Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....
Good for you Alix in terms of the writing. Too bad both of us are sitting at home on a Saturday. For me having lost the inspiration to create (in writing) can be frustrating and gives me the feeling of not being able to accomplish anything. Not good. All of us need some inspiration once in a while to get the brain into that creative mode. It takes just a spark at the right moment to get me at the computer or with pencil and paper. Write on Alix.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #22
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late night bump

Okay since it is a Singles mingle thread and I am single and want to mingle I thought I would I ask a couple of questions. What is your idea first date? Do you believe in LDR?
Now this is for both femmes and those that id as Bravehearts or Queer whatever you know those that would date us lol....not real good with the words tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #23
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Late night bump

Late night bump time and maybe a definition for those that do not know what a Braveheart is. It is a term that was coined here on the site for a TG that can not or chooses not to transition for whatever reason. For some it is because of financial, medical, or because they have come terms with living in the body they have even if does not represent how they feel.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #24
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

It is a gloomy rainy Sunday here hope the sun is shinning some where if it is how about sending it my way.....
Old 10-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #25
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay since it is a Singles mingle thread and I am single and want to mingle I thought I would I ask a couple of questions. What is your idea first date? Do you believe in LDR?
Now this is for both femmes and those that id as Bravehearts or Queer whatever you know those that would date us lol....not real good with the words tonight.
Did you see the date ideas thread someone started a couple of weeks ago? Lots of good ideas there.

To combine your date question and your LDR question which to me also includes an implication of having met online.... To a degree I think that LDRs can work but to ME, they can't work or even truly exist without regular in-person contact - and there is no real relationship without that contact. To ME, there is just too much that you can't possibly know about someone until you spend a lot of time together.

So for me, the first time or two (or even more) that I meet someone from online, it's not really a date, or at least not the same kind of date. We are instead just getting to know each other and check each other out, no matter how many times we've emailed or talked in the phone. I honestly for myself like to keep these first meetings very casual, not dressy or romantic, because there's just nothing that can be as awkward as doing a big romantic date then realizing that there really isnt the chemisty to sustain or justify that kind of date. Then if we discover that the chemistry is there, we can plan something much more romantic, pull out the femme finery, etc.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #26
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is a gloomy rainy Sunday here hope the sun is shinning some where if it is how about sending it my way.....
Beautiful day here - just cool enough to know its fall but warm and fresh enough to throw all the windows open. Sending some your way!
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
Did you see the date ideas thread someone started a couple of weeks ago? Lots of good ideas there.

To combine your date question and your LDR question which to me also includes an implication of having met online.... To a degree I think that LDRs can work but to ME, they can't work or even truly exist without regular in-person contact - and there is no real relationship without that contact. To ME, there is just too much that you can't possibly know about someone until you spend a lot of time together.

So for me, the first time or two (or even more) that I meet someone from online, it's not really a date, or at least not the same kind of date. We are instead just getting to know each other and check each other out, no matter how many times we've emailed or talked in the phone. I honestly for myself like to keep these first meetings very casual, not dressy or romantic, because there's just nothing that can be as awkward as doing a big romantic date then realizing that there really isnt the chemisty to sustain or justify that kind of date. Then if we discover that the chemistry is there, we can plan something much more romantic, pull out the femme finery, etc.
I so agree about the meetings in a LDR that the first couple really are not the big romantic kind. No matter how much I want to pull out the big guns and reserve the nice restaurant and be all mushy and have the nice romantic walk I would like to know there is chemistry first. No matter how much time is spent on the phone, email, text, and Skype you can not know if the chemistry is there until you meet and get rid of those first meetings jeeters out of the way.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #28
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just saying hi, have a great Sunday everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Default Thread bump

With the holidays aproaching I thought I would do a thread bump and see if I can get this thread going....There has to be single Bravehearts, Queers, and those that love us out there....
Old 12-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #30
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Wink Bump, Bump, Bump

As the New Year approaches I thought I would give a hand to the single Bravehearts and Queers on this site...and bump my thread for those of us that are single and those of you that love us...

Now while I am not single I am always up to some flirting and nothing wrong with crushing on the lovely people that enjoy us.....

So here is to a late night bump....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #31
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Happy New Year everyone

Now where are all the Bravehearts. Queers and those that love us? I know I am not the only one on this site!!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #32
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Cool Thread bumping time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!
Spring is in the air here on the west coast so I figured it was thread bumping time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, flirting, mingle, single