Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #21
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

That few moments before going to sleep when I was at complete relaxation and felt arms around me. Now it's a million pillows surrounding me like a fort. Still missing something...
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #22
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Having someone to watch sleep all night besides the cat.
Having stripes all over my body under my shirt because they lose control.
Having a surprise 2 am snack watching the stars or old movies.
Knowing someone will worry if I don't call or show up somewhere.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #23
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

My map girl. She could get me anywhere. And her eggs benedict, we would have that on Sunday mornings, laying in bed watching Coronation Street. I hate coronation street now and have not touched eggs bene.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #24
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

I miss having someone to go places with. And someone to call and say "hey, I forgot the *blank* for dinner. Can you swing by and grab some on the way over?" I don't know that I miss it enough to have a partner right now though. But sometimes I do miss being part of an us instead of just me.
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #25
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I miss a trusted mind to make tough decisions with. I miss taking pride in our home together and sharing dreams.

I miss the serenity I found "knowing" we would age together sharing silly songs, fur-kids, good and bad cooking, road trips, making up after disagreeing. Hell, I miss diagreement.

I miss the heat of our passion and knowing we would accept each other's ways of aging with kindness.

I miss feeling whole and knowing the gifts of interdependence.

I know, however, that all that I miss is not worth travel down a path with the wrong person.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #26
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I miss THE CITY and everything that comes with it...friends, family, noise, restaurants, and shopping!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #27
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

I was getting into the shower tonight and realized that I really miss having someone to brush my hair for me. Maybe that could be a fundraiser at the Reunion. Some nice Butch could raffle themselves off to brush someone's hair for a while.... I'd bid on that.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #28
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default I miss...

Coffee ready when I wake up; warm cup of soup when I am ill; sex whenever and always (although I have learned a lot about my own sexual pleasure than I did when coupled for so long); the strong arms to hold me to give me inner strength when times are hard; when I see a funny movie or laugh at The Big Bang Theory but I am laughing alone-oh gosh getting maudlin here. I do not want to remain single forever but am not desperate or needy. I am comfortable in my skin with myself but want to have someone to share my skin.
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #29
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Aww, I can relate! You know femmes would be happy to brush your hair too..
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #30
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

small talk about big stuff
Old 06-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #31
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

being held until i fall asleep

cooking an amazing brunch and having someone to sit outside with me and enjoy it
Old 06-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #32
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Aww, I can relate! You know femmes would be happy to brush your hair too..

True! Very true... I'm laughing at myself because the weather's turned HOT and the humidity is rising so I've got mad curls again. I was just thinking to myself (again) "That's it, THIS is the summer I'm going to shave my head!"

I say that every summer around this time of year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #33
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I miss................................

basically part of everything listed. Too bad I am NOT willing to compromise!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #34
Daktari

Default I miss...

...waking up with her

...that first mug of tea brought to me in the morning with a smile

...having my chicken peeled and anchovies skinned

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #35
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I miss everything about it
I miss laying side by side entwined legs and arms talking and just feeling
I miss the way she would love me with her words and gestures
most of all I miss how happy she would get when I said hi
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #36
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home to a not empty house (well...the house is never REALLY empty thanks to the fur kids...but you know what I mean).

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #37
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Making sure we're not dressed too much alike. Or that our hair doesn't match.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #38
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default OK, I'm freaking out...

I don't quite know where to post this...but I'm asking a question...how can I start a new thread - I tried, but did not get the proper questions to ask...please let me know what the apprppriate steps are? Thank you so much.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #39
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I don't quite know where to post this...but I'm asking a question...how can I start a new thread - I tried, but did not get the proper questions to ask...please let me know what the apprppriate steps are? Thank you so much.

Hey Im new but I believe you just click the new thread button on the upper left of the page...like when in a thread it says post reply there I hope that helps
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #40
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Being necessary to someone other than my boss.

My green sweatshirt.

Walking down the street and feeling her hand slip in to mine.

Popping one eye open while lying in bed just in time to see her walk across my line of sight wearing nothing but a towel after her bath.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: