Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #61
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, so apart from saying hey, hi, hello, goodnight, etc., etc. - what all is this thread for. Not trying to start anything, or be snarky. I am genuinely interested if there's a purpose, that's all. Is it for 'hooking up', to let everyone know who's single and available? If so, I don't see anyone taking the 'next step'...or are we here for some other reason? Just wondering...
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #62
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single and relate to the single life. But there is no next step of any kind for me...jus' sayin'.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #63
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Ok. One subscriber's comment/purpose duly noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I'm single and relate to the single life. But there is no next step of any kind for me...jus' sayin'.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #64
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
This site was missing a thread like this. I think we also need a gathering place to meet, flirt and get to know each other.
There you go Cinderella!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #65
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

for me, it's a place to chitchat & get to know others.. i'm fairly new to posting around here, and don't know many.. i'm not seeking any hookups, personally - i like to flirt, make friends and i'm a gabber lol.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #66
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

I don't see no flirting...not necessarily with me - I'm way past that, my 'prince' took a detour never to be seen again, lol. Jes sayin', I don't see any of that on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
There you go Cinderella!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #67
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Being single has it's benefits to a point..but..I feel it's nice to have someone to share memories with. Making new friends is a good thing, because in the end, a friend will sustain you, just saying. All in all, Hey to all you singles!!
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #68
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I don't see no flirting...not necessarily with me - I'm way past that, my 'prince' took a detour never to be seen again, lol. Jes sayin', I don't see any of that on here...
Well I'm not ready to flirt with anyone here, Cinderella; doesn't it mean it won't happen though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

for me, it's a place to chitchat & get to know others.. i'm fairly new to posting around here, and don't know many.. i'm not seeking any hookups, personally - i like to flirt, make friends and i'm a gabber lol.
I enjoy having conversations, that is why I like the chat room here; come chat me up sometime, Sylvie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyluck88 View Post
Being single has it's benefits to a point..but..I feel it's nice to have someone to share memories with. Making new friends is a good thing, because in the end, a friend will sustain you, just saying. All in all, Hey to all you singles!!
A person can never have too many friends, eh Ldyluck?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #69
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Carmen, for God's sakes you got enough flame in your broil to last a lifetime...go to it.....heh
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #70
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
I enjoy having conversations, that is why I like the chat room here; come chat me up sometime, Sylvie.
yesss will do, most times when i come on here, there isn't really anyone in there, but if i see you in there anytime, i'll jump in! :-)
& thank you!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #71
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

las68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Just wanted to say Hi!!
las68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #72
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*peeking in the room to see who is around*
Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #73
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
*peeking in the room to see who is around*
Nobody is here ...
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #74
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

flyin' by to say hey. have a good one.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #75
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Nobody is here ...
i can tell... but the echo seems to be answering me back.... strange...
Old 04-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #76
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all!!! I hope you are all well and finding peace. Making friends is always a great way to start...you never know what may come next! Life is full of suprises!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #77
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
i can tell... but the echo seems to be answering me back.... strange...
You'll have that sometimes ..
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #78
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation
Question Echo??

Hellooooooo..........hellooooooooooo......

helloooooooooooooo..........
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Hellooooooo..........hellooooooooooo......

helloooooooooooooo..........

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #80
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

If a femme crashes thru this thread and no FTM is around...do we make a sound?

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual