Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2015, 12:55 PM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default For those that believe in God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

I looked in the religious spaces trying to find a place for those of us who believe in God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and could not find the thread. There are discussions of Christianity vs. this or that related to a topic or news. I found many other belief threads, but not this one.

I realize this way of believing is not exactly popular these days.
I, myself, do not claim to be religious per say. I do pray each night and love God. We are each on our own journey in this life and we choose to believe in what we feel is right. My right is not yours necessarily and vise versa and that's ok. I would NEVER try and force my belief on anyone. EVER.

Being brought up Baptist, i now do not claim this religion. I only know and feel in my heart that God is real. God is who i pray too. He sent his Son Jesus to this earth to save mankind. I believe the only way to heaven is to believe. It's that simple. I believe in parts of the Bible and i believe it is relevant and purposeful. I don't believe that every word in it applies to us today or even means near what we deal with in this day and time. I believe it to be real though and i do protect it and keep it holy. Words have been changed over the years to suit the scribes, the Kings, and so on...that's how i see it.

I believe in a God of love and hope and healing. In my nursing career i have seen some amazing things. Things that could not be from this earth. I focus on the positive. That is how i choose to live.

This is NOT a place for debate. There are many places for that. It seems that is all we really do is debate how we believe. WE ALL have the right to believe what we want to. I am sharing that right today.

If anyone would like to post praises something inspirational about how you feel or your journey. Please do so. But, please don't pick on me for loving the Lord, or make fun of me, at least to my face. If i am alone in this belief, and in this thread...i can live with that.

But, for today for this weekend, I am happy that He is risen. Happy Easter for those who believe...

I realize the following is old and outdated, but i feel the spirit when i hear this. I wanted to share....

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote