Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #27
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Well my sociopath sister has targeted my oldest sister.She has a college education but lacks "street smarts".There is a soft spot in her that the bad sister has gotten to.The bad sister called her and asked her to meet to talk.I went to my sisters house last night to educate her on what she is getting herself into.The visit started out ok but i was waiting for the other shoe to drop if i could say.When i told her the situation that happened between me and the bad sister she said it wasnt all that believeable.Then something else was brought up.I exploded between the 2 matters that was discussed.I did not lie to her!EVER!!What do i have to gain by lieing?I didnt know she was thinking i wasnt telling the truth.That is a great example that the evil sister is very convincing.She can tell a lie that is very believable.I dont think i will feel comfortable around her anymore.Before i left her house i told her i wouldnt be comming back.This situation has put a lot of unnessary stress on all of the family.I can see it is slowly splitting us up.I do not like that feeling.
I am not real sure how to start but i believe the only way i can feel safe and maybe some reliefe is to move away.I need to think this through and figure it out.
May I make a suggestion?
I will say this, the more you allow your relationship with the other sister to ruin due to your unhealthy sister..;.the more she wins.

Do not discuss her with her. Simply love each other on a 1 on 1 basis.
And don't speak of the other... understand?
DO NOT LET HER NEGATIVE STOP YOU POSOTIVE RELATIONSHIP .

Just saying.
And life is lonely without family as well.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: