TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default This :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Hey cca, just a word from a a girl used to using sites and been in many different dyke-genderqueer communities. I have dated/partnered/payed around with many different butch people. And depending on the community, they either use lots of different a labels (like here) or they just use one or two but still have the same variety of types of self concept.

Usually I tend to ignore the label or name, and just talk to them about how they like to be turned on, what they enjoy in bed, what they don't, listen to their stories, make suggestions and see how it floats or not. I find one person's ID mostly doesn't match another person's ID of the same ID. Or, two people of different IDs have very similar ways of having sex, loving and sharing and self concepts. That's also why some of my partners have no ID'd as butch at all, but they still behaved, self conceptualised, related and had sex like my butch partners.

Don't worry too much about the names. Talk to them as individuals instead. Even something like "stone" is very diverse in how they conceptualised their sexuality.

Many of my lesbian partners don't see themselves as having a pussy and many of them do. Many of my genderqueer butch partners see themselves a having one.

Lots of my butch playmates did not wish to use a cock at all, and some of my non-butch IDd partners were utterly dyke dick mad.

I have not found that ID to mean anything but a personal concept. I don't even consider myself a femme when I'm in North America. As it saves on assumptions from *within* the community on this side of the pond.
So, easiest way to figure all of the IDs? Don't. Just get to know people as individuals and let them tell you about themselves and their ideas around what it means to them.
HB, THIS is a very informative and beautifully put post. I thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts together and sharing them in the thread.
You're very well spoken.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #102
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
So, easiest way to figure all of the IDs? Don't. Just get to know people as individuals and let them tell you about themselves and their ideas around what it means to them.
Hey there honeybarbara, thanks for the post.. I love the idea of NOT trying to figure it out :-)
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:59 PM   #103
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

i just discovered this thread....very interesting....very interesting.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #104
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSlipknot View Post
i just discovered this thread....very interesting....very interesting.
Oh yes!! Super interesting!!!
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 09:44 AM   #105
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

It is not only the Butch pussy that I crave, although I worship at her altar. It is everything that comes in that Butch package- the thighs, the breasts, the back and the butt.

Being a Femme lesbian, I get extremely turned on performing cunnilingus on my Butch. Just the though makes me ache and burn.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #106
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post
It is not only the Butch pussy that I crave, although I worship at her altar. It is everything that comes in that Butch package- the thighs, the breasts, the back and the butt.

Being a Femme lesbian, I get extremely turned on performing cunnilingus on my Butch. Just the though makes me ache and burn.

Hmm. Quite unusual and unique introductory post.

Welcome to The Planet.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #107
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for the welcome. I thought that I would just jump right in and get straight to the point.

This post was pretty much the whole reason for joining the planet.

So, another Thank You to TruTexan for starting this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #108
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you for the welcome. I thought that I would just jump right in and get straight to the point.

This post was pretty much the whole reason for joining the planet.

So, another Thank You to TruTexan for starting this thread.
Well welcome to the Planet. I ask you though, why you chose the screen name you did instead of something else? Curiosity is why I ask you this.

Anywho, hope you enjoy the Planet and make lots of new friends.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #109
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

TruTexan, to answer your question regarding the name. I did originally try to open an account with the name I typically use- Katyaxkatya... however I used my spam email to register and wasn't able to ever log on.

So, instead to commemorate the post on Butch Pussy I decided to go by VAGINA.
The Following User Says Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #110
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Interesting choice. And thanks for your posts.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:08 AM   #111
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

It's tea time!! Now where the hell is that honey?
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 06:19 PM   #112
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverMe View Post
It's tea time!! Now where the hell is that honey?
lol I think it's in the cupboard.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #113
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default This might be my favorite thread yet

keep it up - I'm learning a lot…..

lesbian sex is so deliciously complicated…...
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 11:07 PM   #114
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamuymuyfem View Post
keep it up - I'm learning a lot…..

lesbian sex is so deliciously complicated…...
It is so deliciously complicated isn't it !! YUMMY !! :P
Old 04-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #115
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

My ex asked me to strap for her (butch) and it blew me away. We never got around to it because of other issues... But she also would tell me I'm not ready for it, etc... And maybe I wasn't. Now, I am so turned on by the thought of strapping for a butch and making love to a butch in MY lap.

I like making love to butches and kissing their bodies, eating pussy, ass, and sucking on breasts and nipples.

I like to be the service-or and even more I love it when a butch begs me to make love to them. I wish more butches would do that and not feel self conscious about it.

I love to give oral sex to butches and hearing them moan and groan. I love to feel her climax in my mouth because it makes me wet/ gives me orgasm as well.

The whole stone butch thing is a myth- that they are the only ones who can cum from giving pleasure to someone else.

I'm a femme and I feel the same way- that I get turned on if my partner is showing that she likes whatever it is that I'm doing.

But it's the butches that I want. I've been with femmes/ bi girls/ straight girls and it's ok.... But def not like being with a butch lesbian.

With my ex, she would get really turned on and in the mood if I talked to her. Since I'm quite shy, I didn't want to speak in English, so instead I would turn her on my speaking in Russian... Saying things like I've been dreaming of you all day. You are so beautiful, I want to make love to you. It turns me on when you're so wet. Etc, etc. it got the job done. And after she cums, I would climb on top and rub pussies and get off that way.

I'm talking to a woman, not a man, so why would me talking to her not be feminine . When making love to a butch, I get so soft... So so soft. Not like when they fuck me. And the way I talk is extremely feminine.

What I think some butches misinterpret is that just because I'm so soft and sweet that it makes them feel like a femme. But, that's just not possible .

And I do feel that butch lesbians are beautiful. I know many prefer handsome and that's fine. But they are still women.

Now, to describe more accurately what my experience also entails... Butches are often irritable when given too much attention. They often take your hand and mouth away. They get frustrated if they can't cum. They don't want to be touched and referred to as women. They don't want to be made love to.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #116
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have no idea....

why some of member Vagina's posts makes the temperature go up several degrees. *Gulp

Old 04-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #117
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
why some of member Vagina's posts makes the temperature go up several degrees. *Gulp

It sure did........
Old 04-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #118
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

What I like about being with a butch is that butch women complete my puzzle with their pieces. They make love to me exactly how I like and they respond to my love making in a way that makes me comfortable. In relationships, I like to be romanced by a strong, tough woman who does turn into putty in my hands. And vise versa I like to be able to do the same for my butch. I like to be able to dress in the stereotypical woman design of dresses and heels, etc and be able to treat my butch woman in the same type of manner.... To spoil her because she deserves it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #119
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
What I like about being with a butch is that butch women complete my puzzle with their pieces. They make love to me exactly how I like and they respond to my love making in a way that makes me comfortable. In relationships, I like to be romanced by a strong, tough woman who does turn into putty in my hands. And vise versa I like to be able to do the same for my butch. I like to be able to dress in the stereotypical woman design of dresses and heels, etc and be able to treat my butch woman in the same type of manner.... To spoil her because she deserves it.

ok ok...........drooling over here.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:06 AM   #120
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread.

I feel right at home here and want to fist

(wanna, wanna)

... bump the thread,

I can't sleep. Think I'll drag the sweetheart butch away from golf on TV for some of our snuggle time.

Best euphemism ever!

Nightly nite💋

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: