Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
dancer611

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
fairy princess :)
Relationship Status:
single

dancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputationdancer611 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink I look like a straight girl, think like a femme!

I'm pansexual and hyper-feminine, in my early 20s, majored in theatre at a school in NY, and am obsessed with reading, coffeeshops, slam poetry, philosophy, indie films, dresses, fearless individuals and weird kinky zines. I'm also tiny (barely 5 feet!), blonde, quirky, and love...you guessed it...butch girls, bois, and pretty much anything masculine with the heart of a woman. I'm a hopeless romantic, opinionated in the streets but submissive in the sheets, and extremely spiritual. I love to be protected, cuddled, and told off...usually in the same instant.

So hey...say hi!
dancer611 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dancer611 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! We are the same and still opposite. I look like I am straight but I am so femme that my friends call me "Ultra." I have a weakness for butch women, bois/boys and anyone andro (my personal fave).

But, I am not a submissive. And, if you tell me off, you may get your ass handed to you.

So, hello and welcome.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Dancer,

Welcome to the planet !

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Dancer welcome
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:
SINGLE - Socially Awkward

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there Dancer.
CharmingLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet, Dancer!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Hello there Dancer. Welcome to the Planet.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

hi dancer welcome to the Planet ~