Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #21
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
Crush. Kill. Destroy.
I don't know how the Lady Snow is going to feel when she sees what you've done to her mascot here.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #22
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Calll Dr Phil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I don't know how the Lady Snow is going to feel when she sees what you've done to her mascot here.

Um, my mascot is NOT a unicorn! That fucked up pink fuckery looks insane!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #23
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Um, my mascot is NOT a unicorn! That fucked up pink fuckery looks insane!!!
I was referring to the bear!

Don't you like bears? I heard you did.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #24
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,708 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

First game tonight, I am so looking forward to it.

Good luck to all in our FF League!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #25
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

ohhh yeahhh the time has arrived!! *excited*

Anyone want to join Yahoo! Pro Football pickem' . Hit me up with your email and I'll send you an invite.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #26
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Nate Kaeding: I couldn't talk about this before now, but HOLY FREAKING CRAP, SERIOUSLY? Opening kickoff? You're like the icing on the craptacular cake that is my fantasy football team.

On top of that I had Steve Smith benched, and I started the Pats D instead of the Bears.

Anybody else have a rough week?
Old 09-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Angry FML

Dear Fantasy Football,

I feel as though we were not connecting this week, pull it together!!!

Sincerely,

Grumpy
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #28
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

How is everyone coping with the first bye week? Uggh I'm having a hard time need WR's and a RB..ppfftt
Old 10-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #29
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
How is everyone coping with the first bye week? Uggh I'm having a hard time need WR's and a RB..ppfftt
So far, so good, but it's going to hit me hard soon enough. I've got a very Atl/Ind/Sea heavy team.

My biggest debate this week was Sidney Rice or Reggie Wayne, but Reggie's on my no fly list since he's been putting up junk lately.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #30
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
So far, so good, but it's going to hit me hard soon enough. I've got a very Atl/Ind/Sea heavy team.

My biggest debate this week was Sidney Rice or Reggie Wayne, but Reggie's on my no fly list since he's been putting up junk lately.
I hear ya. I have a very New England heavy team (Go Pats!) but I will pay the price soon lol
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #31
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

33 pt spread this week.... bringin the hammer down!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #32
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Both my teams in two different leagues are in the tank. I'm just waiting for someone to flush.....

By far the worst I've ever had.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #33
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
Both my teams in two different leagues are in the tank. I'm just waiting for someone to flush.....

By far the worst I've ever had.

I'm currently watching my opponent scramble on the waiver wire. I feel kinda bad for him. In the next few weeks, though, I will be hurtin for players. Bye weeks...sheesh!
Old 10-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #34
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I recently took my league off waivers. didn't see the point in it or waiting to pick someone up.. I need to get in gear and set my players today! I've waited till the last minute the last 2 weeks but thankfully I pulled off wins! haha..
Old 08-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #35
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Default bump bump bump bump

It's that time of year again.. Fantasy Football!!

------------------------------------------------

I just set up my fantasy football league at yahoo. If you are interested in joining us pm me your email and I will send you a link to join! Anyone and all football fans are welcome.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #36
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

I am 5-0 in my league yeahhhh boiii!

Been rolling with E. Manning as my QB and this week I'm choosing Stafford because those Giants are playing the niners. See how this turns out on my biggest move for the week. Also changed kickers since my original was on a bye week and moved some WRs. See if I can end up 6-0 at the end of this week !
Old 10-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #37
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Wow ruff, I am impressed. What players are you winning with?

My teams are sucking big time. Am heavy on Packers, Patriots, and Steelers. I am replacing the replacements with even worse replacements. My best team is 2-3, the rest are 1-4. LOL.

I lost in the first round of 2 survival teams.

This is not my football year.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #38
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Default My fantasy team the Super $tars.

QB - E. Manning and Stafford. been playing Manning till this week, Although Stafford has been getting more fantasy points in my league.

WR - A.J. Green, Dwayne Bowe, Eric Decker, Wes Welker

TE - T. Gonzalez and the Falcons are 5-0. Finley and Tamme. Haven't played Tamme yet. Guess he's a backup if needed since he's not really scoring points.

RB - Ray Rice, Michael Turner - again from those dirty birds, Matt Forte.

My kicker has been from the Saints but they are on a bye week so I chose the Bronco one this week. Been playing Giants DEF and this week I'm playing DET DEF. Then I have 3 defensive players.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #39
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
QB - E. Manning and Stafford. been playing Manning till this week, Although Stafford has been getting more fantasy points in my league.

WR - A.J. Green, Dwayne Bowe, Eric Decker, Wes Welker

TE - T. Gonzalez and the Falcons are 5-0. Finley and Tamme. Haven't played Tamme yet. Guess he's a backup if needed since he's not really scoring points.

RB - Ray Rice, Michael Turner - again from those dirty birds, Matt Forte.

My kicker has been from the Saints but they are on a bye week so I chose the Bronco one this week. Been playing Giants DEF and this week I'm playing DET DEF. Then I have 3 defensive players.

Wow. Nice player selection.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: