Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

hrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hello, My name is Hannah. I'm in central New York. I was brought to this website because I just moved to central New York, and have been having trouble finding a niche here. I was hoping to find a niche and people to talk to here.

My hobbies including reading, cooking, art, theatre, music, and stuff like that.

Well, I hope to hear from lots of you soon.

Hannah
hrrhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrrhoy View Post
Hello, My name is Hannah. I'm in central New York. I was brought to this website because I just moved to central New York, and have been having trouble finding a niche here. I was hoping to find a niche and people to talk to here.

My hobbies including reading, cooking, art, theatre, music, and stuff like that.

Hannah
Hi, Hannah! I am upstate from you a little, just north of Albany! There are lots of nice people here! Feel free to look around, post in some threads get to know people. I am a transplant to NY, too; but I am a southern girl...from Georgia.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:58 PM   #3
Jessxox

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Jessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrrhoy View Post

Hannah
Hi Hannah! I'm new here too.
Jessxox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessxox For This Useful Post: