TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Femmes & Lesbian Butch Pussy - WOMEN ONLY

ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default omfg???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

I'm dying LOLG!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
lol............
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ oy ~ I don't know what to say ~ in this thread ~ lol ~I ^ 5 all your honesty and applaud that you know who you are ~ I think the dynamics change with your partners desires, as theirs do with yours ~ just make love ~~~~~
Old 12-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #6
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

OH hell, I"m game for almost anything so long as the femme I'm with wants it too. It's fun to share moments of different intimacies that are shared ones. I enjoy sex a lot more if the femme I am with is enjoying every aspect of love making with me.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #7
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation

Warning: I came out very late in life, and don't consider myself a lesbian, as I am only attracted to butches and masculine presenting female bodied or genderqueer individuals.

I am predominantly attracted to certain power and energy dynamics within the butch/femme continuum.

To me:it's really about finding someone completely hot and having this incredible electric connection than body parts and sexual acts. I find butches extremely hot, and certain power dynamics extremely hot, so giving oral sex, in that particular context, is something I enjoy doing.

I've been mostly with soft butches with a few hard butches who never i.ded as butch but were certainly qualifying.

I've never been with a Stone butch but if I were with someone who didn't like to receive oral sex I wouldn't miss the act as long as I could caress and explore their body, and give them pleasure in ways that they enjoyed.
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.
I'm so not offended. More like confused. What you are taking about is not on the lunatic fringe as far as this website is concerned. Lol.

Last edited by Apocalipstic; 08-29-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i like ALL the parts of my butch lover, the more She shares with me the happier i am!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #10
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default it's okay...

I get you and where your going....

You just wanna know if there was such as a thing as a butch clit FIESTA would would there be only one lone femme w/bottle a rocket and confetti??

We are here.

I'm holding the pinata w/out a blindfold tho btw.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I never realized that the impression is that we are rare...kind of like unicorns. Heh.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I guess I never realized that the impression is that we are rare...kind of like unicorns. Heh.
*i * have seen over the years where it has been implied that being femme/butch stone makes one *more* femme/butch.

Not true.

i think many are just private about what goes on during sexytime.........

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #13
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with dee..

Sometimes I think we.. generally... spend too much time being what is polite and lady like and yes, proper that we.. again generally hide the sexual side of ourselves.. too much. To protect the privacy of the bedroom, or kitchen floor, or
Old 08-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #14
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

All I'mma say is bring it!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #15
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

It is amusing, and not in a funny way, when a thread for lesbians femmes and lesbian butch pussy has postings from people who don't consider themselves lesbians or even female.

This behavior is insulting and demeaning to women who love other women. It is also a gross display of sexism and misogyny i.e. lesbians need input into the sex lives and preferences from people who are neither lesbian or female.

Quote:
OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.

OK..I have followed this thread with interest and intrigue since it started. However, I didn't post because I felt silenced (or isolated is better to describe how I felt kinda left out) as well as confused....

Please read my tone as questioning...not confrontational...
I identify as Femme...I am a proud woman who loves women (not attracted to ALL women, but my primary attraction is to other women)....I never have and do not Identify as Lesbian or Dyke. The reason I do not is because of the hate and stigma that I grew up with about such identities and lifestyles. If I happened to use those terms in reference to myself in the past, its because I felt the need pressed upon me by the LGBTQ Community to conform or else be made to feel less than. ...I was hated by the het world if they thought I was a lesbian, then made to feel NOT LESBIAN ENOUGH by certain long term lesbian members of our very own Community. ....It took me many years to come to terms with that and to comfortably embrace Femme and what it means to define me.

The women I have been with have identified as Soft Butch (my first g\f who cringed if you called her lesbian or dyke but LOVED her identity as Soft Butch and loved her Femmes); Gay Female (who felt negative things when identifying as butch or lesbian but stated she was only comfortable being rreferred to as a Gay Female); a Woman that loves Women (who hated the term lesbian when used to address herself or her lover); and
an Androgynous Woman (who also didn't claim lesbian)...

I have also dated a Transgender Butch. Neither one of the above liked to refer to their genitals as pussy or cunts because it made them feel gross and objectified (I am speaking for those I have been intimate with, no one else). I as a Femme am very attracted to certain women and am not stone, also cringe at the word pussy because of the disgusting and objectifying way that bio males have directly referred to Me. Or calling me or my lover of choice "a pussy". ....leaves me with a feeling that I have to duck my head every time I hear that word.

I also want to sometimes yell....HEY, I am a lesbian by YOUR definition, but I just don't claim it for personal reasons. Why am I made to feel like I am not lesbian enough?

The women I have been with are also lesbians (several butch, others "tomboy" or androgynous) by outside definitions. Why are they made to cringe if they either are referred to as such or if they don't claim it?

TRUST ME!! If given the "yes, I like it, I love it, I want more of it!"...I would and will dive right in and lavish them with so much attention they will break the headboard grabbing it as they buck and kick, begging for release.

If I happen to be with a woman or transgender person that ID's as Stone, I would never gross their boundaries nor ask to.

How is it I offend to participate in a discussion about an activity or subject I enjoy simply because I have never identified as Lesbian? And how is it that I don't qualify to pparticipate because NONE of the women lovers I have had identify as lesbian?

Again I have that tight chested feeling that I am not lesbian enough.

And I don't understand Kobi's post referencing individuals being offensive because they don't consider themselves as lesbian or even female. (That's a statement not a question) The Transgender Butch I once dated said they acknowledged their history as a woman butch that loved other women and didn't feel right erasing their history or feelings simply because they currently embrace their transgender journey and identity.

Now I know why I hadn't previously posted in this thread the intimate details of how I enjoy pleasing my women....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Read through it twice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies

Quote:

Originally posted by Jet

lol............

I believe this is the invasion, and since it didn't get reported or asked to clarify, we may want to ask for clarification or about intent...

It's the only male entity I read in here, am I wrong?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #17
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies

Quote:

Originally posted by Jet

lol............

I believe this is the invasion, and since it didn't get reported or asked to clarify, we may want to ask for clarification or about intent...

It's the only male entity I read in here, am I wrong?
Thank you. Now that I see the example, I do see that as an invasion. However -I shouldn't mention this in public, but so I may answer you directly - I can not report such because I have the quoted individual on ignore. I wasn't being complaicent , I had a valid reason for "not seeing" the invasion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #18
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

Originally I loved the idea of this topic. Now it seems very unappealing. Everyone's offended or feels unaccepted... Watching this evolve has been unattractive to say the least. I'm new so I don't really know how all this works here at BFP but I saw a topic I could relate to so I posted. I read all the posts before posting and I kind of wished I didn't. I included the word cock because I noticed some had preffered this word... I have no expirence in that yet I was trying to be respectful.

It's hard to be exclusive when you have to be inclusive

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #19
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Originally I loved the idea of this topic. Now it seems very unappealing. Everyone's offended or feels unaccepted... Watching this evolve has been unattractive to say the least. I'm new so I don't really know how all this works here at BFP but I saw a topic I could relate to so I posted. I read all the posts before posting and I kind of wished I didn't. I included the word cock because I noticed some had preffered this word... I have no expirence in that yet I was trying to be respectful.

It's hard to be exclusive when you have to be inclusive
I sincerely apologize if my participation has made you feel this way. My intent was asking for clarification on how I fit in as Femme and how my women lovers fit in...and to get an understanding of how my participation would/might be offensive since I don't directly identify as lesbian (neither do any of my previous women lovers.) It wasn't until an example was given that I was aware of the incident where someone who identifies as male "changed the space".
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:06 PM   #20
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
I sincerely apologize if my participation has made you feel this way. My intent was asking for clarification on how I fit in as Femme and how my women lovers fit in...and to get an understanding of how my participation would/might be offensive since I don't directly identify as lesbian (neither do any of my pervious women lovers.) It wasn't until an example was given that I was aware of the incident where someone who identifies as male "changed the space".
Oh it's not like that at all. I'm speaking on everything as a whole. No apology needed. You're free to speak your mind, and share your related expirence. I didn't make the thread, but I do enjoy butch pussy and wanted to add to the thread and read about other who do as well. There's not much of that going on

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post: