any. That's not to say that I don't enjoy beautifully crafted tattoos on others and appreciate hearing the stories behind them.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: