Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
JazzGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will light several candles.

One for Tommi and his family's loss of a beloved member, Dusty. I pray the trip across the Bridge be joyful for Dusty. For Tommi and family I pray you all be comforted.

Two, I light candles for all who have any need(s), wants or desires whatsoever.

Blessings to all!

Jazzie

" Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Talk to yourself from the perspective of truly being willing to do whatever it takes rather than relying on the same old excuses that keep you from making those changes. You'll be thrilled with yourself when you adopt an 'I'm willing' attitude."

— Dr. Wayne Dyer

JazzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JazzGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Today's candle lit for all those still in need of rescue
and one lit for the blessings in our lives.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

For the gulf of Mexico and it's flora and fauna and for the gulf coast, it's flora, fauna and people who depend on the health of the gulf for a living.

For all the gay homophobes - may they learn to accept and love themselves and cease to oppress the rest of us.

For all the undocumented immigrants and those who know and love and depend on them here in the U.S.

For the state of Arizona, may the people in power realize the terrible precedent they are setting.

For the states who are hoping to follow suit.

For all the good people who believe in equality and human dignity - may we not remain passive in the face of wrong-doing, injustice and bigotry. May we stand together against all instances of these things.

For all the people living in war zones, fighting in wars, waiting at home for their loved ones to return from war. For all the people who do not return from war, or who come back with irreversible injuries.

For anybody who has seriously considered suicide.

For lost and abandoned pets.

For children with no childhoods.

For lgbtq members of the military who are willing to lay down their lives in protection of a country that does not think their lives are worthy of the sacrifice.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation
Default For my son

I light one for my son so that he may find the peace he is seeking after being to Iraq twice.

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I awoke from a bad dream this morning about this, so I am lighting a sacred candle of protection for all our innocent and trusting young sheep who may be slaughtered by self-serving wolves, disguised as religious and political leaders acting concerned for their future welfare.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Spirit Dancer

Tonight I am lighting a candle and sending love to you and your beautiful family.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Just for today

I light candles regularly. I pray and meditate regularly. It is my hope and desire to bring people together, instead of separation we all see each and every day.

I embrace those who mourn. I understand the pain.
I embrace those who worry. I worry relentlessly.
I embrace those who are alone. I know the feeling of being alone, and lonely.
I embrace those who are sick. I am as well.

I wish for everyone every where, nothing but peace and love to fill you up today. In return, I ask for you all to pray and light a candle for me. God knows I need it. I am at a very low point in my life. And I am reaching out.

Love,
Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I lit a candle asking for wisdom as a Mother......a candle for my daughter to make wise choices....and for a friend who is making some major life decisions.....

Thank You SD.......this is a lovely, lovely thread......lovely like You, Ma'am.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I light a candle for Daddy who is changing jobs this week. I know that you will miss your patients and worry about them... I am lighting the candle to give you strength and courage with facing the new job and hopefully a better schedule.

your precious babygirl...
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Many thanks to you Wolfy and Lady Pamela. I appreciate the love and support.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 05:27 AM   #11
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Many thanks to you Wolfy and Lady Pamela. I appreciate the love and support.
And another candle for Andrew. For quick and full healing and health.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #12
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Insomnia had me surfing Post Secret and I ran across this.

Lighting a candle for anybody whose orientation is forbidden by their religion or culture, for anybody who's tried to pray away their orientation, may they find love, peace, safety and acceptance.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 02:33 AM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Insomnia had me surfing Post Secret and I ran across this.

Lighting a candle for anybody whose orientation is forbidden by their religion or culture, for anybody who's tried to pray away their orientation, may they find love, peace, safety and acceptance.

And may we light candles each day to illiminate the global violence against women in the world. We remain so focused on our own society and culture and walk right past the horror women endure worldwide simply because of their gender. What may have changed for us is present to women around the world. Let us not forget!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #14
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I light a candle today in thanksgiving for early morning bird song. Their sweet music brings a calm and meditative spirit over the bubbling frenzy that sometimes threatens to take over my life.

I listen to the back and forth call, watch the cats return home in the not-so-dark before sunrise. In the beauty of morning darkness, I am reminded that life's complications are not so complex, not so impossible. The breathing in and out, the pulse of Creation illuminates this day and animates my spirit. I am thankful and humbled by this reminder.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #15
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Spirit Dancer's Syr..........

Robbie Robertson ::: Peyote Healing

Old 06-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I ask help from those willing to assist and from the Spirited Ones, Guides and The Universal Forces"

To bless and help heal whatever is happening within my body. Direct those in the medical fields, that they will be shown what is wrong and how to address my issues. As well as for myself, I ask that the information and knowing come to me as well to heal myself.

I use the Univeral Light as my source of healing. May I feel it serge throughout my entire being and feel it's healing!

I accept the healing within me and ask that it be continue untill the problems have been recognized and healed.

And thank all who have helped! May a special blessing be upon you for your help!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #17
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #18
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Today I lit a candle for strength and healing energy for my gf's Mom Pat to beat her cancer again.

Anyone who would like to light a candle for her it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Metro
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #19
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

For Pat, sending you healing strength,
and many prayers from my family to yours Met....

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #20
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting these candles for Metro, his gf and her mom; Spirit Dancer; waxnrope; My favorite personal cheerleader softness; Lady Pamela and My girl k (to help ease her daily pain)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: