Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 12-20-2020, 10:11 AM   #261
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chicago, any place any where but especially at Christmas...

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2020, 01:57 PM   #262
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Slice of heaven

This is where I was born and yes I saw Santa and his reindeer at Xmas time driving the roads on Xmas day through our kitchen window.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #263
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
This is where I was born and yes I saw Santa and his reindeer at Xmas time driving the roads on Xmas day through our kitchen window.
How magical! What a wonderful holiday memory.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2020, 12:56 AM   #264
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I just bought a house that's like a little rural retreat in the middle of the city. I'm in a suburb of Seattle, on 1.4 acres of land. We have deer, coyotes, bobcats, birds, squirrels, and other wildlife I probably haven't even seen yet. I used to live in Seattle, on a very busy road, and it constantly amazes me how quiet it is here. Right now I'm curled up on the couch in my family room, with my spouse and our two dogs, and this is my little slice of heaven. I'm living in it every day.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2020, 05:21 PM   #265
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Slice of heaven

Not only do reindeer pull Santas' sleigh at Xmas but moose work all year long as well. Gotta love my home.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2020, 05:22 PM   #266
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I just bought a house that's like a little rural retreat in the middle of the city. I'm in a suburb of Seattle, on 1.4 acres of land. We have deer, coyotes, bobcats, birds, squirrels, and other wildlife I probably haven't even seen yet. I used to live in Seattle, on a very busy road, and it constantly amazes me how quiet it is here. Right now I'm curled up on the couch in my family room, with my spouse and our two dogs, and this is my little slice of heaven. I'm living in it every day.
That sounds so dreamy... congratulations!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #267
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,370 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Blue Ridge mountains of Western North Carolina. My heart is still there. I can’t wait to go back. ❤️
Old 12-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #268
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
Nina, congrats!

Since retiring & moving over to Kingston I've got birds, deer, coyotes, etc too, but unlike you, I'm not so happy about it.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2020, 04:46 PM   #269
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mine is with my fiancee' & I curled up, together in the bed, in my apartment.

In the field by my window, is a gopher tortoise refuge, with ancient colonies they have built & are a protected species.

4 coyotes live in the woods at the back edge of this field, as does 6 hen turkeys & one big TomBaller.

There are 2 bald eagles who "nest" close by here & visit often.

A couple of hawks also nest here on top of this 3 story building!

Chris & I open my bedroom & LR window when she is here & the quiet...the peacefulness, the skies when the sun is setting, and the trees....large oaks, hibiscus outside my window....we are in heaven for sure.

We have been patiently waiting for the storms so we can lie at foot of my KS bed, with window open & watch the storm.

Last Sunday, I served her breakfast in bed with her coffee, and the fog was visible outside my window....it was 700AM. (I made her shredded, by me, potato hashbrowns, browned up extra crispy, avocado toast, creamy, cheese-y grits, sugar sweet tomatoes, and jalapeno slices, and her beloved hot sauce!
Old 12-24-2020, 08:50 AM   #270
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Nina, congrats!

Since retiring & moving over to Kingston I've got birds, deer, coyotes, etc too, but unlike you, I'm not so happy about it.....
Give me a area with zooming traffic, honking horns, cars blasting music in their cars so loud you can hardly think, crowds of people jostling for space to walk on sidewalks, etc etc and I'm a happy camper!

Not to be morbid, but I'll have plenty of time to enjoy nature when I'm laid to rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 10:29 AM   #271
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heaven

I never thought that I would leave this land but life is change. I am planning a big move to the coast of Texas. A place I know well and have fished for more then 35 years. It is a group effort with dear friends and family.

I see myself there so I know that it will be a happy place.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 11:20 AM   #272
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Chad,
I certainly don't know you "well" but I am convinced that no matter where you go there will be kindness, gentleness and a lot of love.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 06:09 PM   #273
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today at home in front of my computer, glancing up now and then to take in the Christmas lights, cards and other decorations. Listening to, though not necessarily Christmas music, music I associate with Christmas because my father always played certain songs both day of and around that general time of year. Usually it's just background music to me but every year when it comes to this one I just have to stop, listen, give her singing my entire attention full focus. It's a wonder to me how some people say she was really wasn't all that gifted, talented a singer. I think though they don't want to admit it, secretly deep down they're just jealous.

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 02:15 AM   #274
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Slice of heaven

Can't wait to go to one of those. Kitchen party called a scuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 08:14 AM   #275
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Dear Chad,
I certainly don't know you "well" but I am convinced that no matter where you go there will be kindness, gentleness and a lot of love.
Thank you. I try every day to be happy and kind. Thank you for seeing me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 10:08 AM   #276
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post

Can't wait to go to one of those. Kitchen party called a scuff.
I sure hope they don't have downstairs neighbors!
Old 12-25-2020, 02:01 PM   #277
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Slice of heaven

LOL moe, its a house as there are few apt. buildings in there and many houses do not have basements. That is why we call it The Rock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2021, 10:40 AM   #278
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Heaven

We have designed our new home. It will be a Spanish style home that is two stories with a big courtyard. It will be reinforced to stand up to hurricanes. Lots of fun rooms and suites. Mom is super excited and drew it out. I just need to find the land and a builder.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 08:20 AM   #279
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Boat weather

My slice of heaven is out on the Willamette river in our boat…. Just the two of us, sailing slowly in the wind, enjoying our time together. ❤️

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 08:53 PM   #280
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Ot ain't where I am I can tell ya that! I was hoping to be in Tennessee this week, but it didn't happen

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: