Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #21
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone that can be with me just as I am, and not even think about wanting me to change one thing.
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #22
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well put, Always!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
I want to know that in their eyes, I am the best girl in the room, no matter who else is in it. I want to be able to always look into their eyes and see love there, even when those eyes have faded. I want someone I can depend on, because they will always be able to depend on me. I want someone who can love me despite my flaws, its in my flaws that you can see me for who I am, and who does not expect me to be perfect. I want someone who can accept being loved in return. I want someone who will hold me when I cry and not mock my tears, stand with me when my back is against the wall, calm me when I rage, rejoice with me when I laugh, and dance with me in the rain. I want honesty, and truth, and respect, and the freedom to love, and be loved, unconditionally.
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #23
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great post, Sachita!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
ok a year later and a lot wiser...

I want an intelligent, conscious human being who knows who they are without getting caught up in labels. Someone that enjoys the dynamic and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Someone that LOVES gardening and cooking. Someone's who's idea of a perfect day is sitting on the porch watching our fur babies play, watching and teaching grandkids about life. Someone that doesn't have to think about doing the right thing.. it just happens. Someone who wants to work at being healthy and strong enough to spend the rest of our golden years together.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #24
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone who's honest, genuine, and old-fashioned. A woman who values love and communication above materialism and sex.

I want someone who is patient, kind, and respectful. Who doesn't smoke or use drugs, and either doesn't drink or only does so sporadically. Who will always be herself, despite what others think or say, and will never allow someone else to change them.

I want someone who has morals and values, who will hold me when I cry, and never fail to make me laugh. Someone who appreciates the little things in life.

I want someone who is intelligent, passionate, gentle, and beautiful on the inside.

I want someone who will love me for who I am, and catch me when I fall.

I want someone to come home to.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #25
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Great posts, peeps...ALL of you!!!! Most of the things are qualities, traits, and attributes we are all looking for! As well as all the things listed in most of the posts here, at least for me, what is single most important is to believe in me, have faith, and when "issues" arise...be kind enough to talk with me....either by phone or in person, if possible....but at least talk with me....don't get mad and pull away! Or if you do need space & time....say so.....but to just dispel me....as if I am like yesterday's garbage....my feelings, my heart, my love, and my friendship shouldn't be so easily dispensable. I do wear my heart on my sleeve, I am sensitive, and I have feelings.....just my 2 cents!!! Carry on, peeps.....hugs to you all!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #26
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation
Default What I want.

I want someone....

- who can kick my ass in Scrabble
- who is confident in herself
- I can have fun with
- who will call me an idiot for wanting to go sky diving, but will be there to watch me
- who respects herself and others
- who thinks I'm their knight in shining armour
- who likes porch swings and southern accents
- who values manners in others
- who loves the butch-femme dynamic as much as I do
- I can bring home to mama
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #27
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
I want someone....

- I can have fun with
- who will call me an idiot for wanting to go sky diving, but will be there to watch me
southern accents and porch swings.....two of the finer things in life!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #28
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPriss View Post
I knew I forgot something on my list! I also want someone with good taste
The Following User Says Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #29
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Ditto, Holly!!!
Quote:
I want someone....

- I can have fun with
Old 07-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #30
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I knew I forgot something on my list! I also want someone with good taste
great taste and southern charm also important!
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #31
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Hey MissPriss:
I am a True Southerner....born & raised in SC! You would be surprised at how much razzing I get for my Southern accent!!! And yes, porch swings....big enough to stretch out in and swing your troubles away in....a tall glass of Southern Iced (sweet) tea with lemon...Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina, in the moooorrrniinnnggggg! Yeehaw!!![/
Quote:
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina, in the moooorrrniinnnggggg! Yeehaw!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #32
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Quote:
great taste and southern charm also important!
There's a lot to be said for a good southern romancin'
Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #33
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
Hey MissPriss:
I am a True Southerner....born & raised in SC! You would be surprised at how much razzing I get for my Southern accent!!! And yes, porch swings....big enough to stretch out in and swing your troubles away in....a tall glass of Southern Iced (sweet) tea with lemon...Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina, in the moooorrrniinnnggggg! Yeehaw!!![/

Yummmy, Sweet Tea!! Southern Sweet that is, the color of molasses now thats good drinkin! I am always teased about my accent! My porch swing is 60 yrs old, my grandfather made it when he and my grandmother were married for their first home. Only thing even close to a porch swing is a hammock!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Yes, ma'am.....ain't nothin' like Southern Sweet Tea.....awesome porch swing there, missy!!! You n your sweetie will enjoy that swing!!!
Quote:
Yummmy, Sweet Tea!! Southern Sweet that is, the color of molasses now thats good drinkin! I am always teased about my accent! My porch swing is 60 yrs old, my grandfather made it when he and my grandmother were married for their first home. Only thing even close to a porch swing is a hammock!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #35
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, ma'am.....ain;t nothin' like Southern Sweet Tea.....awesome porch swing there, missy!!! You n your sweetie will enjoy that swing!!!
Now if I had a sweetie to enjoy it with, I would be in there!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #36
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

oops, my bad, ma'am....I was just going by your status...sowwy!! Bowing gracefully, and asking you to pardon my assumptions!
Quote:
Now if I had a sweetie to enjoy it with, I would be in there!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #37
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I know that what I want today is different then what I thought I wanted 5 years ago.

I feel the same way. I think we all change as we get older as to how much we are willing to tolerate, expect in a person or desire in a partner. I have had to come to terms with how much I gave back as a partner and sadly it often wasnt enough and the reasons for at least two breakups. It's hard to be honest with yourself, but necessary if you intend to keep moving forward.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #38
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
oops, my bad, ma'am....I was just going by your status...sowwy!! Bowing gracefully, and asking you to pardon my assumptions!

Ah, yes I just changed that today. I thought that I was going to be seeing someone. However, it was another savior type, that decided to make it official that I would have to walk away from my job of course, and Im just not made that way. Take me as I am or not at all.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #39
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

awww, so sorry! Yes, I can't blame you there!!! I agree! Well who knows when the heavens will open up and drop someone in your swing....lol..
Quote:
Ah, yes I just changed that today. I thought that I was going to be seeing someone. However, it was another savior type, that decided to make it official that I would have to walk away from my job of course, and Im just not made that way. Take me as I am or not at all.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #40
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
awww, so sorry! Yes, I can't blame you there!!! I agree! Well who knows when the heavens will open up and drop someone in your swing....lol..

lol true! If not soon, I will have to take a refresher course! Na... femmes never forget!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post: